Never Be the Same

I Slept With Him ♥♥

            Things are going back to normal and I’m receiving less and less messages from my haters. Kangin once said not to worry because people just want some gossip and living in an idol world people will tend to hate you sometimes. I started appreciating little things when I started living with the Super Junior because they were just normal people. They like simple things and do weird things. I found out that it’s easier to bear life when you’re contended.

 

            Things were normal but then again I cannot say that things haven’t changed. My world is just full of famous people and many people seem to know you. My perspective towards other people changed too and vice versa.

 

            One afternoon the Super Junior was almost deserted because most of the member was out to do their busy schedule. There was only me, Kibum and Ryeowook in the dorm. Kibum was asleep and Ryeowook is busy with his cellphone.

 

            I walked awkwardly in the living room because I didn’t know how to approach him. He’s been very distant to me ever since the uh ‘revelation of the truth’. So I just passed him quietly and tried to go to the kitchen without him noticing me.

 

            “Noona.” Ryeowook said looking up from his cellphone. I turned to him and saw that he’s smiling at me, charmingly like as if he’s back to normal.

 

            “Wookie.” I smiled sitting next to him. “What are you doing?”

            “I’m just trying to navigate my new phone.” he said waving the phone in my face.

            “You have a nice gadget there.” I said.

            “Donghae hyung helped me pick it.” he said proudly.

 

            I nodded at him and he stood up suddenly. “Noona, are you hungry?”

            “A little.” I answered truthfully.

           

            He grabbed hold of my hand and started dragging me in the kitchen. I also noticed that he chucked his phone carelessly in the sofa.

 

            “I’ll cook for you noona.” Ryeowook smiled wearing an apron. “What do you want to eat?”

            “Spicy chicken.” I answered automatically.

            “Yosh~!” he said and started to cook.

 

            I sat there waiting for him to finish what he’s doing. As the chicken cooks, he busied himself by preparing the table because he refused to accept my help. Moments later and the kitchen were filled by a delicious smell. Finally, Ryeowook puts the huge serving of spicy chicken in front of us.

 

            Looking at the table and setting, it looks like a private date and I felt a little uncomfortable.

 

            “Noona, what do you think?” Ryeowook beamed.

            “Her e goes.” I said taking a huge helping. My tongue is burned a little but that’s okay, I don’t want to disappoint Ryeowook. Besides it does taste good.

            “Ah, wookie. Your cooking is really good.” I grinned, pinching his cheeks.

            “Gumawo, noona.” Ryeowook said and he ate with enthusiasm.

 

            We ate in silence the kitchen seems so private than necessary. I tried to make little conversations but I just don’t know what to say. Luckily, Ryeowook decided to break the silence but his question was not something I expected.

 

            “Are you really going to marry, Heechul hyung?” Ryeowook asked silently, playing with his spoon.

            I tried not to choke on my food, grabbing the glass of water by my side. “I uh..uh..”

            Ryeowook laughed but it didn’t reach his eyes. “You should have seen your face noona. I’m only kidding.”

            I forced myself to laugh. “Ah, Ryeowook-ssi that’s not a good thing to do to your noona.”

            “Well, you are his fiancée.” he said a little stiffly.

            “Yeah.”

            “Is hyung making you happy?” he asked meeting my eyes.

            The answer that escaped my mouth is a lot truthful than I expected. “Yes.”

            Ryeowook looked at me for a long moment as if weighing the seriousness of my answer. “That’s good to hear.”

 

            He turned his attention back to his food and I tried to eat as casually as I can. Ryeowook is sweet and kind boy who always never fail to charm me and it makes me sad that out friendship were a little rocky.

 

            “I guess I should respect that.” he said so quietly I almost didn’t hear him.

            I looked up at him but he won’t meet my eyes. “What did you say?”

            “Nothing, noona.” I’m just talking to myself.

 

            There was a sudden burst of noise signaling that the other Suju members were back. Yesung is waking up Kibum in his room while the others came barreling inside the kitchen.

 

            “Spicy chicken.” Yesung clapped and he took the spoon from Ryewook’s hand.

           

            Heechul sat down beside me and he actually ate on my plate. I was stunned but the others didn’t notice, it was like a normal thing to do. When I looked at Ryeowook though, I saw that his face was a little sad, like the sudden appearance of his hyungs disturbed a very good moment for him.

 

            As I look at him I realized that no matter what happened, my first friendship with Ryeowook is not the same as before. It felt like we were two distant friends communicating out of politeness. It made me sad but I guess some things were not meant to stay the same.

 

 

A/N:

 

    here's a new update for you guys.. cute Ryeowook here~!

weee~~!! Week end .. :)) there's just one downside ---> LOTS of homework and examinations next week..

 

   Aigoo~! >:) i'll try my best to update, eh?

 

  sarangahe ♥♥

 

Comment and Subscribe~! [ hope i can reach more than 20?? lol is that too much? ]

 

 ANYWAY i'm contended with all your support and i will welcome anyone who likes this fic~~!!

 

 stay lovely everyone and i hope i can satisfy you with the next chappies~~!!

 

Fighting~~!!