Undercover

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

              That night we went home hand in hand and they were all teasing us because we wouldn’t tell where we have been. Even when we get back to the dorm, Heechul wouldn’t stop asking me questions about me. He asks what I want and what I don’t. I told him there will be more time to know each other but he wouldn’t listen to me so I answer all his questions. I felt self conscious at first because I keep talking and talking. I was afraid that I am boring him to death but then he would laugh and comment.

 

            I was shocked when he told me that he’s giving up. My initial thought is that he doesn’t want to be with me anymore and that he wants to end the treaty. I felt my whole world stopped when he finally told me he loves me. It was pure bliss because after all the things we’ve been through I didn’t expect that he feels the same way about me too.

 

            Heechul loves me and that’s all that matters right now. We have an understanding and I am holding on to it. We sleep together the boundaries now gone. He held me in his arms as we sleep.

 

            Tomorrow morning when I woke up I was glad to see that the first thing I was is his angelic face. I smiled and kissed his nose.

 

            He stirred and opened his eyes.

 

            “Annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted him.

            He smiled sleepily and kissed me in the forehead. “Good morning.”

            “Did you have a good sleep, oppa?” I asked.

            “Neh.” he nodded. “I dreamed of you.”

            “Jinja?” I laughed.

            He nodded. “Did you dream about me?”

            “Aniyo.” I shook my head. “I dream about marshmallows.”

            “Yah~ why are you dreaming about food instead of me?” he demanded.

            “Aish~ I cannot control my dreams.” I protested.

            He laughed. “Next time you should dream about me.”

            “The marshmallows wasn’t bad.” I laughed and glared at me. “Arasso, arasso.”

 

            I went outside to make some breakfast. I frowned when I didn’t saw anyone outside in the living room. I expected to see Kyuhyun already awake but no one is there. I found Ryeowook cooking in the kitchen with Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

            “Anneyong.” Sungmin smiled.

            “Annyeong.” I bowed. “Why are you the one cooking, Wookie?”

            Ryeowook smiled. “I should do the cooking today noona.”

            “Where’s Heechul hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

            “In the room.” I replied. “Where are the others?”

            “Still asleep.” Sungmin answered.

            “Arasso.” I nodded.

 

            Heechul joined us in the kitchen fully clothed like as if he was going somewhere and I frowned.

 

            “Oppa, where are you going?” I asked.

            “Let’s eat outside.” Heechul smiled.

            “But Wookie already cooked breakfast.” Kyuhyun protested.

            “I don’t think we’re invited.” Sungmin pointed out.

            “Mou?!” Kyuhyun asked.

            “Why are we eating outside?” I asked.

            “I just want to eat outside.” Heechul replied.

            “Hyung, why are you going to eat without us?” Kyuhyun demanded.

            “They’re a couple, duh.” Sungmin said rolling his eyes.

            “You should go hyung.” Ryeowook laughed. “Don’t mind Kyuhyun.”

 

            I went to our room and dressed up. When I went out the bathroom Heechul was waiting for me. He took out a cap and handed it to me.

 

            “You should wear that.” he smiled.

            “Wae?” I asked innocently.

            “It matched your outfit.” he laughed.

 

            I was wearing a pink shirt and on top of my shirt is a cute jumper. I fix my hair in a pony tail and put on the cap. Heechul wore a cap too which is identical to mine and we looked like we were working on an undercover mission.

 

            “You should wear a jumper too.” I suggested.

            “I don’t want to.” he said indignantly.

            “Arasso.” I laughed.

            “Kaja.” he said but I stopped at the door and went back to our room.

 

            “Eun Hye.” he called after me. “Ppali.”

            “I forgot my camera.” I said and grabbed the Polaroid camera in my drawer.

 

            I hurried back outside and saw Leeteuk who just woke up.

           

            “Yah~ why are you going?” he asked sleepily.

            “They’re going out for breakfast.” Kyuhyun grumbled.

            Leeteuk frowned. “You look like you’re out for a date not for breakfast.”

            “That’s the point.” Heechul laughed and took my hand.

            “Annyeong.” I waved at them.

 

            Heechul didn’t take out his car keys and I frowned when we just passed his car. I was wondering how we will get to where we are going.

 

            “Oppa, aren’t we taking your car?” I asked curiously.

            “Aniyo.” he smiled. “Today we will be just two ordinary people.”

            “In love.” I continued and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

            “Neh.” he agreed. “We are two ordinary people out for a date and so much in love.”

 

            We walked inside a breakfast house and Heechul ordered breakfast that would have fit for five people but he doesn’t care because he just ordered all of my favorite food.

 

            “I should use all the things I learned about you last night.” he winked at me.

            “You’re over doing it.” I pouted.

            “Yah yah.” he scolded. “Just eat.”

 

            When we finished eating, Heechul took me to the mall and we went to the biggest bookstore and he asked me to get the books I want. I remember explaining last night that I love books and there are many books I haven’t read yet.

 

            “Oppa, you don’t have to do all this.” I said as he grabbed another book.

            “But I want to.” he pouted.

            “I couldn’t read them all.” I explained. “How about we compromise?”

            “Arasso.” he agreed.

            “Let’s just buy two books for now, okay?” I said as I put back the books he just took.

            “Arasso.” he answered defeated.

 

            We roam around the mall and on the top floor we saw an open space where an art class is on going. I dragged Heechul there and read the sign.

 

            “Oppa, let’s paint.” I said excitedly.

            “Aish~ I don’t even know how to hold a brush.” he complained, shaking his head.

            “Yah~ you just said that you wanted to do things for me.” I pouted.

            He scratched his head. “Arasso.”

 

            I asked for two canvasses and a palette with a complete set of basic colors that we can use.

 

            “It’s easy.” I smiled encouragingly. “I’ll teach you.”

 

            It took me some time to convince him to even hold the brush but a few minutes later I saw that he was actually enjoying it.

 

            “See, I told you its fun.” I laughed.

            He laughed. “I don’t even know what I just did.”

 

            I peaked at his drawing and laughed so loud. We were suppose to be painting a replica of the image in front which is a basket of fruits but all I see in Heechul’s canvass is mound of different colors.

 

            “Oppa, what is this?” I laughed.

            “Yah~ you’re mean.” he pouted. “My work is a lot beautiful than yours.”

            “Neh neh.” I nodded and gave him a hug.

            “You’re making fun of me.” he sighed.

            I hugged him. “Aish~ you’re so funny that’s why I love you so much.”

           

            That stopped him from sulking. We paid for the things we used and Heechul asked me to come with him. We went to the train station and he bought two tickets.

 

            “Where are we going?” I asked as we stood on the waiting area.

            “We’re going to the beach.” he beamed.

            I giggled. “Wae?”

            “We can watch the sunset.” he smiled.

           

            I blushed. He did remember all the things I wanted.

 

            I snapped a picture of him as he looks around.

 

            “Yah~ stop it.” he said as I look at the picture.

            “I couldn’t help it.” I giggled. “You were just so cute. If only the fans could see you.”

            He smiled mischievously and took the camera from me. He kissed me in the lips and the camera flashed.

 

            “Oppa!” I said my eyes wide.

            He checked the picture and smiled. “I think I like this better.”

           

             He showed me the picture and I blushed.

 

             “We could’ve seen by anyone.” I protested.

               “That’s why we were undercover.” he laughed.

            I shook my head and my attention was diverted in the upcoming train. “Oh it’s our train.”

 

               Heechul held my hand throughout our journey in the train and when we got off he led me to the grocery store. I learned that Heechul haven’t been in a grocery store for a long time now and I also learned that he’s bad at buying things. He kept putting food on our cart even though he doesn’t eat them.

 

               “Yah~ oppa. Stop putting randomly.” I scolded him.

               It’s okay.” he said putting a big carton of eggs on our cart. “We’ll buy them all.”

               “Aish~ we don’t need eggs.” I said and put it back.

 

            After a full hour of arguing over the things we should buy I have taken over our grocery shopping. We bought a basket and a picnic cloth on our way to the beach.

 

               Heechul rented a cottage in a secluded part of the beach. Fortunately Heechul knows the owner of the beach because I got worried that we will get noticed. We set up a picnic by the beach and waited for the sun to set.

 

              “I can do this all my life.” Heechul murmured in my ear ash he hugged me from behind.

 

              The sun is setting now and we were bathed in a beautiful sunset glow. I leaned my head on his shoulders.

 

            “Oppa… promise you’ll never leave me.” I mumbled.

           He turned me around and looked at me. “I won’t leave you, no matter what.”

           

            I leaned forward and kissed him. Our kiss deepened when Heechul kissed me back. I put my arms around his neck and just feel the moment. Heechul picked me up and we went inside the cottage. He put me down on the bed and looked at me passionately.

 

            “Saranghae.” he murmured as he kissed me all over my face.

            “Saranghae.” I answered back.

 

            The moment he kissed me again I know that one of the unforgettable moments in my life will happen tonight and I will willingly give everything to him.