It's too Late

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

 

Heechul’s POV:

 

 

          “Heechul…” Leeteuk said touching my arm. “You’re going to have your check up in an hour. Please don’t stress yourself.”

 

          I ignored him. She’s leaving me…Eun Hye is leaving me.

 

          Wae? Why am I crying? Should I be this sad when I can’t even properly remember her?

 

          Why does it hurt so much?

 

          I can feel the warm liquid pouring down my face. I know that they were all looking at me but I don’t care. Why should I hide? Should I be concerned?

 

          I read the letter again and I traced her beautiful writing even though her words were full of sadness. I looked at the lion shaped thing and pressed the button attached to it.

 

          What could it be?

 

          I flinched when I heard her voice ringing from this little thing.

 

          “Oppa...oppa can you hear my voice?”  Her voice said. “If you can hear me then you must have read my letter by now.”

 

          “Leeteuk oppa said that today will be your last check up and then you can go home.”

 

“Gwenchana? Does the test hurt? Mianheyo, I couldn’t be by your side while you take it but I know they will be there for you. You have to endure it oppa…so that you can go home and sweep your fans of their feet again. You’re a star afterall…”  She laughs.

 

          How can she laugh when it’s so sad?

 

          “Do you remember when we first met oppa? I didn’t know you back then and you were so famous. Aigoo~ it’s so shameful for me not to know you…not to know that you’re a star. I even hit you with my shoe but you were so arrogant back then.”

 

          “I remember the day I was so broken hearted and found myself drinking that stupid stuff that’s supposed to make you forget your problems. I remember I met you again in that club and you saved the poor bartender from being harassed by a drunken girl like me. And the next thing I know is that we were put in a situation and I’m your fiancée.”

 

          There was a pause and I swear I heard a sob.

 

          “It was troublesome back then, but thinking about I know I’m so lucky. Yoon Eun Hye living with Kim Heechul and the members of Super Junior, I must be so lucky. I remember we used to fight and I remember falling in love with you. In my heart I have always loved you but then in my brain I keep hearing you voice telling me not to fall in love with you. I told myself that it’s fine because I can still love you secretly.”

 

          “There was a lot of fighting and then we never gave up. We still had the chance to laugh it all off and be together even if it’s so complicated. Oppa…do you remember the time when I first called you “oppa”? I was so jealous because you kissed Ryeowook. Do you remember when you brought me to Japan? I was so surprised but I was also happy. It was one of my best days spending it alone with you.”

 

          “You don’t know how happy I am when you finally admitted that you love me too. It was like…being free. It was unbelievable but I know it was true because I saw you happy too…”

 

          There was another pause and this time her sobs were so audible it tears up my heart.

 

          “I’m so happy that you love me too…but you’ve forgotten all about it oppa. You can’t remember the feeling anymore let alone who I am in your life. That day when you woke up from being in a comma, I felt like I was life’s biggest joke when you stared blankly at me, telling me that you don’t know me. But how can I blame you? It’s not your fault but how I wish we didn’t reach this point.”

 

 

          “That day on the rooftop was the last straw. I don’t know if I can endure it anymore, so I’m giving you your freedom. From now on, you, Kim Heechul, is now free from me. I want you to live happily oppa, no matter who you choose to be with. No matter how painful it is for me.”

 

          “Mianhe…because I won’t stay to see you happy. I can’t. I’m leaving now. I have to.”

 

          “Mainhe…”

 

          “I will always love you…”

 

          The record ended and I felt the sobs rocked my body. I felt Leeatuk’s arms hug me tightly and I tried to draw some strength from it but it’s hopeless.

 

          This is Eun Hye’s last gift for me: our memories.

 

          “Sssshhh…” Leeteuk said to me. “You should rest…”

 

 

          He tried to make me lie down back to my bed but I refused. I was overcome with my own emotions and something else. I saw images in my mind; flashes of scenes with Eun Hye. It was like an open projector was inside my head and I am replaying everything.

 

          I shut my eyes tight, blocking the pain in my head but not the images. I wanted to see. I want to remember everything.

 

          Saranghae oppa…

 

          In my mind I saw her kiss me and just like that I remember her.

 

          I opened my eyes and grabbed Leeteuk. “Where is she?”

 

          “Heechul… calm down.” Leeteuk said pushing me to the bed.

 

          I shook him hard. “Leeteuk where is Eun HYE?!”

 

          “She’s gone hyung.” Siwon said helping Leeteuk calm me down.

 

          “I’ll call the doctor.” Yesung said and walked out of the door.

 

          I shook my head violently. “Ani…aniyo. She’s not gone. She’s not going to leave me like that.”

 

          “You have to let her go.” Leeteuk said.

 

          I shook my head. “She’s not leaving. She loves me…I love her.”

 

          “Heechul, stop it!!” Leeteuk said angrily now.

 

          I ripped of the IV attached to me and it drew blood but I don’t care. I walked to Sungmin and shook him hard too. “Where’s Eun Hye? Tell me Minnie, where’s Eun Hye?”

 

          “Hyung! You’re bleeding.” Sungmin said alarmed.

 

          “Kim Heechul!” Leeteuk shouted and I looked around.

 

          I saw him coming towards me but I didn’t expect what he did next. Leeteuk slapped me in the face.

 

          Siwon grabbed Leeteuk but he just shoved him away.

 

          Leeteuk grabbed my by the arm and I have never seen him that angry in my life. He shook me hard.

 

          “Stop this craziness!” Leeteuk shouted at my face. “Do you understand?!”

 

          “Hyung stop this.” Ryeowook pleaded. “Don’t fight each other.”

 

          “Aniyo…I won’t stop until you tell me where she’s going.” I said recovering from Leeteuk’s blow.

 

          “She’s gone!” Leeteuk said. “She’s not coming back, let her go!!”

 

          “I can’t.” I shouted back. “NO!”

 

          I grabbed everything my hands could reach and threw it across the floor. I thrashed the whole room and I don’t care who I hit.

 

          “She’s flying to America with Hyun Joong!!” Kyuhyun shouted when he couldn’t take my actions anymore.

 

          That stopped me from throwing another vase.

 

          I turned to him and stared like an idiot. “Mou?”

 

          “Did you hear me, hyung?” Kyuhyun said. “I said she’s coming with Hyun Joong. She’s coming with the man who loves her.”

 

          That was way below the belt.

 

          I dropped the vase and it shatters to pieces. The doctor arrived and was horrified with all the chaos.

 

          “I would have to sedate you again Mr. Kim.” the doctor said. “Please don’t cause anymore trouble.”

 

          My head swam with information. Eun hye with Hyun Joong? No…I won’t let her come with him. I can’t.

 

          I ran towards the door and made my escape. I don’t care if I’m barefoot. I don’t care if I’m just wearing a hospital gown, I just ran. I ran like I have never run in my whole life.

 

          I can hear my friend’s pursuit behind me but I didn’t look back. There’s no time for that. Every second that passes means being away from Eun Hye forever. I hailed a taxi and I left the driver once we were on the airport. I sprinted all the way inside and searched every single line I saw.

 

          I found myself staring at the huge screen where they display the departure and arrival of flights. All flights to America have departed.

 

          I was late…she’s gone.

 

          I will never see her again. I dropped to my knees as sadness over come me. Just like that it was over.

 

          “…if you hurt her again, intentionally or not, I will come back and I will take her away from you…for good.”

 

         Hyun Joong’s word kept coming back to me like nightmare.

 

          My Eun Hye…

 

          How can I let this happen?

 

 

          I felt arms help me get up on my feet. It was Leeteuk again but this time there’s no anger in his touch. His face was kind and soft.

 

          He led me towards the parking lot where Yesung, Kyuhyun and Siwon were waiting. Leeteuk’s arms were wrapped around me as he let me inside the car.

 

          I cried all the way back to the hospital. The only sound in the car was my cries of sadness. They didn’t ask me to shut up or even forced me to do anything. They just let me do what I like.

 

          It was so easy going back to the hospital.

 

          I didn’t fight them when they put an IV an me or when they told me I would have to spend a week more in the hospital.

 

          In my heart I have nothing left.