An Epic Movie

I Slept With Him ♥♥

            Tomorrow morning I woke up early to cook something for everyone so that they’d have energy before they continue with their work. My head hurts a little because I didn’t have much sleep. I stayed up all night watching over Heechul, I was so worried for him. I went outside to see that almost every one of them is awake.

 

            “Breakfast is ready.” I smiled.

            “You should have let me cook, noona.” Ryeowook said. “You didn’t get much sleep last night.”

            I patted him in the shoulder and smiled. “I’m fine.”

            “How’s Heechul hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

            “I think he’s feeling better now.” I said assuring him.

            “Too bad he couldn’t come with us.” Yesung said.

            “He needs more rest.” Leeteuk said.

            “Yeah, hyung is working too hard.” Kibum said.

            “Take care of him for us Eun Hye.” Shindong said.

            “Arasso.” I said ushering them towards the kitchen. “Go and eat something.”

 

            I went to our room to check on Heechul and when I opened the door I found him half . I saw him hide behind his blanket before I clapped my hands over my eyes.

 

            “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” Heechul said.

            “I didn’t know you were changing your clothes.” I argued. “Can I open my eyes now?”

            “Yes.” he said grumpily. “You should have knocked.”

            “Why are you being so touchy this morning?” I demanded throwing him my pillow.

            “You could’ve seen my body.” he said and I laughed.

            “What’s wrong with that?” I said laughing. “What are you afraid of? I’m not going to you.”

            “I won’t risk it.” he said stubbornly and I throw a pillow at him in disbelief.

            “Where do you think you’re going?” I asked when I noticed that he’s wearing something too formal for someone staying in the house.

            “To work, where else.” he said fixing his hair in front of the mirror. “We have a performance today.”

            “I know but you’re not yet okay.” I said.

            “I’ll be fine.” Heechul said and went outside.

 

            I followed him outside and the others greeted him.

 

            “Hyung how are you?” Sungmin asked.

            “I’m fine.” Heechul said ruffling Sungmin’s hair.

            “Why are you so dressed, hyung?” Donghae asked.

            “We have a performance today.” Heechul answered simply.

            “You’re not coming.” Leeteuk said.

            “I need to be there.” Heechul argued.

            “The president made it clear that you have to rest.” Leeteuk said firmly. “Didn’t you tell him Eun Hye?”

            “He won’t listen to me.” I said.

            Heechul smirked. “I can take care of myself.”

            “I said you’re not coming Heechul.” Leeteuk said with authority.

 

            They glared at each other for a while before Heechul accepted his defeat. “Arasso!”

            “Don’t worry hyung as soon as you feel better you’ll be able to come with us.” Sungmin said.

            “Besides, noona is here to take care of you. I’m sure you’ll feel better instantly.” Kyuhyun pointed out mischievously.

            “So Hee called by the way. She’s asking if you’re okay.” Siwon said.

 

            Sungmin looked up suddenly and he frowned at Siwon. Heechul sat down and I busied myself by looking fixedly on the tv screen.

 

            “I’ll call her later.” Heechul said.

            “I think we better tell her you’re okay.” Sungmin said a little stiffly.

            “I got it.” Heechul said dismissively.

            “Let’s go guys.” Leetuek said and they walked out of the door.

 

            Heechul change his clothes again as I busied myself by reading the book he gave me. I heard him talking on the phone outside, probably talking with So Hee because he kept laughing. I shut the door so that I won’t hear because I’m starting to feel irritated.

 

            It was past eleven am when Heechul knocked on my door and peeked inside our room. I ignored him when he asked me what I am doing and I saw him frown at me. He sat down beside my bed and took the book from me.

 

            “Yah, what are you doing?” I demanded.

            “I’m talking to you and you’re not listening to me.” Heechul pouted.

            “I’m reading.” I said reaching for the book but he kept pulling it out of my reach.

            “Why are you ignoring me?” he asked pinching my cheek.

            “Aish~ I’m not ignoring you.” I said pulling his hand away.

            “I’m hungry.” he complained patting his stomach.

            “So you only remembered me because you’re hungry?” I said in disbelief. “Why don’t you just continue talking in your phone?”

            “Why are you so touchy?” he said frowning at me.

            “I’m not touchy.” I said looking away.

            “Yah you’re jealous aren’t you?” Heechul said laughing.

 

 

            “I’m not!” I said indignantly but he just kept on laughing.

           

            He stood up and danced in front of me, singing “Eun Hye is jealous” in the tune of Bona mana over and over again.

 

            “Yah! Stop it!” I said running after him. I chased him around the room and into the kitchen and finally in the living room. I jumped at him and we fell in the couch, laughing.

 

            “Why don’t you just admit it?” Heechul said panting, his arms draped around me.

            “That’s because it’s not true.” I pouted.

            “You’re a bad liar.” Heechul said.

            I noticed that he’s so red in the face and I immediately put my hand on his forehead. “You’re fever is back!!”

            “Welcome back fever!!” Heechul said still laughing.

            “I can’t believe it. You’re not taking your health seriously.” I said trying to choke him.

            He pulled my hands away and kissed me in the cheek. “You’re so cute even when you’re furious.”

           

            The kiss shut me up and I stared at him. He was still laughing but he stopped abruptly when he saw that I’m staring at him incredulously. I also noticed our not so innocent position in the couch. I was yet again on top of him and I can see realization dawn on his face.

 

            He cleared hi throat and said. “I’m hungry.”

            “Right, I’ll cook something so that you can drink your medicine.” I said standing up and heading in the kitchen.

           

            We tried not to talk about what just happened as we ate our lunch and everything is going back to normal by the time we finished our food. I kept touching my cheek and I my face kept going red whenever I remember that kiss. I shook my head and continued cleaning the dishes.

 

            “Eun Hye, would you like to watch a movie?” Heechul asked from the living room.

            “Alright but wait for me.” I shouted back.

 

            I made some popcorn and carried it in the living room where a stack of dvds where littered all over the center table.

 

            “What are we going to watch?” I asked handing him the popcorn bowl.

            “I’m still looking.” he answered.

            “Oh, let me choose.” I said excitedly.

            “Here let’s watch this.” he said holding out the dvd in front me.

            I laughed automatically when I read the title. “Lion King?”

            “Yah~why are you laughing?” he asked. “This is a great movie.”

            “That’s for kids.” I said still laughing.

            Heechul put some popcorn in my mouth to stop me from laughing. “This is one of my favorite movies.”

            “Okay fine.” I said looking for more dvds. “Here let’s watch this.”

            “I don’t want to watch that one.” Heechul complained. “We’re going to watch this.”

 

            He put the dvd of Lion King in the player and hit the play button.

 

            “Yah, that’s unfair. Why do you have to choose what we will watch?” I asked stubbornly.

            “I’m sick.” he said holding his forehead and I tried not to laugh.

            “So?” I asked snatching the control from him.

            “Fine let’s play rock paper scissors.” he said waving his hand.

            “Okay then.” I smiled.

 

            Rock paper scissors… we both chanted and shook our hands. Our hands were both balled into fist to resemble a rock and I shook my hand again but Heechul grabbed the control from me.

 

            “Yah what are you doing? I asked.

            “I won.” he said.

            “We were both holding out rocks!!” I said brandishing my fist in front of him.

            “Ah, my hand is bigger so if we’re both rocks and I hit mine to yours, your rock will be crushed.” he explained happily.

            “Aish~ you’re cheating.” I said shaking by head.

            “I won, I won, I won.” he said chanted and I couldn’t help but laugh.

           

            I let him have his way and he’s so happy. All through out the movie, Heechul didn’t take away his eyes from the television screen and I contented myself by watching him instead of the movie. He was like a little kid watching his first ever movie. He will clap his hand whenever Simba defeat the enemy and he’ll throw popcorn and get angry whenever the enemy got his way.

 

            When the movie ended he turned to me and said. “See that, Eun Hye? It’s a great movie.”

            “Yes it is.” I said smiling.

            “Yah, you didn’t watch did you?” he said frowning.

            I shook my head trying not to laugh. “Of course I watched. Simba is really great.”

            He looked at me suspiciously and then smiled. “Yes he is.”

            “So if you’re going to be an animal, I bet you’ll be a lion huh?” I asked laughing.

            “Yeah I will and then I’ll bite you.” he said teasingly.

            “I don’t think there’s a lion as beautiful as you.” I said poking him in the arm.

            “I’m going to be greater than Simba if ever I’m a lion.” Heechul said confidently.

            “Arasso, arasso.” I said laughing.

            “Yah, you don’t believe me?” Heechul asked and pounce at me playfully.

           

            I tried to run but Heechul grabbed me by the waist and put me back in the couch. I tried to pull away but I found it very hard to do because I couldn’t control myself from laughing. An image of Heechul wearing a lion costume and roaring came into my mind.

 

            “Yah, you’re making fun of me.” Heechul pouted.

            “I don’t think you’ll be like Simba.” I said wiping tears of my eyes still laughing.

 

            Heechul sat up and imitated Simba’s mighty roar and I choked in laughter even more. We were both hysterical with laughter and it took us a while to clam down.

 

            Heechul put his and on my shoulder and sighed happily. “I’m so glad we watched it.”

            “Next time I get to choose what we are watching, okay?” I said.

           “Arasso.” Heechul said. “Just make sure there are no animals in the movie.”

            I laughed. “Arasso.”

 

          Heechul sat up suddenly and looked at me straight in the eye. “Thank you for taking care of me Eun Hye. I feel a lot better now.”

          I blushed. “You don’t have to thank me. I’m just doing what I can.”

          “Still thank you, okay?” he said and I nodded.

 

         We looked at each other for a long while and I’m sure that he’s going to kiss me. I closed my eyes as Heechul’s face came slowly down at me. There were suddenly voices and the door opened.

 

         My eyes opened instantly and Heechul leap away from me. I turned around to see the boys crammed in the doorway.

 

        “What are you two doing?” Yesung asked looking from me and then at Heechul who is now pacing back and forth.

         “Ah Yesung you’re back.” Heechul said and hugged Yesung suddenly.

         “Did we interrupt something?” Siwon asked innocently.

         “What are you talking about?” I laughed awkwardly.

         “Well we heard a lot of laughter and then silence.” Kangin said.

         “Yah you must be all tired. There is still food left.” Heechul said and dragged everyone in the kitchen.

 

       We were in the kitchen when Leeteuk remembered something. “Ah Heechul, a fan wanted me to give this to you.”

 

        He handed Heechul a package and he opened it. It was a white t-shirt with a colorful design in front of it but what catches my eyes is the drawing on the far left of the t-shirt. It was roaring animation of a tiger.

 

        Heechul and I looked at each other and broke into a chorus of laughter. They were all looking at us confusedly.

 

        “Yah, why are you laughing?” Kyuhun asked.

         “Ah little maknae.” I smiled at Kyuhyun. “Have you ever heard of a mighty lion named Heechul?”

 

        Heechul threw the shirt at me and I laughed harder while the others shook their head at us. They ignored us in the end and didn’t anymore. Kyuhyun is so annoyed that he didn’t get the joke that he just pouted when Heechul kissed him in the cheek jokingly.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

  here you go another CRAZY update from me~~!! haha RAWR~~!!

sorry if it took me ages to update this one (rather busy here o.O)...

anyway here it is..HOPE you LIKE it~~!!

 

  saranghae~~!!

 

Comment ans Subscribe~~!! :))