Unscheduled Date

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

            Last night has been a blur and I felt like a fictional character waking up from a dream. I’m still with the handsome boys but I’m still same old Eun Hye just like I want myself to be. The dress that made me a princess last night hung on my closet and I wonder if I’ll get the chance to wear it again.

 

            I went out of the bathroom feeling fresh and I plan how to spend my weekend. I decided to go shopping and prepared my things. I got out of my room to inform them that I’m going out but there’s no one in the living room.

 

            Where is everyone?

 

            I went outside and walked the hallway of the huge 18th floor, where Suju’s dance rehearsal room and music studio is located. I knocked. No response. I went to the meeting room and heard voices. I don’t think I’m supposed to barge in so I decided to wait outside. It’s impolite to go out without informing them, so I waited patiently.

 

            When the meeting room door opened they filed out and greeted me.

 

            “Noona, what are you doing here?” asked Kibum.

            “Are you eavesdropping, noona?” Kyuhyun asked and I rolled my eyes.

            “Aniyo, I just need to inform you that I’m going out.” I replied.

            “Eun Hye has a date.” Yesung said.

            “Ah aniyo.” I said shaking my head. “I just want to go out for a while.”

            “Leave Eun Hye alone.” Leeteuk said. “She needs space from us.”

            I smiled at him but Yesung piped up. “Why would she need space?”

            “She needs space because you’re always bullying her.” Shindong teased ruffling Yesung’s hair.

            “Yah! That’s not true.” Yesung said indignantly.

 

            I was about to leave when the president went outside the meeting room. “Heechul-ssi I forgot to tell you. You have a solo interview for a fashion magazine today at 4pm. You need to pick your clothes.”

            “Do I need to wear a specific clothe, sir?” Heechul asked.

            “Nah, no dress code. I’m giving you the liberty to pick your clothes for this interview.” the president said. “Go.”

            “Ah, noona why don’t you help hyung pick his clothes for the interview?” Kyuhyun asked innocently.

            “Noona has other plans Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook said pointedly.

            “Where are you going, noona?” Kyuhyun asked.

            “I’m going to the mall.” I replied.

            “You can buy clothes together.” Kyuhyun suggested.

            “Never mind, I can do it by myself.” Heechul said when I shot him a warning glance about Kyuhyun.

            “Are you avoiding each other, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked and I wanted to strangle him.

           

            They were all looking at me and Heechul, including the president. I gave Kyuhyun a deadly smiled. “Ah little maknae, why would I avoid Heechul?”

            Kyuhyun scowled at my endearment. “I don’t know.”

            “You’re so noisy Kyuhyun.” Eunhyuk said.

            “No I’m not, hyung.” Kyuhyun said shaking his head. “I’m just curious.”

            “Curiosity kills the cat.” Sung Min said.

            “Hyung is our cat.” Kyuhyun said pointing at Heechul.

 

            I can see annoyance starting to build in Heechul’s face and before he got mad I interrupted them.

 

            “Arasso, I’ll help Heechul then.” I smiled at Kyuhyun deadly sweet. Grr. “I’m sure I can help him.”

           

            Heechul looked at me questioningly but I shook my head.

 

            “Let’s go.” I said motioning at the elevator.

 

            When we were at the mall, I breathed a sigh of relief. I’m still fuming because of Kyuhyun but I keep my composure. Heechul is wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans with a matching cap, his usual disguise.

 

            We wandered on the top most floor of the mall where Super Junior members usually buy their clothes. The top floor is where the famous brands were and the customized shop too. There were few people to be seen here so I felt a little safe.

 

            “That boy is being trouble some.” I said to Heechul as he searches the endless racks of clothes. “Do you think he knows something?”

            “That’s the normal Kyuhyun.” I heard him say. “I think he’s just guessing.”

            “But that’s just the same.” I exclaimed.

            “We can’t do anything about it.” he shrugged walking on an empty dressing room.

            I followed him sitting on the mini sofa. “What if he knows something?”

            “I assure you that he doesn’t know anything. He’s just like that because Sung Min mentioned that we met someone at school. A girl I argued with.” he explained.

 

            He walked out of the dressing room and I caught my breath. He’s wearing a fashionable shirt a little too tight and it gave emphasis into his figure. His hair is a little ruffled and he has a little handsome bad boy look. It’s the first time I saw him like this. I mean, yes I saw him everyday and he’s so handsome every single day but my mind always register his features more beautiful than a girl but right now standing right before me is a very manly Kim Heechul.

 

            “What do you think?” he asked.

 

 

 

            I coughed awkwardly to hide my embarrassment for staring at him. “That looks good on you.”

            “Do you think this will be good enough for the interview?” he asked checking his appearance on a floor to ceiling mirror.

            “Yes, I think the clothes don’t matter to a handsome boy like you.” I said checking the other clothes. I turned around when he didn’t respond and I found him looking at me.

 

            “What?” I asked puzzled.

           

He shook his head and gave me a bright smiled. Did I mention that he really rarely do that to me? He turned to pay the clothes and I stood there waiting for him.

 

            “Do you have anything to buy?” Heechul asked pointing at the clothes for woman.

            I shook my head. “No I’m fine.”

            “You said you’re going to the mall. Surely you’re going to buy some clothes.” he insisted.

            “I changed my mind.” I smiled.

 

            We walked outside and Heechul said. “Did I ruin your day? I can come with you with wherever you’re going.”

            “Don’t be silly it’s okay.” I smiled. “You can’t go around much because someone might recognize you.”

            “Why didn’t you pick a dress back in the shop?” he asked.

            “The clothes are not suited for me.” I laughed. “Besides I might faint when I see the price tag.”

            “When I told you to pick a dress I meant to buy it for you.” Heechul said. “No matter what the price.”

            I looked at him surprised and I manage to say, “Why would you do that?”

            “Because you’re my fiancée.” he explained. “I want to do that.”

            “You don’t really have to do that you know.” I said quietly.

            “Do what?” he asked confused.

            “I don’t hold you responsible for the deal you made with my dad. Don’t bother yourself, I don’t want you to feel obligated to take care of me just because you have a deal with my dad.” I explained somehow a little sad as I reflect what I said in my head. He takes care of me because of a piece of paper. Nothing more.

            “Your dad has nothing to do with how I act.” Heechul said his voice steady, making me understand. “I’m doing what I’m supposed to do and what I want to do.”

 

            Meaning he’s taking care of me because he wants to. Is that it?

 

            I decided not to argue but that made me in a good mood anyway. I smiled at him. “Actually there’s something I need to go to.”

            “Where?” he asked.

            “To the bookstore. Do you think you can risk going with a crowd for a while?” I asked.

            He smiled. “I’ll be the master of disguise.”

 

            We went to the bookstore and he bought me the book I really wanted to buy before I even started college, a fine arts book. We spent a little more time in the bookstore and I gave him a tour on my favorite books. I went home alone while he went away for his interview.

 

            One of the best days I had in a while.

 

 

A/N:

 

    They're getting closer? Ahaha. >.< i'm getting crazy. lALALALAlooooOOOoOve.

 

Comment and Subscribe.!! mwuah!! :)