During the Night

I Slept With Him ♥♥

                   The first thing that registered in my mind that morning is I am so happy. The worst have past and I know in the back of my mind that everything will be fine. I stopped caring what the people out there thinks because I know Heechul is right, it’s not about them it’s about us. Whatever happened Heechul and I were in this together and he made it clear last night that everything is okay between us. I couldn’t have been any happier than that.

 

                   I went outside wearing my usual attire for school and I found Heechul eating his favorite food in front of the television. I can hear Ryeowook singing in the kitchen and he must’ve cooked something for his hyung.

 

                   “Ah, Eun Hye.” Heechul greeted me through a mouthful of kimchi fried rice. “Come and have some.”

                   “I’ll just buy something in the school cafeteria I’m going to be late.” I told Heechul tying my shoe laces.

                   “You’re not going to school.” he said casually as if announcing the weather.

                   “Wae?” I asked.

                  “You’re excused for three days after everything that happened.” Heechul said glancing at me.

                   “Is there something wrong again?” I asked nervously.

                  “Nothing, the rumors are dying up and the president already came up with the solution of disproving the rumors, so don’t worry.” Heechul said giving me the half full bowl of kimchi fried rice.

 

                  I took it and sat beside him, “It taste good.”

                  “Wookie cooked it for me.” Heechul said flicking the channels.

 

                 Leeteuk woke up with Kyuhyun behind him and said, “Ah our couple is awake.”

                 I blushed so deeply and Kyuhyun chuckled. “Noona, you’re so red.”

                “Go back to sleep little maknae.” I and he pouted towards the kitchen.

                “Hyung, don’t you have an activity for today?” Yesung asked Leeteuk who’s combing his hair.

              “Yesung, your mind is still in dreamland. We don’t have a scheduled activity for today.” Leeteuk said shaking his head.

              “Arasso.” Yesung said and went back to his room.

 

              “I’m so happy we have a day to ourselves.” Kibum said.

              “We’re going to clean the door today.” Leeteuk said and the other’s protested.

              “Wae?” Eunhyuk asked.

              “The president said so.” Leeteuk said patting Eun Hyuk sympathetically.

             “I don’t want to.” Kyuhyun complained.

             “That means Yesung, you have to wake now.” Shindong shouted.

             “I don’t want to!” Yesung shouted from his room.

             “Don’t make me drag you.” Kangin said.

 

 

             After the shouting, complains and tantrums by the younger members, Leeteuk managed to make them clean the whole dorm. Leeteuk made me sit back and relax and told me to leave everything to them. So, I went to the kitchen to make a sumptuous dinner for them.

 

       The dinner includes:

ü      Kimchi bbokeumbbop for Heechul and Ryeowook

ü      Sushi for Leeteuk

ü      Pork Chops and seafoods for Kyuhyun

ü      Fried Kimchi for Yesung

ü      Japchae for Eunhyuk

ü      Streaky pork for Shindong

ü      More Kimchi for Sungmin

ü      Dakdori tang for Donghae

 

 

                 The others were overwhelmed by the amount of food and settled in their seat immediately. They looked so tired and it made me happy to have done something for them.

 

                  “This is so delicious.” Shindong said eating his streaky pork.

                  “Let’s thank Eun Hye, everyone.” Heechul said.

                  “Kamsa hamnida.” they chorused like little kids.

                  “Heechul hyung is so lucky.” Kyuhyun said.

                   “Wae?” Heechul asked.

                  “You’re so lucky hyung because you have noona as a future wife.” Kyuhyun said.

                  “Yes, hyung. She cooks well you won’t get hungry.” Sungmin said.

 

                   I tried to hide my face in my bowl of rice as every one of them laughed at what Sungmin said.

                   “Yes, Heechul. You just have to work hard so Eun Hye can cook something.” Leeteuk said laughing.

                   “Stop it.” Heechul complained.

                  “Oh and by the way from now on you and Eun Hye will share the same room.” Leeteuk announced.

 

                   Heechul choked on his food and I almost dropped the bowl I was holding.

 

 

                   “What?!” we shouted both.

                   “It’s the president’s order.” Leeteuk shrugged.

                   “But we can’t share the same room.” I stammered.

                  “Why not, hyung is your fiancé that should be alright.” Eunhyuk said.

                  “Kibum, move your things to Eun Hye’s room after this.” Leeteuk said.

                  “Arasso.” Kibum said.

 

 

                 Even with our protest Heechul and I will still share the same bedroom. With our things moved together we cannot do anything but listen to what Leeteuk said.

 

                 “We have a problem.” I told Heechul.

                 “What?” he asked.

                “There’s only one bed.” I pointed out.

                “So?” he asked.

                “We can’t sleep on the same bed.” I told him.

                “Well, I’m not going to sleep on the floor.” Heechul said stubbornly and I glared at him.

 

                He walked outside to change his clothes in the other bathroom. I changed into a pair of pajamas with the design of Tom and Jerry. I went outside and I got a silly smile from all of them.

 

                “What?” I demanded.

                “Yah! Why are you wearing my sleeping clothes?” Heechul asked and when I looked at him I found him wearing the same pajamas.

                “This is mine.” I told him.

                “Wow, couple jammies.” Kyuhyun smiled and Kibum and Yesung guffawed with laughter.

                “Shut up.” I said to Kyuhyun and threw a pillow at him.

 

 

                 Before we sleep Heechul drew a line in the middle of the bed, declaring each of our spaces and said that we shouldn’t cross the line. He hugged his lion stuff toy fell asleep at once. I tossed in my little space hyper aware that inches from me in this bed is Heechul. This is not the first time I slept with him but the last time is different. I have no idea that we were sleeping together.

 

                 I counted sheep over and over in my mind but I couldn’t sleep. Then, I made something stupid; I stretched my arms and legs. Heechul stirred as I touched him accidentally and I learned instantly why he warned me not to cross his side of the bed. I was thrown off the bed as his feet pushed me out of the bed and I landed on the floor with a load THUD!

 

                 I stood up and looked at him disbelievingly.

 

                “Aish~!” I said. “I can’t believe him!”

 

                I pulled up the sleeves of my top and climbed the bed. I sat on top of Heechul and started pinching his cheeks. Heechul woke up instantly.

 

                “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” he demanded pulling my hands away from his beautiful face.

               “Kim Heechul, how dare you pushed me off the bed?!” I fumed.

               “I told you not to cross my side.” Heechul retorted wresting with me and within seconds he’s on top of me pinning my arms in the soft bed.

               “Let go.” I growled at him. “I’m going to teach you a lesson.”

 

             At that moment the door of our room opened and in the door way stood Yesung, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Shindong, their faces stunned.

 

                “I thought we heard something crashing…” Leeteuk said looking from Heechul and then at me.

 

                We sprang apart like two criminals caught on the spot. Heechul paced back and forth awkwardly as I fixed my clothes which were rumpled on our little wrestling fight.

 

                 “It’s not what you’re thinking.” I said shaking my head furiously.

                “Hyung, if you’re going to do it would you mind keeping it down.” Yesung said scratching his head.

 

                Leeteuk coughed trying to hide his laughter and Heechul said, “Ahh what you’re thinking isn’t right, Yesung.”

                Kyuhyun laughed at this and I glared at him. Shindong immediately clapped a hand on his eyes and started dragging him away.

 

                “I want to see. I want to see.” Kyuhyun protested while laughing his evil laugh.

                “It’s not for your eyes to see maknae.” Shindong said.

               “We’ll be going then.” Leeteuk said his face red from trying not laugh. “You may er— continue what you’re doing.”

 

                The door closed and the tension between Heechul and I rose instantly.

 

                I laughed awkwardly, “Crazy, people.” I muttered and dropped myself on the bed and pretended to sleep. Seconds later Heechul followed and we lay down in our bed side by side. A laugh escapes my mouth and Heechul joined me.

 

                We were like crazy kids laughing with no solid reason.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

   what am i doing right now?? I'm rolling on the floor laughing. I swear by the time i finished this story i'm going to be sent in a mental ward~~!! o.O

 

     i couldn't help smiling and laughing while writing this chappie~~!!

 i want you to read this chappie so i updated it again even though my fingers were hurting.. :))

 

a crazy chapter for you guys. i love you my dear subscribers. :)) >:)

 

 logging off: SaskiaGumiho ♥ later. >:)

 

Comment and Subscribe~~!!