More Than What's Good For Me

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

            So Sungmin is now on America and will be back in seven days time. I hope by the time he gets back everything will be fine now. I hate to see them fighting or even having a misunderstanding. I stared at myself as I stand in front of the mirror. My face is a little blurred because of the heat coming from the shower water.

 

            “Aish~ why does an idol’s life so complicated?” I mused.

 

            I heard a knock on the bathroom and I immediately snapped out of my thoughts.

 

            “Yah~ Eun Hye.” I heard Heechul’s voice. “Aren’t you finished yet?”

            “Coming.” I called back.

 

            I quickly dried myself and put on my clothes for school. I found Heechul lounging on the bed with his dorm clothes.

 

            “Aren’t you going to school?” I frowned.

            “Aniyo.” he said shaking his head. “I have to be somewhere later.

 

            I nodded disappointed. “Arasso.”

 

            I left the dorm without energy. I thought that Heechul will be coming to school with me today. I scowled outside the window of the car. He didn’t even bother walking me to the lobby.

 

            To be honest it was a slow day. I am so used to be being with Heechul that sometimes when I don’t see him life just feels like monotonous or dull. And that’s just what it feels right now. To cheer myself up I decided to sit at the stairs where I first heard him singing and contented myself in sitting there even though I know he wasn’t there.

 

            So many things have changed. I don’t know but it doesn’t feel like it used to the day I first arrived at the SUJU dorm. Heechul, Ryeowook,  Sungmin, everyone has changed, even me. I hope it’s for the better.

 

            My phone beeped and I checked it out hoping that it would be Heechul but instead it was from Kyuhyun.

 

            Noona where are you?

 

-Kyu

 

            I frowned. Why would Kyuhyun ask that?

 

            I replied to him anyway and told him I was at school. He replied immediately with a single word.

 

            Arasso.

 

            “Aish~ Kyuhyun is sooo weird sometimes.” I said shaking my head and I stuffed the phone in my bag.

 

            I went outside of the music building and walked around the school for something to do because our class has just been cancelled and I don’t want to go back to the dorm yet because I know that there will be no one right there.

 

            I went to the cafeteria and grabbed some food. I also went at the GYM and then at the soccer field. Still nothing grabbed my attention.

 

            Finally I sat on my favorite bench and started counting the people walking past me. I must have counted over a hundred people and all I can do is sighed with boredom, until a cute boy walked up to me. T he first thing that I noticed is that he was blushing and I don’t understand why.

 

            “Annyeong~” he bows.

            I stood up and bow too. “Annyeong~”

            “Hero imnida.” he smiled.

            “Eun Hye imnida.” I replied. “Can I help you?”

            He blushed deeper. “I was just wondering if you can sign something for me.”

            “What is it?” I asked curiously.

 

            He took a piece of paper from his bag but I was mistaken when he showed it to me. It was a huge picture of me posing for one of the magazines I appeared into but I guess he reprinted it into a bigger size.  When I say big…I mean BIG.

 

            I blushed. “Uh you want me to sign this?”

            “Neh.” he nodded.

            “Arasso.” I smiled as he handed me a pen.

 

            I signed it neatly with my name and with a few hearts and handed it back to him. He smiled hugely and that kind of made up my day. At least I made someone happy.

 

            “I am a big fan of you!” he gushes. “Since you first posed for a magazine.”

            I smiled. “Kamsahamnida.”

            “Will you appearing in more magazines.” he asked eagerly.

            “We’ll see about that Hero.” I smiled.

            “Arasso.” he smiled and then his jaw drop.

 

            I thought of asking him if I have a drool on my face or something but I felt someone’s behind me so I turned around to look at what made Hero look like that. I turned around and found Heechul behind me and he’s actually smirking.

 

            “Heechul.” I said surprised.

            “Heechul-ssi.” Hero mumbled a little star struck.

            “This is Hero.” I introduced the two of them.

            Heechul just nodded at him and then turned his attention towards me. “I thought you’re in class?”

            “Cancelled.” I replied frowning. “What are you doing here?”

            “Looking for you.” he shrugged.

            “Wae?” I asked.

            Heechul looked at me like I am crazy for asking. “I want to talk to you.”

            “Uh okay sure.” I answered intrigued by his attitude.

            “Alone?” he said pointedly at Hero who was literally gaping at him.

 

            Heechul cleared his throat and Hero snapped out of his little bubble. He scrambled to bow at Heechul and then thanked me for signing his picture.

 

            “I’ll go now.” he mumbled running away.

 

            I turned and glared at Heechul. “You scared him.”

            “No I didn’t.” he answered innocently.

            “Yes you did.” I smirked.

            “Can I ask for your autograph too?” he asked playfully.

            I walked away from him. “Aish~ are you here to tease me?”

            He quickly falls into my pace. “Aniyo~”

            “Then why are you here?” I asked but deep inside I am pleased that he’s here.

            He smirks. “You’re a lot friendlier with Hero boy than me.”

            “Oh stop being a baby.” I chided. “You know that’s not true.”

 

            He stopped and pouted. I walked back to him and pushed him to continue moving but he just stood there stubbornly.

 

            “What’s your problem?” I asked but he ignored me.

            “Aish~” I said stamping my foot in frustration.

 

            “Yah~ aren’t you going to move, doll face?” I asked.

            That got his attention. “Yah~ I told you not to call me that anymore.”

            “Why are you acting so strange?” I asked.

            “I am not acting strange.” he replied.

            “Yes you are.” I pointed out about Hero again.

            “Don’t change the subject.” he pouted. “Don’t call me doll face.”

            “But you’re beautiful.” I said honestly and that caught him off guard.

            “I am not a girl.” he said after a while.

            “You’re still beautiful.” I answered stubbornly.

            “Stop it.” he ordered.

 

            I smirked. “Or what?”

            He smiled playfully and my heart skipped a beat. “Or I’ll kiss you.”

            I gulped that didn’t make my heart go back to normal. “Aish~ stop fooling around.”

            He shook his head. “I’m dead serious.”

 

            He wouldn’t do it. Not in front of many people.

 

            He chuckled once. “You don’t believe me, do you?”

            “I’m hungry.” I blurted out and looked away. “Can we eat?”

           

            He cupped my face and made me face him. I tried to look at him but I avoided his damn y eyes. I closed my eyes as his face closed the distance between us. I waited for it to happen but nothing came. I opened one of my eyes and I saw him smirking at me.

            I cleared my throat as I felt my face heating up. “Uh let’s eat?”

 

            He laughs at me bluntly. “Yah~ Eun Hye. You’ve changed.”

            “M-mou?” I stuttered.

            He looked at me and whispers. “Yah~ are you in love with me?”

 

            I felt my heart stopped beating. He got me this time and I struggle to give him an answer.

            “Aish~ aniyo.” I said trying to muster my strength.

           

            He looked at me for a long time and I couldn’t read his expression. He laughs then and ruffled my hair.

 

            I looked at him. “Maybe you’re the one in love with me?”

            He turned his head to me faster than necessary. “That would mean the treaty’s broken.”

           

            I stared at him disappointed again as he walks away. Of course he’s not in love with me. That would be wishful thinking.

 

            “Yah~ Eun Hye.” Heechul called. “I thought you’re hungry?”

            “Coming!” I said and ran towards him.

 

            It doesn’t matter as long as I am with him.

 

A/N:

    Weeeeeeeeeeee~ At last It took me ages to update this because i have been busy, Mianheyeo everyone.~ but anyway here it is. They were asking who loves who. Kekeke~ I love my games. :))

Sorry for making you wait so long.

 

Anyway~ I'm just going to ask. Who among you like RPs? There's an Rp place I know where people are really friendly and we still have many Kpop idols missing. Well if you're interested PM me. 

 

GUMAWO~~

 

Comments and Subscribe~