She is Mine

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

Heechul’s POV:

 

 

          I saw it before I can even move forward and stop it from happening. So Hee just slapped Eun Hye in the face. I heard Eun Hye gasp and she looked back at So Hee with anger and hurt. I stepped forward because I couldn’t control myself anymore. My blood boiled, I don’t like when people hurt other people physically. I saw So Hee raised her hand again probably, to hit Eun Hye again.

 

            “Stop it!” I shouted stepping in front of Eun Hye and blocking So Hee’s hand from doing any more damage.

         

            “O..oppa.” she stuttered. I saw her face went pale and her eyes were a mask of horror.

            I dropped her hand with a little force than necessary and looked at Eun Hye. I touched her face and angle it to the side, checking her red cheek. “Are you okay?”

            “Heechul…?” she said quietly like she couldn’t believe her eyes. “What are you doing here?”

            “Are you okay?” I repeated trying to control my voice.

            “It hurts but I think I’ll live.” she replied.

            I nodded at her and wiped the tear that must’ve appeared when So Hee hit her. “We’re going.”

            “Uh…okay.” she stammered and I grabbed her by her hand.

           

            I took her away carefully and led her towards the parking lot. I am trying to measure my pace and concentrate on taking her away when I heard footsteps following us. We were almost at the car when I heard So Hee’s urgent voice calling me.

 

            “Oppa, wait!” So Hee called her voice strained.

            I stopped and looked around slowly. “What?”

            I saw her flinch. “Oppa please…let me explain.”

            “I saw everything.” I replied my voice seemed cold even to me.

           “I can explain.” she begged grabbing my free hand. I tried to wrench it away but her grasp is tight.

            I looked at Eun Hye and released her hand. “Eun Hye, get in the car.”

            “Heechul…don’t.” she said shaking her head.

            I met her eyes. “This will not take long. I promise.”

           

            She nodded reluctantly and went inside the car. I gave So Hee my full attention, my expression blank.

 

            “I didn’t mean to do it, oppa.” So Hee explained. “She called me something bad.”

            “Bad?” I asked playing along with her silly game of spinning my head with lies.

            “Ye.” she nodded eagerly. “She called me .”

            “Did she?” I asked coldly.

            “Ye, oppa.” she said her face desperately sad. “She’s been horrible to me.”

           

          I can feel anger flooding to me. I couldn’t believe that this is the So Hee I know. I never really hurt girls, not intentionally and definitely not physically but I don’t think I can refrain myself from talking to her harshly.

 

          “Do you really think I believe everything you say?” I asked coldly and she flinched again. “I was there and I heard everything you said to her.”

             I saw her look a little paler. “Oppa…I just did that because she’s using you!”

             “And you think you didn’t use me?!” I demanded.

          So Hee’s face is b with tears now. I know that I’ve hurt her with my words. “Saranghae oppa. I did that because I love you.”

           “Did you really think I don’t know how you feel?” I asked. “I never did anything to hurt you. I have always respected your feelings and I have never taken advantage of your feelings.”

           “I know I’m sorry oppa.” So Hee said. “I promise not to do it again.”

           “You shouldn’t have hurt her.” I replied. “You don’t know how disappointed I am.”

          “Oppa…oppa.” she sobbed. She tried to hug me but I stepped back.

         “I don’t know what to think of you.” I said my voice strained. I have finally wrenched my hand away from her.

 

          I turned around but she just hugged me in the back. I just moved her arms away too. I am so confused and I don’t know how to proceed.

 

           “Oppa don’t go.” she cried.

          “Why are you so blinded? So Hee only did it to save you from Eun Hye.” a voice said and I looked around sharply.

          My eyes narrowed when I saw the girl named Lily. “You should stop wasting your time in corrupting So Hee’s mind.”

          She smirked. “You love Eun Hye don’t you?”

          “It’s none of your business.” I said matching her tone. I might just break my rule of not fighting with women.

            “You’re going to go down because of that girl.” Lily scowled.

          I smirked at her. “You talk too much. You even call yourself a law student. I say you give up your dream; our society doesn’t need corrupted people like you.”

          She looked at me outraged. “How dare you talk to me like that?”

       “I’m sorry but I don’t think I am a perfect gentleman.” I said sarcastically. “I, Kim Heechul, am known to have a sharp tongue.”

         Lily stepped forward. “I don’t care who you are. If you like Eun Hye that much then keep her away from Hyun Joong!”

        “Yoon Eun Hye is my fiancée and you’re not going to hurt her again.” I warned her. “Do something bad again with her and I will make sure you wouldn’t step in the world with a degree at law.”

 

         I turned around once more and this time I didn’t look back, leaving So Hee crying and Lily seething. I got in the car with Eun Hye waiting for me inside. I revved the engine and drove away.

 

        I can feel my hands shaking as I drive, my anger wasn’t quiet gone yet. I took a deep breath and pulled the car over to the side.

 

          I turned to Eun Hye. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

          She nodded. “Ye.”

 

      I nodded then looked away trying to calm myself. It was my fault I jumped in to conclusions without even asking for the truth. I screwed up.

 

          “You shouldn’t have done that.” she said quietly.

          “Done what?” I asked puzzled.

          “Talk to So Hee like that.” she mumbled. “She’s hurt.”

          I frowned. “She hurts you and you’re sorry for her.”

          Eun Hye looked at me. “She’s afraid of losing you.”

         I closed my eyes. I feel so bad. She’s really a selfless person. “That’s not an excuse for her to do that to you.”

 

         Eun Hye was silent after that and I started the engine again. I focused on the drive towards the SME building and pushed my confusion, anger and frustration aside.

 

A/N:

 

   weeee~~!! *claps* another chapter for you.. :)) Did you guys like the last chapter? well i hope you will like this one too. *wink*

again I want to thank those who answered the poll.. Looks like EUNCHUL is really popular, eh?? *Claps den jumps up and down* I LOVE YOU all~~!!

 

   *sigh* our Heechul has been betrayed by So Hee..but at least e knows it now.  :)) Let's juts hope nothing bad is going to happen, eh? *evil smile and laugh* [for now..WAHAHA]

 who knows what twists my brain will develop?? *smiles*

 

anyway I hope you guys can help me make the subscribers more..hehe i hope i can share this to more people..:)) 

 

Comments and Subscribe~~!! ♥♥