He Failed ME. Again.

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

                Working with the Super Junior is no joke. You have to go where they go and you must know about them well too. Yesung started biting my head off again because I didn’t know what Siwon’s favorite color is. I prepared their schedule and I’m beginning to think that their life as idols were not all about glamour. They really work hard for their fame and for the support of their fans; I am even amazed how they can work almost twenty four hours. Even more ,I am amazed how Heechul manage to work and study at the same time. Their schedule is so hectic I can’t imagine how they survive it.

 

            We were currently on a photo shoot and they were already packing for their next affair, hours of interview. I’m packing my things too because I have to go back to school when Kyuhyun approached me. He’s giving me a cute face and I can’t help but smile.

 

            “Noona, where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked rifling my notes.

            “To school, I have examinations.” I replied smiling at him.

            “Ahh. Is hyung coming with you?” he asked and I assumed that it’s Heechul he’s talking about.

            “No, you have interviews today.” I answered shaking my head.

            He nodded slowly and then his smile turned mischievous. “I wonder what you do when you’re apart. You must miss hyung so much.”

            I almost dropped my bag. I turned to him but he’s giving me an innocent look. “Ah, why would I miss Heechul?”

            “Why do you call him ‘Heechul’? You must call him oppa.” he scolded me.

            “That means I should call everyone oppa except you and Ryeowook.” I answered.

            “Sure but you must call Heechul ‘oppa’ because of your relationship with him.” Kyuhyun said smiling at me.

            “R-relationship?” I stammered. How could he possibly know?

            He nodded clearly enjoying himself. “You’re hyung’s girlfriend right?”

            “What are you talking about? I just met him.” I answered him nervously grabbing the notebook on his hands.

            “You’re lying, Noona.” he pouted. “It’s bad to lie with a maknae.”

            I ruffled his hair to hide my fear. “Ah, noona is not lying. Why would I do that with a cute maknae. Eh?”

 

            He caught my hand and fixed his hair. Heechul arrived eyeing Kyuhyun suspiciously.

            “What are you up to Kyuhyun?” Heechul asked.

            Kyuhyun smiled at him angelically. “I’m just talking with noona.”

            “We have to leave in a few minutes, Kibum’s looking for you.” Heechul told him without buying his smile.

            “Bye bye, noona. Remember lies have no effect on me.” he winked and walked away.

            “What is he talking about?” Heechul turned to me.

            “Ah that little boy is suspecting that we have a relationship, though I don’t understand how he can possibly think that.” I explained shaking my head.

            “He’s really troublesome.” Heechul sighed. “We are in a relationship anyway.”

            “On paper.” I said. “I’ll never believe on his smile again.”

           

He shrugged and left.

 

Boys.

 

I arrived at school a little early and I sat on my favorite bench to pass the time. I couldn’t help but think how Kyuhyun came with that conclusion. I am currently thinking about the downside if he really knows our secret when a shadow stood over me.

Looking up I saw Lily’s stubborn face. She gave me a fake smile like we were best friends.

 

“Eun Hye, it’s good to see you.” she beamed at me, the smile not reaching her eyes.

“I’m fine.” I said simply.

“Yeah, you look fine. Fine enough to work for some famous boys eh?” she smiled evilly.

“There’s nothing wrong with working.” I shot back.

“Of course there’s nothing wrong with that.” she smiled. “But working with thirteen boys? You may have got special treatments huh?”

“What are you implying?” I challenged her.

“Why? What’s on your mind?” she continued to smile down at me like she’s a goddess and I wanted to just push past her and walk away. Instead I stood up and leveled her gaze.

“What do you want from me?” I asked.

“I’m just worried about you.” she patted me on the shoulder like she’s the most caring sister in the world.

“Why would you?”

“I don’t want you doing stupid things like this. It degrades Hyun Joong.” she explained like it’s so obvious.

“What’s Hyun Joong have to do with this?” I asked her incredulously.

She smiled realizing that she hit a nerve. “You just broke up with him and now you’re living with boys. How insulting is that?”

I glared at her unable to believe my ears. “It’s you isn’t it? You’re the one who planted the idea in Hyun Joong so that he’ll break up with me.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” she said shaking her head but a smile, an annoying smile is displayed bluntly on her face.

“Yah! Enough with the lies!” I shouted at her but she just smiled wickedly.

“Eun Hye, what’s the meaning of this?” a voice said.

 

My body went rigid, just behind Lily stood Hyun Joong. Lily composed herself in a frightened one and turned to Hyun Joong.

 

“Hyun Joong.” she sighed in relief hiding behind his back. “She’s frightening me.”

 

I looked at Hyun Joong and opened my mouth to defend myself but he held up a hand silencing me.

 

“Why are you doing this Eun Hye?” Hyun Joong asked in a sad voice.

It breaks my heart to hear him like this; especially that he thinks I’m bullying Lily. “I’m not doing anything.”

“I’m not deaf, you’re shouting at her.” Hyun Joong said shaking his head.

 

You don’t even know what we’re talking about. I thought miserably.

 

“She’s accusing me of something I didn’t do.” Lily said like she’s about to cry. “She said I am the one who told you to break up with her.”

He turned to me, “Lily have nothing to do with our break up.”

“Really? That’s not what I think.” I told him my voice cracking.

“Eun Hye, why do you keep making things complicated?” Hyun Joong asked desperately.

 

I stared at him disbelievingly. I am the one making things complicated?

 

“How could you say that when you broke up with me?” I cried and Lily gave a satisfied smile.

“It for the best and with what you’re doing right now…you only proved that I have done the right thing.” he said shaking his head. He walked away and Lily followed him.

 

I stood there his voice ringing in my ears. You only proved that I have done the right thing.

 

I never imagine him saying those words to me. He’s always been my dream, my loving oppa.  Now all I get is a cold treatment. He wouldn’t even listen to me and I feel like a complete idiot wishing that somehow we can still fix it.

 

 

Wishful thinking.

 

 

A/N:

 

Ahhh...poor Eun hye. Bad Lily. lol

Tell me what you think. :))

 

Comment and Subscribe. ♥♥♥