I Saved the Day

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

            I didn’t sleep well last night and I woke up again my eyes swollen from crying. I had nightmares of Hyun Joong and Lily, to be honest that’s not even fun. I tiptoed my way to the kitchen and found Heechul sleeping, his head on the table. I frowned at him and took a closer look. The Super Junior arrived last night from a shooting for a reality show and they looked beat up, I wonder how he ended up here in the kitchen. I checked the wall clock and it’s only 4am in the morning.

 

            He’s face were more beautiful than a girl. I smiled. I took a closer look on his face, my nose inches from him. He has long lashes and a perfect complexion. I’m trying to find any kind of flaw when his eyes suddenly flew open.

 

            “Yah, what are you doing?” he said looking straight at me.

            I scrambled to my feet and looked away. “Nothing.”

            “It doesn’t look like that.” Heehul said grinning evilly.

            “Yah, why are you faking your sleep?” I demanded changing the subject.

            “I am asleep until my instinct told me that there’s someone looking close at me.” he winked.

            I glared at him, “I’m not doing anything wrong, doll  face.”

            “Yah! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me ‘doll face’?” Heechul demanded.

            “I will call you doll face whenever I want because you still haven’t apologized for calling me ‘nobody’.” I said my hands on my hips.

            He shook his disbelievingly. He’s cute when he’s irritated and just woke up. “Aish! I can’t believe you’re talking to me like that. Don’t forget I’m your fiancé!”

            I looked at the door nervously. “Shhh! Are you crazy? What if somebody hears you?”

            “Don’t call me doll face anymore.” he ordered lowering his voice.

            “What’s wrong with calling you doll face?” I asked him. “You have a beautiful face.”

            He stared at me like he didn’t know how to respond with my compliment. “I’m a boy, I’m not beautiful.”

 

( definitely a doll face. Shhh!! -SaskiaGumiho ^^)

            “Ah is that why you’re being angry?” I asked incredulously trying to hide my smile. “That’s the same with me calling you handsome.”

            “You’re playing with me.” he complained. “Stop it.”

            I laughed and went straight to the fridge. “Why are you sleeping here anyway?”

            “I’m hungry but I ended up sleeping here.” he explained fixing his hair.

            “Do you always go home hungry?” I asked.

            “Not really, we ate last night but my tummy woke me up.” he pouted like a little boy.

            “Ah, bad tummy.” I teased. “What’s your favorite food?”

            “Kimchi Bbokeumbbop.” he answered automatically.

            “Alright, then.” I smiled starting to cook for him.

 

            He stands near the sink where I’m preparing his food and he squinted at me.

 

            “What?” I asked.

            “Have you been crying again?” he asked me with a fixed gaze.

            “No.” I lied.

            “Who’s making you cry?” he asked ignoring my lame answer.

            “No one.” I replied. “I’m just tired.

            “You’re tired so you cry?” he asked dibelievingly.

            “Look, just drop it.” I told him and readied the stove.

            “Is it the boy Hyun Joong?” he asked randomly.

            I looked up at him and saw that he’s looking at me intently. “How do you know him?”

            “You mentioned him once and I heard he’s quite popular in the Law department.” he shrugged.

            “Yeah.” I answered lamely.

            “He’s your ex-boyfriend, right?” he asked. “Is he giving you a hard time?”

            I shook my head. “I’m not in the mood to talk about it, okay?”

           

            He looked at me for a few seconds and sat down in the nearest chair waiting for his food. An hour later the boys woke up and Ryeowook cooked for them.

 

            “You have another photo shoot for today.” I announced.

            “What for?” Donghae asked.

            “A pictorial for a clothing line.” I replied.

            “What time?” Leeteuk asked.

            “Around 9am.” I said.

 

            Leeteuk started giving them orders to prepare for the shoot. Four hours later I’m riding with the Super Junior. I’m in the 2nd van sitting between Heechul and Ryeowook. Arriving on the venue they started changing clothes for the CF while Yesung started biting Shindong’s head off.

 

             “Hyung, have you seen my phone?” Yesung asked.

             “No.” Han geng answered without looking at him.

 

             Yesung started going around asking his friends and I shook my head. I approached him and tapped him by the shoulder. He’s currently asking Kangin.

 

              “What?” he asked annoyed looking at me.

              “Yesung, you’re phone is on your back pocket.” I said pointedly.

              He checked his pocket and found his phone. “Ah gumawo, Eun hye.”

              “Yah, keep your things, Yesung.” Leeteuk said.

              “Yes hyung.” Yesung said walking away.

 

             After that I helped Siwon fix his clothes and Kibum fix his hair. These boys were like little kids before my eyes, having troubles with the simplest things. I saved the day when one of their colorful backdrops tumbled down. The photographer was frantic by now and started apologizing for the inconvenience. Apparently the shooting cannot be rescheduled because of Suju’s tight schedule.

 

            I examined the ruined back drop which is a little simple to be honest. The back drop is a pattern of colorful random things like ice cream drawings and catchy words. I searched for a huge alternate canvass in the back of the room and found one with a couple of spray paints.

 

              I started copying the design and adding some original details. The spray paint dries instantly and I checked my own work.

 

              Walking up towards the photographer, I nervously said. “Uh excuse me sir.”

He turned his attention to me. “Yes?”

               “I made a substitute backdrop for the shoot. You might want to check it out.” I told him nervously.

                He followed me in the back of the room and admired my work. “Wow. This is perfect.”

 

                He started calling his men to carry the canvass and readied it on place. He called the Suju’s attention.

 

                “I’m sorry for the inconvenience but we can now continue the shoot with the help of this talented lady.” he explained turning towards me. “She created a new back drop with the use of spray paint. We might change the concept a little but this will do.”

 

                They admired my work and I couldn’t help but blush. The photographer looked at me again. “What department do you work? Allow me to raise your pay.”

 

                 I stared at him but Heechul interfered. “She’s our personal assistant.”

                 The photographer looked at me and then with Heechul. “I’m sorry I didn’t know.”

                 “It’s okay.” I replied.

 

                When the photo shoot finished we headed back to their dorm and the president sent a food delivery for us.

 

                 “Noona, president is so happy with you.” Kibum said.

                “How did you make such a creative backdrop Noona?” Ryeowook asked sitting next to me.

                 “I’m not a Fine Art major for nothing.” I smiled at him.

                “That’s great Eun Hye.” Hangeng said.

                “Ah everyone let’s thank Eun Hye for saving us.” Eunhyuk said.

                “Kamsa hamnida.” they said in chorus.

 

                 I blushed deeply and my eyes set on Heechul. He’s giving me a rare smile like as if he’s proud of me.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

   yay! another update. hope you like it. Heechul and Eun Hye are having some private time ^^ lol.

 

 watch out for the next chapter. Kamsa!!

 

Comment and Subscribe. ♥♥