I Took a Vacation

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

Heechul’s POV:

 

 

          I was grinning stupidly outside our suite in a luxurious hotel when Leeteuk and the others arrived. It was our last night in Thailand and it has been such a fantastic concert. It was now three o’clock in the morning and the after party just ended. At eight in the morning we will be heading back in Korea.

 

            “Yah~ Heechullie.” Leeteuk said. “Why are you grinning like an idiot?”

           

            I looked at him my thoughts suddenly side-tracked.

 

            “Mou?” I asked smiling.

            “You’re smiling at no one, hyung.” Kangin pointed out.

            Kyuhyun sat on the couch his expression sleepy. “I think something nice happened with hyung.”

 

            I laughed out loud and they all shook their head in disbelief thinking I have gone crazy, but it doesn’t matter because it was a good night.

 

            “He’s drink too much.” Donghae muttered in the corner.

 

            Aish~ I smiled resuming my earlier thoughts. Aside from the fact that we have done really well in this concert I had the chance to talk with Eun Hye before she went to sleep. I managed to her back to her room without us fighting. The flow conversation is actually just light and easy with no interruptions. Well there are interruptions, like me laughing at her every time she blushes just because she called me oppa.

 

            I didn’t know but there’s just this satisfaction when I hear her say those words maybe because we have gotten even closer because we have been in and out of so many troubles. There are just so many things that had happened this past few months and I can vividly remember how we have gotten to know each other. It was just hilarious when I look back in the past and somehow it wasn’t that bad at all.

 

            Eun Hye has changed so much and she’s being more confident of herself now that she’s being recognized in the industry and she’s amazing with the things she do. I feel that I have grown too, having to take care of her and make sure she’s out of trouble but sometimes she’s even the one saving me from all of that. It’s just been crazy to the point that it almost seems so normal but at least I know that I am happy and I don’t regret things.

 

            The night at the Masquerade is also a night to remember. I have never seen Eun Hye like that…she looks like a princess out of a fairy tale book and when she posed for that magazine. Well, my world kind of stopped. Suddenly, she looked like a fierce princess and I can’t take my eyes off her.

 

            I have been sent back again to reality when I felt someone touch me.

 

            “Hyung, we’re talking to you.” Sungmin said shaking me.

 

            Sungmin, I am glad he’s back. I have never expected things to be difficult with him. Not even after So Hee but things are getting better now and slowly we are drifting back on our normal way. We were friends it wouldn’t be broken by a crushed love. I winced inwardly for even using those words. I know Sungmin is still hurting and I feel so guilty because I couldn’t do anything for him but I know life must go on. Everyone has their heart broken.

 

            “Mou?” I asked.

            “Aish~ you’re really not on Earth right now, hyung.” Eunhyuk complained as he supported Kyuhyun. The poor maknae has been knocked out by sleep.

            “Mianheyeo.” I laughed. “I’m just a little preoccupied.”

            Siwon looked at me concernedly. “Are you okay, hyung?”

            “Neh.” I smiled.

            “We were just talking about where it will be nice to take a vacation once our schedules were cleared out.” Donghae said.

 

            Vacation? I thought and then I smiled, thoughts forming in my mind. This will be a great time.

 

            “What do you think, Chullie?” Leeteuk asked but my answer isn’t what they expected.

            “Would you be alright if I will be gone in a few days?” I asked excitedly.

            “Mou?” Leeteuk asked.

            “Would you?” I asked again.

            “Wae?” they all asked frowning.

            “Well you said something about vacation.” I smiled. “And I was just wondering if I can take a vacation for just, let’s say, three days or something.”

            “You will take a vacation alone?” Eunhyuk asked.

            Yesung looked annoyed. “You don’t want us around hyung?”

            “Well…technically I wouldn’t be alone.” I answered wistfully.

 

            Silence.

 

            They were all waiting for me to continue what I would say but I left them hanging because my mind is now forming the plans I would love to do if given a chance.

 

            “Who would you go with hyung?” Kibum asked.

            Ryeowook sighed. “Isn’t it obvious? He’s planning to go with noona.”

            “Jinja?” Siwon asked.

            “Yah~ what are you planning to do?” Yesung asked suddenly.

           

            I turned my attention to him, the flow of my thoughts cut again. “What do you mean?”

            “You’re so erted.” Eunhyuk complained.

            “Yah~ you’re the erted one.” Yesung said.

            Donghae rolled his eyes. “What were you trying to say Yesung?”

            “Are you going in a secret marriage, hyung?” Kibum asked wide eyed.

 

            I slipped into my chair when I heard that. “MOU?”

           

            They were all looking at me and even Kyuhyun is awake now and asking Sungmin what’s happening. The looks they were giving me right now is a look waiting for a confirmation.

 

            “Aish~ what the hell are you talking about?” I asked annoyed. “I am not going to get secretly married.”

 

            I tried not to laugh when they all sighed with relief like as if a huge burden has been lifted off their backs.

 

            “Then why would you want to leave with Eun Hye?” Shindong asked. “We can all go with her.”

            Leeteuk sighed and looked at his dongsaengs. “Why are you guys so insensitive? Heechul wants a private time with her.”

            “Wae?” Donghae asked almost childishly.

            “Because she likes noona.” Kyuhyun said matter-of-factly.

 

            I didn’t react on that one.

            “I figure that I should at least give her a vacation…” I explained. “…after all that had happened.”

            “Fair point.” Leeteuk nodded.

            “You should ask president, hyung.” Siwon nodded encouragingly.

 

            Slowly everyone mad their vote and told me to talk with the president to ask for permission and that’s just what I did.

 

 

            It was already six o’clock in the morning when I knocked on Eun Hye’s room. She opened it already dressed and ready to leave but I can still see a hint of sleepiness I her voice when she greeted me.

 

            “Annyeonghaseyo, oppa.” she said rubbing her eyes.

            “Are you ready to leave?” I asked as I enter her room.

            She nodded and pointed at her bags. “Neh.”

            “Let’s go.” I said.

            “What about my bags?” she asked.

            “Bring your backpack that’s all you need.” I smiled mysteriously. “The rest will be driven to the airport.”

            “Arasso.”

 

            We travel to the airport without any hassle because the president didn’t announce anything to the public when we will be leaving and luckily we haven’t met any fans loitering or even the reporters.

 

            Everything is going as planned.

 

            When we were about to board the plane and Eun Hye has already taken out her plane ticket, I took from her hand and handed it to Kyuhyun.

 

            “Here take it.” I told Kyuhyun and he nodded.

            “Be safe, hyung.” Kibum said.

            Eun Hye looked at me quizzically. “That’s my ticket.”

            “I have your ticket.” I smiled. “That one is for Kyuhyun…”

            “But…” she started to say but faltered when the P.A system sounded that passengers should board the plane.

            “Annyeong.” they waved at us.

            “Annyeong.” I waved back.

 

            “Be safe, noona.” Ryeowook smiled.

            “Enjoy.” Siwon added.

           

            Eun Hye just laughed at them. “What are you talking about we’re boarding the same plane.”

 

            She stepped forward to follow them but I grabbed her backpack and made her stay put.

 

            “Aish~ what are you doing oppa?” she asked, struggling. “We’re going to miss the plane.”

            “No we’re not.” I laughed.

            “Aish~ stop playing around.” she pouted.

 

            The P.A system rang again and this time I grabbed her towards the other direction.

 

            “That is our flight.” I told her and she looked at me uncomprehending.

            She tried to stop walking but I made her walk forward. “Where are you taking me?”

            “I am kidnapping you for a while.” I winked at her.

 

            We arrived at the inspection area where we present out tickets and I handed her ticket, which she inspected wide eyed.

 

            “That’s your ticket.” I said. “Don’t lose it.”

            “Japan?” she asked disbelievingly. “We’re going to Japan?”

            “Where do you want to go?” I asked frowning.

            She glared at me. “We’re supposed to be going back to Korea.”

            “We were taking a vacation.” I laughed.

            “When did you plan this?” she asked.

            “Three hours ago.” I replied.

            “Three hours…?” she started to say.

 

            She continued bombarding me with questions and I just answered her calmly and I assured her that everything has been taken care of. I told her not to worry and that she’s safe with me.

 

            “You know that you’re crazy right?” she asked.

            “It will be fun.” I smiled.

            She surprised me by giving me smile. “Oppa, you don’t fail to surprise me.”