My Heart Aches for Him

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

         I was busy tying my shoe laces when I saw Casey running towards me. My classes just ended and I was sbout to go home.

 

          “Unnie!!!” she screamed.

 

          I caught her and smiled. “Wae? Aigoo~ why are you running?”

 

          She held her hands up and I waited for her to catch her breath. “Unnie, you have to come with me.

 

          “Wae?” I frowned.

 

          “It’s important!” she tugged at my hand.

 

          I smiled. “Do you want me to teach you how to draw again?”

 

          “Aniyo!” she said.

 

          “Are you going to introduce me to your crush?” I .

 

          She blushed and I laughed. “Aniyo, unnie!!”

 

          “Why are you so impatient?” I said ruffling her hair. “Let’s go eat some ice cream first!”

 

          “Unnie you have to come with me!” she said stomping her feet.

 

          I stared at her. “Wae? What is it?”

 

          “There’s someone looking for you!” she exclaimed. “He’s bringing down your house.”

 

          “Mou?” I asked comfused.

 

          “Ppali!” she said and tugged my hand again.

 

          “Who is he?” I asked.

 

          She shrugged. “Mollaso.”

 

          “What does he look like?” I asked again.

 

          She thought for a moment. “He’s handsome, unnie!”

 

          My heart pounded when she said the word handsome. I thought about Kyuhyun and our encounter last time.

 

          Aish~ how did he found my house? What does he want now?

 

          I asked Casey again. “Does he look like an idol?”

 

          “Neh!” she nodded.

 

          “Aish~” I said disbelievingly.

 

          “Wae, unnie?” Casey asked.

 

          I shook my head and quickened my pace. “Kaja!”

 

 

          My steps faltered when we were almost at my house. Casey is right, someone is at my house…but it wasn’t Kyuhyun. It was Kim Heechul.

 

          I stopped walking completely as I watch him pound at the door.

 

          “Eun Hye!” I heard him call my name over and over.

 

          My heart made a quick rythym as I hear Heechul’s voice calling my name. I stared at him. It was like seeing him for the first time.

 

          “Eun Hye!” he pounded at the door. “I know your there! Please talk to me.”

 

          My heart broke when I hear how desperate he is.

 

          “I’m not leaving until you talk to me.” he pounded again. “Eun HYE!!”

 

          “See, unnie?” Casey said beside me. “I told you he’s going to break down your house.”

 

          “Eun Hye…” Heechul said and peered at the window.

 

          I took a step forward as he continued to call my name. I was afraid he was going to draw the attention of the neighbors with all the noise he was making.

 

          “Yah! Kim Heechul.” I called after him. “What do you think you’re doing?”

 

          It feels weird calling his name.

 

          He turned around and he looked at me for a very long time before finding his voice again. “Eun Hye…”

 

          He smiled and took a step towards me. “You’re here… you’re really here.”

 

          “What are you doing—?” I began to ask but he engulfed me with a hug.

 

          My eyes windened, I didn’t know he’s going be this close.

 

          “Eun Hye…” he murmured my name over and over.

 

          I pushed him away from me with difficulty. The proximity between us is enough to make me feel confused again.

 

          “What are you doing here?” I asked again.

 

          “I wanted to see you…” Heechul answered. “I want to talk to you.”

 

          I looked away. “I have no time.”

 

          “Eun Hye please.” he pleaded.

 

          “Why are you here?” I asked desperately. If I continue to see him like this my resolve will break. “You can’t be here…”

 

          “Wae?” he asked taking a step towards me but I backed away.

 

          I’m aware that Casey is watching us.

 

          “You should go back…” I mumbled tears forming in my eyes. “Go back to your friends…go back to So Hee.”

 

          He shook his head. “Eun Hye…please. Please listen to me. I love you… I remember you.”

 

          “It’s too late.” I cried, my heart aching.

 

          He dropped his hand and stared after me. “Wae?”

 

          “It didn’t work.” I willed myself to look at him straight in the eye. “We’re just going to hurt each other again.”

 

          “No…”Heechul shook his head over and over. “Please…just listen to me. Let me explain… I went after you…I… remember you.”

 

          It pains me to see how desperate he is but I have to be tough. We live in two different worlds and I can’t bear it if it turns badly again.

 

          I shook my head. “It’s too late.”

 

          “Is it because of Hyun Joong?” he asked horrified. “Are you with him now?”

 

          I shook my head. “Aniyo…he’s happy now in America.”

 

          “Then why?” he asked in frustration. “Is there…is there someone else you love now, Eun Hye?”

 

          I shook my head again. “Aniyo, oppa. There’s no one else. It’s always been you.”

 

          He stared at me. “Wae? Why won’t you give me a chance to explain? Why won’t you talk to me?”

 

          I wiped my tears. “I just…can’t.”

 

          I saw the tears forming in his eyes and I looked away. I have never seen Kim Heechul cry and this will surely crumble my walls.

 

          “Do you hate me that much?” he asked, tears falling down his cheeks.

 

          I shook my head.

 

          “Don’t you love me anymore?” he asked again.

 

          I didn’t answer that one.

 

          How can he ask that? Of course I love him.

 

          Instead I said. “You have to go.”

 

          “No.” he said stubbornly. “You have to talk to me.”

 

          I pushed past him with Casey behind me. I opened the front door and avoided his hand when he tried to grab my hand.

 

          “Go.” I told him one last time.

 

          I crumbled on the floor once I’m inside. I can hear silence outside and I wonder if he already left.

 

          A few seconds later and I heard him knock on my door again.

 

          “Eun Hye…” he called softly.

 

          “Mianhe Eun Hye…” he continued to talk as I cried on the floor.

 

          “I won’t give up.” he said firmly. “I won’t let you go this time. I’ll come back.”

 

          “Saranghae Eun Hye.” he said. “Can you hear me?”

 

          “I love you…” he repeated. “If I have to tell you over and over I will.”

 

          “I will go for now but I will comeback.” Heechul said. “I promise I’ll be back.”

 

          I almost opened the door when he said that he loves me but I managed to keep myself from turning the knob. I peered at the window I saw him look back at the house before walking away.

 

          I dropped myself and the sofa and cried.

 

          “Unnie…” Casey said sitting beside me. “Gwenchanna?”

 

          I shook my head. “It hurts so much.”

 

          Casey gave me a blanket and a galss of water. She must’ve felt that I need to be alone so she bade me goodbye.

 

          I clutched the heart shaped figure Heechul gave me on our last trip together wishing that the nightmares will go away tonight.