Guilty

I Slept With Him ♥♥

            As I sat here on my bed I can hear Heechul and Hyun Joong’s voice fighting. I can also hear the voice of Leeteuk once in a while. My heart is pounding and all I want to do is stop the two from fighting. I don’t know what came in to Hyun Joong’s mind to come here and ask me to come with him. I wanted to go outside again, but the way Heechul ordered me to go inside my room is enough for me to be afraid.

 

            After thirty minutes of waiting painfully, the door of my room opened and I looked up on Heechul’s face his lips bloody and his left cheek a little red.

 

            I stood up and immediately checked the damage. “Heechul, what happened?”

            “Your freaking ex-boyfriend punched me in the face.” he said angrily sitting on my bed.

            I sat down beside him and grabbed a tissue. I dabbed at his bloody lips and said, “He shouldn’t have done that.”

            “Why is he here anyway?” he asked me.

            “I don’t know.” I shook my head. “I didn’t ask him to come.”

            “He’s accusing me of using you.” he said still angry.

            “I swear I didn’t know he’ll come here.” I said my voice pleading.

 

            Heechul stood up suddenly and faced the room. “I don’t want you communicating with that lunatic.”

            “He’s not a lunatic and I’m not communicating with him!” I retorted.

            “Oh so now you’re defending him?” Heechul asked.

            “If you’re not going to believe me, there’s no point talking about this.” I told him tears welling up in my eyes again.

            “Fine.” Heechul said and left the room.

 

            I was over come by my sobs and buried my face on my bed. I haven’t been lonely like this since my mom died. I tried to tune down my sobs but I can’t and I know I’m starting to bother the others. I locked myself in the bathroom so that I can cry there without them hearing.

 

            There was a knock on the bathroom door and then Heechul’s voice. “Eun Hye, open this.”

            I didn’t answer him and he pounded the door even louder. “Eun Hye, if you don’t open this I’m going to break this door.”

            “Hyung leave her alone for awhile.” Kibum said.

            “Go back to your room Kibum.” Heechul ordered and then I heard shuffling of feet.

            “Eun Hye I’m telling you one last time—.” Heechul said and then I opened the door.

            “What do you want?” I asked him.

 

            He looked at me for a long time and I tried to close door on his face again but before I could even to this he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into his arms.

 

            I was stunned but I managed to say. “Heechul…?”

            “Mianhe. Mianheyeo.” Heechul said softly my hair. “I shouldn’t have shouted like that.”

           

            My tears welled up again when I heard his soft voice apologizing at me. I was overcome by guilt for all the things that had happened with us. It’s true that we were just engaged on paper and we fight from time to time but our complicated relationship is bearable before all of this happened. Heeechul’s been kind to me and he took care of me as much as he could.

 

             Heechul sighed. “I am not a good fiancé. I shsould be the one protecting you but here I am being stupid.”

 

             I sobbed harder, wetting the front Heechul’s t-shirt. “Shhh. Stop crying.”

             He led me to the bed and I sat on his lap still crying. “Why are you saying sorry?”

            “Because it’s the right thing to do.” Heechul said wiping my tears.

            I wiped my eyes like a child and mumbled. “I’m the one who screwed up.”

           To my astonishment Heechul laughed, his arms around my waist. “Everyone screw things up.”

           “I’ve hurt many people.” I sobbed again.

           Heechul frowned. “What makes you say that?”

           “I’m ruining your career. So Hee and Ryeowook don’t talk to me anymore. The president is angry at me and I have so many haters now.” I blabbed on.

          “Eun Hye this problem is not about them it’s about us.” Heechul said in a very serious tone. “You can’t blame yourself for everything.”

           I was about to protest but Heechul spoke again. “I have my fair share of mistakes too and for the record you’re not ruining my career. There will be a solution for this okay?”

           I nodded at him wanting to believe everything he says. “You’re not mad at me?”

           He shook his head. “Just stop crying and I won’t be.”

           I stopped immediately. “Does it hurt so much?”

           Heechul winced when I touched the side of his lips. “A little.”

           “Mianhe.” I whipered.

           "I’ll be fine.” Heechul said. “It’ll heal.”

 

            I felt better sitting on his lap, the fight between us finally over. I asked him what will happen if we cannot disapprove the rumors and Heechul joked that I have to marry him and I will have to work for us to live. I gave him a smack in the arm and we stumbled in the bed laughing.

 

A/N:

 

     ahhh LoOoOOoooOOoooove again. lol EUNCHUL~~!!!!!!! ♥♥

 

 to my lovely subscribers here goes another chap. watch out for the next chap i promise it'll be great!! :)) I'm off to school~~!!

 

   LATER. :) muwuah..

 

 

 Comment and Subscribe.♥♥