When Jealousy Strike

I Slept With Him ♥♥

             I should’ve known that my happiness wouldn’t last that long. Some people will surely talk behind your back and not everyone will like you for who you are. Sure I got many praises from the boys, they admired me. So Hee even came in the Suju dorm to congratulate me personally, she’s been so sweet. But like I said sometimes things just don’t work out perfectly.

 

            People sometimes will hate you for being a little, famous. Well at least I know a certain person who hated me so much.

 

            One morning I went to school without Heechul because they were busy recording their song for a comeback album and I decided to go to school early. It was a bright morning, like nature is being nice with me. I’m savoring the peacefulness at the school early in the morning when my nightmare talked to me right into my face.

 

            Who else could that be? Lily.

 

            She’s wearing a dress which is a little short for her and I restrained myself to ask her if that’s lawyer material. I tried to pass her way as casually like I could, there’s no point in being rude to someone when they’re not doing anything to you. That is when she started opening .

 

            “Hey, you.” Lily called behind my back but I kept walking.

            “I’m talking to you.” Lily said following me and blocking my path.

            “I’m perfectly sure that I have a proper name.” I said plastering a forced smile in my face.

            “We need to talk.” she said sternly.

            “I’m all ears.” I said.

            “So you think you own the school just because your face appeared in a stupid magazine.” she smirked.

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said shaking my head.

            “Don’t act so innocent, I know what your plan is.” she said completely dropping the pretense.

            “What do you mean my plan?” I asked confused.

            Lily look at me loathingly, “If you think that Hyun Joong will comeback to you just because you’re now a novice model, you’re wrong.”

             I should’ve known that this is about Hyun Joong. I look at her straight in the face. “I’m not doing this for him.”

             “Liar.” she growled at me.

             “Lily, if you hadn’t noticed Hyun Joong and I were not together anymore and to emphasize it even more you’re the one who planned it.” I said impatiently. “What else do you want from me?”

            “I want you to stay out of his life.” she screamed in my face dropping all her composure.

           “I am out of his life.” I told her through gritted teeth. “Or are you just jealous because Hyun Joong wouldn’t even notice you even when I’m gone? Because you know, he’s still trying to get my attention through text messages.”

 

           Lily’s face turned redder and I know I hit the nerve. That explains her new dress code and for confronting me. It looks like her plan of getting rid of me from Hyun Joong’s life isn’t working.

 

          “You’ve been a pain in my life ever since Hyun Joong met you.” she said in an angry voice.

          “It’s not my fault that he likes me.” I told her.

          “It really doesn’t matter what you say.” she smiled evilly. “You’re going down.”

          There’s something really evil in her voice that told me that she wasn’t joking and heart hammered in my chest real fast. I manage to stutter, “What are you going to do?”

          “Since you like seeing your face in papers and magazines, why don’t I make you even more famous?” Lily smiled cruelly.

           “Whatever you’re planning it’s not going to work.” I said my voice wavering a little.

           “Really, are you sure about that?” she said mocking me. “I know many things about you, Eun Hye.”

           “Why do you hate me so much?” I asked her frustrated.

           “Because even if you’re gone Hyun Joong won’t stop thinking and talking about you!” she yelled and the birds nearby flew away from the trees. “I’m the one beside him every time but you’re the one he wants!”

           “And it’s not my fault!” I yelled back.

           Lily gained her composure back and for the first time she looked like a real lawyer going to devour her opponent alive. “You’re not going to stop me from doing what I want.”

           “Stop it.” I told her.

          “I’m sorry, Eun Hye.” she said in a not so sorry voice. “You leave me no choice.”

 

          I stared at her not comprehending.

 

           “After tomorrow the truth will be out and Hyun Joong will never look at you anymore.” she said as a parting remark.

 

            When I got home that night the boys asked me what’s wrong and Heechul was specifically concerned but I just shook me head unable to speak. I locked myself in my room and declined to eat. I know when I woke up, there will be bad things happening but I don’t what.

 

 

A/N:

 

   MEAN girl! ugh..it . TRUTH will be revealed in ff. chap. WHAT will be their reactions?!

 

   fighting.!! thank you for the support. :)) love yah ol.

 

Comment and Subscribe. ♥♥