Pictorial

I Slept With Him ♥♥

             After an interesting day with Heechul, I got back in the Suju dorm to find it empty again. They must’ve gone out, I thought. I tidied the place s little bit and went to my room. I read the book Heechul bought me eagerly. Time passed I didn’t stopped reading until Ryeowook knocked on my door.

 

            “Come in.” I called.

            The door opened and I am greeted by Ryewook’s smiling face. “Noona, there’s someone looking for you.”

            I sat up on my bed wondering who that could be. “Who is it?”

            Ryeowook smiled mysteriously. “You just have to find out.”

            I got up from the bed and put my slipper on. “What are you keeping from me ah, wookie?”

            He smiled at me even more and I know he liked the endearment. “You’re studying really hard, noona.”

            “I’m just reading an interesting book.” I smiled and followed him outside.

 

            In the living room the president and another guy in casual clothes were talking. I looked towards the kitchen and I can barely see the Suju members eating. The president looked up and greeted me at once. Ryeowook excused himself while the president introduced me with his friend.

 

            “Eun Hye, this is Mr. Kang.” he said and I shook hands with the man. “He’s a photographer.”

            “Hello, Miss Yoon.” the man smiled at me. I looked at his ID and it confirmed that he’s indeed a photographer.

 

            I smiled politely when I was asked to sit down and I waited for them to explain something. I have no idea what am I doing here.

 

            “You’re very beautiful in personal.” Mr. Kang said.

            “Kamsa hamnida.” I said blushing.

            “Even beautiful in a picture.” the man continued.

            “Excuse me, sir?” I asked confused.

            The man chuckled and took out a picture. He handed it to me and I recognized it at once. It’s a picture of me in the SME party. “Mr. Kim a friend of mine gave that to me.”

            “Oh, he’s the photographer at the party.” I said making the connection.

            “Yes and Mr. Knag here is interested in you.” the president said.

            My heart picked up when I heard the word interested and I gave Mr. Kang a questioning look.

 

            “I want to offer you something.” the photographer said.

            “What is it, sir?” I asked nervously.

            “I want to ask if you can grant me a pictorial with you.” the man replied.

            “Pictorial? As in like those the Super Junior do?” I asked stupidly.

            “Very much like that, yes.” the photographer laughed.

            “But why?” I asked unable to process the information.

            “Because I know you will be a great model.” Mr. Kang said giving me a kind smile.

 

            I looked at the president to check if this is true and he was smiling at me.

 

            “Don’t worry this is a decent pictorial.” the president said.

            “Will that be okay with you, Ms. Yoon?” the photographer asked. “Would you like to do a pictorial?”

            It took me a few minutes before I answered. “Yes, sir. Thank you.”

 

            Mr. Kang shook my hand and said that the pictorial will be tomorrow. I bade him goodbye and the president patted me on the shoulder. I’m still in a daze when I entered the kitchen to join the others.

 

            “What’s wrong Eun Hye?” Siwon asked.

            “Are you in trouble?” Yesung asked. “It looks like you’re talking seriously.”

            I shook my head. “No I’m not in trouble.”

            “Why did the president talked to you then?” Shindong asked.

            “I’m having a pictorial tomorrow.” I said.

            “Really noona?” Kibum asked. “Wow.”

            “Congratulations, noona.” Ryeowook said giving me a hug.

 

            I looked at Heechul to see his reaction about this and he gave me a what-did-I-tell-you look. I remember vaguely at the party that he said I might get some offers to model and I guess this is it.

 

 

            Tomorrow morning at the pictorial I’m so nervous that I might not do well so the Suju members gave me encouraging tips on what to do in a pictorial. Yesung even showed me his favorite poses and Leeteuk laughed at him because he said that posing is for a man and not for a woman. I appreciate their support but what drove my fears away is a sticky note from Heechul that says ‘Good luck, Eun Hye. –H♥’.

            The pictorial passed like a blur and I didn’t note anything about the details much all I know is that I wear a lot of beautiful clothes and I made million poses. Mr. Kang is pleased with my pictures and he informed me that the pictures will appear in a magazine in two weeks time.

 

            Two weeks later when I woke up I found the boys in the living room looking at something.

 

            “What’s going on?" I asked fixing my skirt and ready for school.

           

            They parted and I saw Heechul holding something in his hands. He looked at me and gave me a proud smile; I can even see amazement in his eyes. I focused on the thing he was holding and it looked like a magazine. I gasped and took the magazine from him. There it was my face in the magazine the page is entitled in elegant letters “The next beautiful face”. I felt myself blush and when I looked up they were all smiling at me.

 

 

           “Daebak!” Yesung said giving me a thumbs up.

          “I have a beautiful, noona.” said Kyuhyun and I can’t even give him an evil look.

 

           They congratulated me until Heechul told me it’s time for school. When we were in the car Heechul gave me a lollipop and when I asked him what it is for he only said, ‘you did a great job’.

 

          When I arrived at our classroom I was bombard with questions and congratulatory hugs from my classmates. Apparently they already saw my pictures. I felt light headed and happy but I still thought that a life as simple Eun Hye would be fine.

 

          I got a text message from Hyun Joong that said. “I saw the pictures. Can we talk?”

 

         I ignored it completely, not even Hyun Joong and Lily can dampen my spirit today.

 

 

A/N:

 

Aigoo!! Beautiful Eun Hye..Yah Heechul-ssi are you in looOoOve now? Lol

Hope you like this Chap. Better watch out for the next chapters. revelations. crying. realization and LoOoOve. :)

 

Comment and Subscribe. ♥♥ :)

 

Sorry if i'm not around lately. >>.<<