They Have The Same Feathers

I Slept With Him ♥♥

             I was glad that I didn’t have to talk with Heechul the next morning because it turns out that they have an early schedule for today. The whole Super Junior was gone by five in the morning. They left a note telling me their whereabouts. I suddenly thought about my job as their assistant, I haven’t done anything since the issue about me and Heechul. I liked working with them because I can see their different side when they’re in front of the camera. I made a mental note about asking Leeteuk when I can work with them again.

 

            There’s a folder left in the living room and I peeked inside it. It turns out that the folder is for me. I was scheduled to come to a meeting for another photo shoot for a magazine. I didn’t realize that I will get another offer after my last one. I tucked the folder in my bag and readied for school.

 

            There was a car waiting for me outside the SME building and there were a couple of girls outside the building. They might be waiting for the Super Junior to come out. I was about to get inside the car when one of the girls approached me.

 

            “Anneyeong.” the girl bowed and her friends followed.

            I bowed too even though I am a little surprised. “Anneyeong.”

            “Unnie can you sign this for us?” the girl said getting red in the face. She was holding a magazine and a pen.

            I took the magazine from her and it was the magazine I posed for last time. “You want me to sign this for you?”

            “Ye, unnie.” the girl nodded.

            “Arasso.” I said blushing.

 

            I signed her magazine and give it back to her. “Kamsa hamnida, Unnie.”

            “Unnie please sign mine too.” the other girls said.

 

            I signed each one of their copies and thanked them for buying it. “Kamsa hamnida.”

            “Unnie, we will wait for your next shoot.” the girls said.

            “Arasso.” I smiled and got in the car.

            “Fighting~!!” they shouted in chorus.

            “Fighting~!!” I said imitating them and they laughed. I watched them on the rearview mirror as the car pulled away.

            “Wow, that was a little odd.” I said to myself.

            “You should get used to it ma’am.” my driver said.

            I blushed deeply. “Gumawo.”

 

            I arrived at school and there’s no students milling around the grounds. I looked around and was glad to find the school’s silence a little comforting.

 

            Looks like everyone is in class.

 

            I went to my first class and they greeted me in warm welcome. There’s no teacher yet that’s why everyone is busy talking with their friends. I contented myself to sit on my chair and wait.

 

            “Eun Hye.” Ri-ri said.

            “Anneyeong.” I smiled.

            “I have so many friends who like you.” Ri-ri gushed. “Girls and boys.”

            I blushed. “I don’t know what to say.”

            “You’re so humble. Anyway what I’m saying is true.” Ri-ri smiled. “They know that we’re classmates. That’s why they kept asking me when you are going to appear in the magazine again.”

            “I don’t know when but there might be other offers.” I said vaguely.

            “Really? I’m looking forward to it!” she squealed.

            “Gumawo Ri-ri.” I said gratefully.

 

            There was a commotion of getting back to their proper seat when the teacher went inside and I smiled at my seat, feeling a lot better. When classes ended I received a message from Leeteuk that the president wants to see me today, probably about the new photo shoot. So I packed my bag and went outside of the building.

 

            I was about to walk towards the parking lot when I heard familiar voices that stopped me on my track. They were talking urgently and I looked around. I was standing a little close from the Law building. I followed the voice and they were coming from the side of the building away from others to see. I held my breath when I saw who were talking. Just like I was expecting it was the voice of Lily and… So Hee.

 

            I hide from their view and I frowned. What is So Hee doing here?

 

            “What are you doing here?” said Lily’s voice. She looks evil as ever. “I told you not to see me here. It’s too dangerous.”

            “It’s fine. No one’s going to see us here.” So Hee said assuring Lily.

            “I don’t think we should risk it.” Lily said looking around nervously.

            So Hee shrugged. “How is it going between you and Hyun Joong?”

 

            I frowned even more. How does So Hee know about Hyun Joong? She even knows Lily.

 

            Lily scowled. “He still talks about Eun Hye and I think he’s getting suspicious that I am telling him not to go back to her anymore.”

            “You should lay it off for a while. Get on his good side.” So Hee suggested and it made me scowl from where I am hiding.

            “How about you, did the plan go well?” Lily asked changing the subject.

            So Hee laughed a little. “Ye. You were brilliant! It worked.”

            “I told you it will.” Lily smiled. “What happened?”

            “Sungmin told me that they were going out, the whole Super Junior.” So Hee said waving her arms animatedly. “The interview got cancelled though and they were on the way back to the dorm. I thought of it as a great opportunity.”

            “So you went to the dorm?” Lily asked.

            “Ye and I found Eun Hye there alone.” So Hee explained. “And I did as planned. The last words I said to her were ‘I hate you’ and then the door opened. They all saw me crying and Heechul oppa thought that Eun Hye is making me cry.”

            “Let me guess, Eun Hye couldn’t do anything?” Lily laughed.

            “Ye and I heard from Sungmin that they had a fight because of me and she left the dorm.” So Hee said. I couldn’t see her expression because her back was on me but judging by her tone she was really happy.

            Lily laughed once again. “Great job. A few more days and I’m sure she’ll be off our back.”

            “I can’t wait for that to happen.” So Hee said.

 

            I was shocked and I dropped my bag accidentally. They looked around and I fumbled to get my bag.

 

            “Who’s there?” Lily asked sharply. “Show yourself.”

           

             I know I couldn’t run away so I showed myself. So Hee’s eyes widened while Lily only smirked.

 

            “So Eun Hye, are you tired of studying and you’re eavesdropping on others instead?” Lily asked sarcastically.

            “Aniyo.” I said. “I didn’t mean to over hear your conversation but I’m glad I did. I know the truth now.”

            “What are you doing here?” So Hee said in a panicked voice.

           “I study here remember?” I answered.

           Lily turned to So Hee and touched her arm. “Don’t worry, she can’t do anything. Heechul won’t believe her.”

           So Hee nodded and raised her eyebrows at me. “When are you going to leave?”

           “I’m not going anywhere.” I replied gripping my bag tightly. I’m afraid that if I don’t control myself I might hurt her.

            “Well you should.” Lily replied. “Save yourself from more embarrassment.”

           “I heard from Lily that you weren’t satisfied to get Hyun Joong that’s why you’re clinging to Heechul oppa instead.” So Hee smirked.

           “It’s not my fault that Hyun Joong wouldn’t look at her as more than a friend.” I said coldly.

           Lily looked at me with pure loathing. “How dare you?!”

           “Why are you doing this?” I asked So Hee. I couldn’t help the hurt in my voice. All this time I thought I was the one betraying her trust but it turns out to be the other way around.

           “I’m doing everything I can to stop you from taking Hecchul oppa from me.” So Hee said shamelessly.

           “He trusted you.” I told her with accusation. More than he can trust me.

           “What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” So Hee said. “I only want to save him from you.”

           Lily scowled. “Ye the world needs saving from s like you.”

          My temper flared. “I’d rather be a than to be a lying like you two.”

 

          I was looking at Lily at that time and I didn’t see So Hee coming. All I heard is footsteps and then I felt my face grew hot and I was looking the other way.

 

           Ahn So Hee just slapped me in the face.

 

 

A/N:

 

   comments~!! I want them.. >>.<< i am personally angry at my characters at the moment~~!! [ is that possible?? lol] Geez~ I told you there's something i have in store for you..

 

 SOoooOOOoOoO.. I would like to know what you have to say~~!!

    Love you all~~!! I bet you would love the next chapter and i am working on it.. :)) maybe on the week end??

 

Take care for me will you?? :)) XDXD

 

Comment and Subscribe~~!!


♥♥ oh and please check this out and subscribe lol:

 

it will be out on my next update.. :))