Departure

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

             I followed Heechul in our just like Leeteuk said. Heechul was sitting on his side of the bed looking outside the window. I sat beside him waiting for him to say something, to vent out anything he feels. He stayed silent for a long moment.

                             

            “I am really a bad person.” he sighed after a while.

            I frowned at him. “Of course not. Why would you think like that Hee?”

            “Because I keep hurting everybody.” he replied with a sad voice.

            “That’s not true. Hee, you shouldn’t think so much about what Sungmin said.” I contradicted him. “He’s upset.”

            “If what Sungmin said is not true then why am I the reason why you cry?” Heechul said looking at me, frustration written all over his face. “I made So Hee cry.”

            “Heechul—.“ I began to say but he cut me off.

            “Ryeowook and Sungmin are hurt.” Heechul said his voice getting strained with every word.

            I looked away. Heechul didn’t know that Ryeowook’s wounded feelings were more to my fault than his. “Heechul, you can’t always do the right things. You’re human.”

            “I should try and be a better person.” he sighed and dropped himself into the bed.

 

            I tried to talk to him but he wouldn’t say no more. I went out and prepared dinner but Heechul refused to eat no matter what I say. Donghae who dragged Sungmin outside didn’t come back that night and Leeteuk was so worried.

 

            Ever since that little fight of Sungmin and Heechul everything has been so tense. I can feel it in the dorm, when we eat and I know that they were struggling with their performances with all those tension. They were even called by the president because of their poor performances and both Heechul and Sungmin were grounded for two days. I noticed that Ryeowook were trying to bring back his relationship with Heechul and there were no tension between them now. It looks like Ryeowook has finally understood the situation though sometimes I would see him sad.

 

            I tried to talk to Sungmin but he would just smile politely at me. I know Heechul didn’t want anything like this. He blames himself for the rift between the members especially because he knows that he’s their hyung. Leeteuk tries to reason with him and Kyuhyun tried to cheer him up but nothing would make Heechul change his mind.

 

            It was a Saturday morning and all of us were just hanging out in the dorm. Sungmin was outside to run some errands. He’s been acting a lot weirder these pat few days and we don’t know what he’s up to.

 

            “Do you think they will talk again?” I asked Leeteuk worriedly.

            “Don’t worry Eun Hye.” Leeteuk smiled but I know he’s worried too. “Everything will go back to normal.”

            “I feel like a bring bad luck.” I pouted.

           Yesung sat down beside me. “Oh please stop thinking so negatively. I’ve had enough of negativity these days.”

            “It’s not your fault.” Siwon insisted.

            “Yeah, sometimes love is just…complicated.” Eunhyuk said and Kyuhyun laughed.

            “Are you in love right now, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

            “No.” Eunhyuk winked. “Are you?”

            “Aniyo, hyung.” Kyuhyun said shaking his head. “I haven’t met my destiny.”

            Donghae laughed. “Destiny?”

            “Ye, our evil maknae believe in those kinds of things.” Siwon smiled.

            “I think we will know if Kyuhyun is in love or he has already found his destiny.” I said absentmindedly.

            “How?” Yesung asked.

            “He’ll get a lot crazier.” I replied and stood up.

 

            I left them laughing like nuts while Kyuhyun protested and asked me to come back. I went inside our room and grabbed my phone on the bedside table. I dialed the number of the person who will know where Sungmin is.

 

            “Yeoboseyeo?” answered the voice.

            “So Hee?” I asked.

            “Ye.” she replied. “Is there something wrong?”

            “Do you know where Sungmin is?” I asked.

            “Aniyo.” she replied over the noise. She must be on the studio or something. “He never called me again.”

            I sat on the bed. “I thought he’s with you.”

            “Wae?” she asked worried now.

            “He left this morning.” I explained.

            “Oh.” she mumbled.

            “Well, would you mind giving us a call if he contacts you?” I suggested.

            “Sure I will.” she replied and then she hangs up.

 

            I lay on the bed frustrated. It was never peaceful in the dorm during these past few days. If this didn’t get better I can never imagine the group going on a hiatus. No one will like that. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep it off when I heard Kyuhyun’s voice.

 

            “Minnie!” Kyuhyun said.

 

            I stood up. He’s back.

 

            “Where have you been?” I heard Kangin’s voice.

            “I just ran some errands.” Sungmin replied.

           

            I stayed in my room listening to their conversation.

 

            “What’s that on your hand?” Yesung asked.

            There was silence before Sungmin answered. “Nothing hyung. I just picked it up somewhere.”

            “It doesn’t look like nothing.” Leeteuk said sharply which surprised me.

            “Really hyung, it’s nothing.” Sungmin replied.

           

            I went out of the room to check on them because I feel like there is something terribly wrong. I saw Heechul on the other side of the room watching his friends.

 

            “If it’s nothing, you wouldn’t mind if I look at it, won’t you?” Siwon said stretching his hand out.

            Sungmin sighed. “I’m tired, hyung.”

           

            Sungmin pushed pass his hyung but stopped when he passed Kyuhyun because Kyuhyun managed to take the paper from him.

 

            “What’s the meaning of this Minnie?” Kyuhyun asked in a small voice.

            Ryeowook frowned. “What is it Kyu?”

           

            Kyuhyun passed the paper to his hyung and they all looked at Sungmin’s tired face.

 

            “A plane ticket?” Leeteuk asked.

            “Are you leaving Sungmin?” I asked because I cannot help it.

            Sungmin looked at me. “I’m just getting a vacation.”

            “Wae?” Yesung asked angrily.

            “The president granted me a vacation.” Sungmin shrugged. “I need some time to think.”

            “If this is about me I can always leave you know.” Heechul said walking into the room. “You never have to be the one to leave.”

            “No one is leaving.” Leeteuk said with authority.

            “Why can’t you guys solve your problems here?” Donghae asked standing up.

            “Stop acting like kids.” Kangin added.

           

            Sungmin ignored his other hyungs and I saw him face Heechul with confidence and…guilt.

 

            “This is not about you hyung.” Sungmin said looking down. “I just really need sometime to think.”

            “Leaving is not the solution.” Heechul said.

            Sungmin shook his head. “It will be just a week and then I’ll be back.”

            “Give me a reason why.” Heechul said folding his arms.

            “Have you ever been in love, hyung?” Sungmin asked quietly.

           

            Heechul looked surprised by Sungmin’s question and I was completely drawn on Heechul’s face. I am hanging on his every word because I want to know the answer.

             Heechul nodded at Sungmin but he never looked to mine and I felt another wave of frustration not knowing what he was thinking. Sometimes Heechul just give me pain in the head, always guessing how he truly feels.

           

            “Then you’ll understand.” Sungmin said.

            “Sungmin I am not going to let you leave.” Leeteuk said. “I have a say to this—“

            “Let him go.” Heechul said suddenly and everyone looked at him.

            “Hyung!” Kyuhyun protested.

            Leeteuk faced Heechul, I have never seen him agitated. “What do you think you’re saying?”

           

            Heechul was just looking at Sungmin like as if he’s reading his expression. And then Heechul turned to Leeteuk.

 

            “I know you have say to this Teukie but you cannot stop him.” Heechul said facing Leeteuk’s anger. “It’s his life.”

            “I promise it will be just a week, hyung and then I’ll be back.” Sungmin promised Leeteuk.

            I can see Leeteuk’s resigned face. “You better be.”

            “If you don’t come back after a week…” Kyuhyun threatened him. “I will drag you back here in Korea, Minnie.”

 

            Sungmin nodded and went to his room. They helped him pack his bags to make sure that he will be packing well for one week while I stayed in the kitchen to cook all of Sungmin’s favorite food.

 

            “Gumawo noona.” Sungmin beamed. “This is too much.”

            “Yah~ why is it all Minnie’s favorite?” Yesung demanded.

            “Because he’s leaving.” I laughed. “Are you leaving?”

            Yesung glared at me. “Do you want me to?”

            “Stop being a baby Yesung.” Heechul told him and Yesung sulk in a corner.

            “I will cook something for you later, is that alright Yesung?” I winked at him.

            He pouted. “Arasso.”

 

            That night Sungmin left the dorm of Super Junior promising everyone that he will come back. We bade him a safe trip and I can feel that the others were a little sad.

Before he left he addressed Heechul once more.

 

            “I’m sorry, hyung.” Sungmin bowed a little.

            “I still cannot push the feelings that you’re leaving because of me.” Heechul said quietly while we listen.

            “Don’t be guilty, hyung. I should be.” Sungmin said shaking his head. “I shouldn’t have said those things. It’s not your fault.”

            Heechul sighed. “I will have a hard time believing that.”

 

            Sungmin gave Heechul a hug instead of saying anything else. It was actually a touching and a frustrating moment and I am glad when Kyuhyun interfered.

 

            “Yah~ why are you two being melodramatic?” Kyuhyun asked.

            “Sometime maknae you’re worth having the title of evil.” Heechul said.

            “Be back soon.” Sungmin laughed and left.

 

A/N:

 

Yay~ see they’re okay now. ^^

kkk~

Nobody wants them on a hiatus right?????

 

Next chapter will be: More than what’s good for me.

 

More EUNCHUL moments. wahahaha