Photos of Destruction

I Slept With Him ♥♥

            The next morning my nightmare began. I woke up with an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I went to the kitchen to find So Hee, Sung Min, Ryeowook and Yesung playing a game of Monopoly.

 

            “Anneyeong.” So Hee greeted me and I gave her a weak smile. I didn’t notice that Heechul is beside her and when I did I felt weird inside.

            “Noona, you look pale.” Ryeowook pointed out.

            “Is there something wrong Eun Hye?” Heechul frowned.

            I shook my head and looked away from him and So Hee. “I’m fine.”

 

            Yesung urged me to watch the game and I sat beside Ryeowook. My mind is racing and I couldn’t concentrate on the game. I keep chanting in my brain that there’s nothing to be afraid of but I don’t believe it.

 

            I can hear the television in the living room blaring, Kyuhyun and Kibum fighting in the background. The game of Monopoly stopped suddenly when the president came inside. He looked at me and Heechul and I instantly know that something is wrong.

 

            “Heechul and Eun Hye would you mind coming with me for awhile?” the president said in a serious voice.

 

            We exchanged glances and followed him. Once inside the meeting room the president attacked us with questions.

 

            “Would you mind telling me, what-is-the-meaning-of-this?” the president asked furiously. He threw several newspapers in front of us and there they were my nightmare.

 

            Heechul and I picked up a newspaper each and my eyes widened in horror. In every front page of the newspapers were pictures of Heechul and me from outside the bar and outside my house. The pictures show Heechul half carrying me. I don’t know who is more shocked, me, Heechul or the president.

 

            “Well?” the president demanded.

            “This must be taken when I took her home the night she’s drunk.” Heechul said his face a little pale.

            “I know that. What I wanted to know is how did you have pictures like this?” the president more angrily.

            “I don’t know, sir. I swear nobody knows that we were in that bar.” Heechul defended himself.

            “Eun Hye?” the president asked trying to calm himself.

           

            I stood there staring at the paper and I forced myself to look at both of them.

 

            “It’s Lily.” I said hoarsely the blood draining of my face.

            “Who?” they both asked.

            “She’s the girl back at school and she has huge grudge on me. She’s the one who told Hyun Joong to break up with me and it seems like her planning of getting his attention isn’t working. I saw her yesterday and she confronted me. We got into a fight and she threatened to do something bad.” I explained hurriedly and I felt sick.

            “Eun Hye, I asked you yesterday if there’s anything wrong. Why didn’t you tell me?” Heechul asked and it pains me to see him so disappointed. I wanted to defend myself but I know that I screwed up.

            “Mianhe.” I said in a small voice.

            “Do you know what this means?” the president asked. “You’re name is in the line Heechul. Both of you.”

 

            Heechul sank in the couch and buried his head in his face. My heart felt like they’re melting horribly because I know it’s my entire fault. This blow will be hard on Heechul. The president dismissed us and told us to wait; he said that he’ll do everything to cover this up.

 

 

            We went back in the dorm room and we were greeted by the whole Super Junior with So Hee. They were watching the television and they turned to us with a mixed look on their faces. In the television the news blared and our pictures flashed on every channel. This has gotten so worse.

 

            “Oppa, what is the meaning of this?” So Hee asked and I couldn’t stand the hurt in her voice. Heechul didn’t answer her but looked at the news disbelievingly.

 

            I looked at each one of them. So Hee’s hurt expression to Ryeowook’s disappointment. Even Kyuhyun is shocked and for the first time he wasn’t fooling around. That night the president came back and explained everything to them. He said that there’s no point hiding it from them.

 

            Heechul and I sat side by side my eyes b with tears as the president explained to the other Suju members the real truth. It didn’t do anything good now that they know the truth because I can see disbelief and hurt on both So Hee and Ryeowook’s face. I don’t know how I can face them. After a long pause Leeteuk broke the silence.

 

            “What do we do now?” he asked.

            “We need to disprove the rumors.” the president said. “We couldn’t claim that the pictures are real and they shouldn’t know that Heechul and Eun Hye are engaged.”

            “There’s really nothing to be guilty of because hyung is only helping Eun Hye.” Yesung said.

            “Yes but that wouldn’t be easy to prove because the picture said otherwise.” the president explained and then he turned to So Hee. “I am asking that you will not breathe a word about this.”

 

            So Hee nodded slowly and I caught her eye but she glanced away. All I wanted is to lock myself in my room. The president turned to us.

 

            “You will continue your job here Eun Hye because if you leave now that will be like confirming the rumors.” the president said.

            “What will you do about the photos?” Siwon asked.

            “We will tell them that’s it’s not Eun Hye and Heechul.” said the president pacing back and forth.

            “But it’s noona’s house.” Kyuhyun pointed out.

            “Don’t worry about it. I’ll handle this.” said the president before leaving.

 

            There was a painful silence and everyone was just shocked by the news no one dare talk.

 

            “I think you should rest now Eun Hye.” Kangin said and I took his advice.

 

            I saw Heechul went to his room followed by his friends. I wanted to talk to him privately to tell him how sorry I was. I ruined everything hi career, his life, everything and I know he wouldn’t want to talk to me. My phone beeped and there were a thousand calls in it, most of them were from my dad and Hyun Joong and a couple of text messaged from unknown numbers. I willed myself to sleep but ended up crying.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

       yay another chap. hope you like this one. Eun Hye and Heechul is in huge trouble.

 

 

Comment and Subscribe love yah. ♥