I'll Win Her Back

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

Heechul’s POV:

 

          Today is just another monotonous day for me. I am itching to go back to the dorm and lock myself in my room. We just finished the photo shoot for our album jacket photo and we were lounging inside on the biggest room in a hotel. I stared out of the window as the voices of my friends drift to the back groud. I wasn’t paying much attention until Donghae threw a paper at me.

 

          “Yah!” I glared at him. “What are you doing?”

 

          Donghae smiled at me. “I didn’t know you will react, hyung.”

 

          I glared at him more. “Stop experimenting on me.”

 

          Siwon sat beside me and patted me on the shoulder. “We just want you to pay attention, hyung. You’re drifting off again.”

 

          I nodded absentmindedly as they resume their conversation.

 

          “I wish we can do Hello Baby.” Eunhyk mused.

 

          Ryeowook laughed. “Wae?”

 

          “It seems fun.” Eunhyuk shrug.

 

          “I don’t think the baby will learn something from us.” Sungmin laughed.

 

          “I’ll sing the baby to sleep.” Donghae smiled.

 

          “Kyuhyun will teach him warcraft.” I mumbled and Leeteuk laughed.

 

          “Wae?” Kyuhyun protested. “What’s wrong with that?”

 

          “You should teach the baby about alphabets and not how to play warcraft.” Shindong laughed.

 

          “I heard thet Heechul will be getting a lot of acting projects after our comeback almbum and tour.” Leeteuk informed us.

 

          I stared at him. “Wae?”

 

          “What do you mean wae?” Leeteuk frowned. “It’s a great opportunity.”

 

          “Neh.” Siwon nodded. “Since you wanted to be occupied all the time hyung.”

 

          “We should celebrate that then!” Ryeowook smiled.

 

          “Neh, it’s been a while since we went clubbing.” Sungmin agreed.

 

          They went on discussing the plans to go out and I can’t stand to hear it anymore. I stood and I got their attention.

 

          “Mianhe but I don’t think I’ll be doing anymore projects after our comeback album.” I blurted out.

 

          “Wae?” Siwon asked.

 

          “Mourago?” Leeteuk stared at me.

 

          I sighed. “I’ll be resigning after our comeback album.”

 

          “MOU?!” they all asked.

 

          Shindong approached me. “Wae, hyung?”

 

          “That’s not a good joke!” Leeteuk said reproachfully.

 

          I looked at him. “I’m not joking.”

 

          “Wae?” Leeteuk almost shouted. “Give me a good reason why!”

 

          “Is this about Eun Hye noona, hyung?” Yesung asked.

 

          I froze. We never mention her name as much as possible because I usually react badly.

 

          “Ssshhh!” Donghae silenced him.

 

          I tried to let that one slip and I turned to Leeteuk instead. “I can’t do this anymore, Teukkie.”

 

          “Wae?” he asked again and I can see frustration starting to build up.

 

          “I need a break.” I said lamely.

 

          I know it’s selfish of me to do this. Leaving the group now even after our comeback album will be a low blow to the company and to the group itself. I don’t want to leave them either but like I said I can’t do this anymore.

 

          “Are you tired of performing, hyung?” Siwon asked.

 

          “Aniyo…” I mumbled truthfully.

 

          “Are tired of us, hyung?” Sungmin asked.

 

          “Aniyo!” I answered indignantly. “How can you even think that?”

 

          Shindong grabbed my shirt. “Don’t leave hyung.”

 

          “If what you need is a break, I’m sure the president will grant you a vacation!” Leeteuk reasoned with me.

 

          “It’s not that I don’t want to perform.” I explained. “This is my life but I’m losing it. I don’t want to stand there and perform when my heart wasn’t really into it. I wanted to do it like before…because I’m happy. Now…it’s just hard.”

 

          “We’re here to help you.” Yesung said.

 

          I smiled at him. “I know…but this is something that I can only do by myself.”

 

          “How long have you been planning this?” Leeteuk asked.

 

          “A few days…” I answered.

 

          “You have to think about this a million times.” Donghae said.

 

          I sighed as I look at all of them. This will be another misunderstanding and I don’t want to ruin the mood before we can even make our comeback.

 

          “I’m still thinking about it.” I said to appease them.

 

          Eunhyuk rolled his eyes like he doesn’t believe me.

 

          “What will you do if you see Eun Hye again, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked quietly from his seat.

 

          I whirled around to looka t him. “Mou?”

 

          “Kyuhyun!” Siwon said sharply.

 

          Kyuhun looked at me straight in the eyes. “What if I say I know where noona is? Will you still leave us?”

 

          “M-mou?” I asked disbelievingly. “Mourago?”

 

          “What are you saying maknae?” Leeteuk asked.

 

          I took a step towards Kyuhyun. “Don’t play tricks on me, Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

          He flinched at the danger in my voice but somehow he held his ground. “I’m not playing, hyung.”

 

          “Stop it!” I glared at him.

 

          I couldn’t believe this. Kyuhyun is known to be an evil maknae but I didn’t know that he will rub salt on my wounds just like that. I turned around to leave before I can even do something regretful.

 

          “She’s in Jeju Island.” Kyuhyun said.

 

          I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around to look at him. “Mourago?”

 

          “What are you talking about Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asked. “We saw Eun Hye leave. We were at the airport.”

 

          “Did noona comeback?” Ryeowook said standing up.

 

          I stood there frozen, watching and listening to them.

 

          Kyuhyun turned to Leeteuk. “Did you see her board the plane, hyung?”

 

          “Ani…” Leeteuk answered confused.

 

          “She didn’t leave at all.” Kyuhyun said. “I saw her.”

 

          “Mou?” Ryeowook asked stunned.

 

          My head is spinning. What is Kyuhyun saying? Eun Hye didn’t leave Korea? I was so sure that she’s gone. There were a million things going on about my mind but I wanted to know something.

 

          “Why didn’t you tell me?” I demanded.

 

          “I saw her hiding from your sight, hyung.” Kyuhyun bowed. “I assumed that she doesn’t want you to see her.”

 

          “How can you be so sure?” I shouted at him.

 

          “I…I thought it will be okay for the both of you to have some space…” Kyuhyun trailed off.

 

          I grabbed his shirt. “All this time you knew where she is and you didn’t breathe a word…?”

 

          “Aniyo…” Kyuhyun shook his head. “I know she didn’t leave but it was just last week that I know where she lives.”

 

          “Kyuhyun how can you hide something like this?” Siwon asked.

 

          Kyuhyun bowed. “I…Mianhe, hyung.”

 

          I released him. I couldn’t think clearly, all this time I know that I will never get the chance to see her anymore but she’s here.

 

          Kyuhyun took my hand and put a piece of paper in it. I stared at the paper where an address is scribbled.

 

          “This is noona’s address.” Kyuhyun mumbled. “I…I’m sorry, hyung. I should’ve told you earlier but believe me I didn’t mean to do any harm.”

 

          I clutched the paper but I didn’t move.

 

          “Hyung, aren’t you going?” Sungmin asked.

 

          “Do you want us to come with you?” Donghae offered.

 

          I opened my mouth to answer but somehow I can’t voice my fears to them.

 

          “Hyung?” Yesung asked.

 

          I turned to them. “What if she doesn’t want to see me? What if she’s with Hyun Joong…?

 

          I looked at them desperately and they stared back at me.

 

          “So?” they almost said in unison.

 

          I stared at them. Mou?

 

          Siwon patted me on the back. “Does it matter, hyung? This is your chance!”

 

          “It’s been six months.” Leeteuk said. “We know you miss her like hell.”

 

          “Yah! You’re Kim Heechul.” Yesung said. “Don’t back down!!”

 

          “She’s worth the try, right hyung?” Donghae smiled.

 

          I stared at them as I ponder what they have said. Why am I being like this? This is Eun Hye we’re talking about. How long have I been waiting for this?

 

          I laughed at my stupidness. “Neh…she’s worth the try.”

 

          I grabbed my coat and my wallet. I was nearly at the door when I remembered something. I turned around and saw Kyuhyun in a corner looking so sad. I crossed the room and stood before him.

 

          “Cho Kyuhyun, you evil maknae.” I said seriously. “Don’t give me that grief again.”

 

          Kyuhyun nodded and I grabbed him for a hug. “Kamsahamnida.”

 

          “Good luck, hyung.” he mumbled.

 

          I left hurriedly and catch the train that will take me to Jeju Island. It was like I’ve been injected by tons of energy. I feel like I can do almost everything. It was a long journey and I feel so impatient. There were a few people who recognized me through my simple clothes but I avoided eye contact. My confidence was ebbing away by the time I arrived at Jeju Island. My earlier fear were coming back and plaguing my mind.

 

          Get a grip on yourself Heechul.

 

          I hailed a taxi and gave the driver the piece of paper where Eun Hye’s address is written.

 

          The driver looked at me when he received the paper. “Are you a friend of Miss Yoon, sir?”

 

          I blinked. “Eh? M-mou?”

 

          The driver smiled at me. “You’re looking for Miss Eun Hye?”

 

          “Neh.” I nodded a little puzzled. “Do you know her sir?”

 

          “Of course!” he laughed. “She always help the children in the public school here, teaching them how to draw everytime she’s available. She’s a very nice girl.”

 

          I nodded. “Neh, can you take me to her?”

 

          “Of course!” he smiled and started to drive.

 

          “Kamsahamnida.” I bowed.

 

 

          The driver, Mr. Lee, led me to a small village where there are identical houses and the place has a calming effect on me. I wonder if this is why Eun Hye chooses to live here. I can picture her walking in the morning and greeting the people.

 

          “She lives in that colorful house.” Mr. Lee smiled.

 

          I looked towards where he was pointing and I couldn’t help but smile. I will also assume that it’s Eun Hye’s house. There were traces of her creativity in the façade of the house.

 

          I grabbed my wallet to pay for my fare but Mr. Lee wave me off.

 

          “But sir…” I said offering my money.

 

          “It’s no trouble.” he laughed. “Go see her.”

 

          I smiled and thanked him over and over.

 

          I walked towards the house and stopped at the low fence. There was a mailbox in a corner bearing the name Eun Hye.

 

          “Eun Hye!” I called.

 

          There was no answer. I opened the little gate and approached the house. I knocked since there’s no doorbell.

 

          “Eun Hye!” I called again. “It’s me Heechul. Let’s talk.”

 

          I continued to call for her name but no one is answering. I thought I saw the curtains move and I tried to knock on the window.

 

          “Eun Hye!” I called again.

 

          My heart started racing and my mind was in panic. Why isn’t she answering? Is she that mad at me?

         

          What if she doesn’t want to see me anymore?

 

          I knocked again but still there’s nothing.

 

          I felt a tug on my shirt and I turned around expecting to see Eun Hye. I was disappointed to see a little girl who looks like she was nine years old.

 

          “Mister, why are you breaking my unnie’s house?” she asked innocently.

 

          “Do you know Eun Hye?” I asked her.

 

          She nodded.

 

          “Tell me where she is.” I smiled at her.

 

          “Aniyo.” she said shaking her head. “I don’t know you.”

 

          I touched her arm and she squirmed. “I need to see her.”

 

          “Aniyo!” she screamed and ran away.

 

          “Aish~ jinjja?!” I said angrily.

 

          This leaves me no choice. I pound on the door again, calling Eun Hye’s name over and over.