Opportunites

I Slept With Him ♥♥

            The president said that I can go back to school again and I couldn’t be happier. Living with the Suju is fun and staying in the dorm without doing anything is fun too but I must admit I still like going to school. So, when the president told me the good news, I jumped up and own in excitement and I just got a laugh from all of them. Heechul is allowed to go to school too and together we ride to school.

 

            The first thing that I noticed once I’m inside the classroom is the warm welcome that my classmates were giving to me. Some even had the courage to apologize for what they have said and done to me. I’m happy and I couldn’t wipe the smile of my face even if Peaches scolded me three times because I’m not paying attention.

 

            One of my surprises came when my third class ended. Donghae, Kyuhyun, Kibum and Ryeowook were waiting outside the building when I went down to grab some food in the cafeteria. Many people were watching them and some girls were snapping pictures of them but they don’t seem to mind.

 

            “What are you guys doing here?” I asked them incredulously.

            “To see you noona.” Ryeowook said.

            “We saw each other at the dorm all the time.” I told him.

            “Are you not happy to see us noona?” Kibum pouted.

            “Aniyo, Kibum. I’m just wondering why you’re here. You must have a busy schedule today.” I said shaking my head.

            “No we don’t.” Kyuhyun smirked.

            “We just wanted to see if the people here are still giving you a hard time.” Dongahe said a little loudly and I noticed some of the girls who taunted me the last time bowed in shame.

            “No one is giving me a hard time, really.” I said hurriedly.

            “Heechul hyung wanted to now particularly.” Kyuhyun added.

            “Oh.” I said and I admit I am touched that they were concerned about me. Particularly, Heechul.

            “Let’s go noona.” said Ryeowook tugging at my hand.

            “Where are we going?” I asked trying to walk along with them. I hope that this wouldn’t start another issue because everyone is snapping pictures of us.

            “We’re going to eat.” Kibum said.

 

            At first I thought that we were going in the cafeteria and my anxiety picked up because that means there will be a lot more people to snap photos of us. But then the boys brought me in the back of the school where no people come often. Under the shade of a huge tree a blanket is laid on the ground and there were food in the middle of it. That wasn’t what surprised me. I saw Heechul first and then I saw the rest of the Suju sitting cross-legged around the picnic blanket, smiling at me.

 

            “Eun Hye.” Shindong waved.

            “Why are you all here?” I asked trying to shake my confusion.

            “Surprise!!” they yelled and I laughed.

            “We just wanted to cheer you up and check if you’re doing okay here.” Leeteuk said kindly.

            “That’s very kind of you. Thank you everyone.” I blushed deeply.

            “Come sit down, already.” Yesung said pulling me. He made me sat down next to Heechul and everyone started getting their food.

            “Do you know anything about this?” I turned to Heechul.

            He smiled at me sheepishly. “A little.”

            “What do you mean a little?” I prompted him.

            “I just wanted Ryeowook and Kyuhyun check on you but the others suggested that we come here to surprise you.”

           

            I looked at all of them and gave everyone a grateful smile. These guys have been good to me every since I arrived at their dorm and I could never hope for anything more.

 

            “Yah! Why are you all eating already?” I asked teasingly. “I should be the one eating first.”

            “Noona, I’m hungry already.” Kibum complained and everyone laughed.

 

 

            Back in the Suju dorm, I thought that my day is over already but there’s news waiting for me back there. The president arrived and he told me that I have to clear my schedule for tomorrow because I have an interview with a known magazine.

 

            “Interview?” I asked surprised. “Wae?”

            “The interview is the perfect opportunity to give your side of the story to the people of Korea.” the president explained. “You’re just going to say that the rumors are not true.”

            “I don’t know if I can do it.” I said my heart beating fast. “I don’t want to screw up again.”

            “You can do it, Eun Hye.” Kangin said. “For Heechul?”

            I looked at Heechul and I know that he’s right. It’s the least I can do for him. I turned to the president, “Yes of course, I’ll do it.”

            Next morning, Heechul wasn’t in our shared bed when I woke up. Instead a pale pink dress lay on his side of the bad and there was a note attached to it.

 

           We were gone for a reality show. This dress will be the one you will wear in your interview. Don’t be nervous, you’ll be great. See you later.

 

                                                                          -H

 

           I took the dress and readied myself. After an hour I went down the building to find a car waiting for me. We arrived in a very busy looking building and I was brought on a very private room where I met my interviewer. She’s a beautiful girl of early twenties and she greeted me with such grace.

 

           The interview lasted an hour and the first few minutes have been an uncomfortable one but I gradually eased up when  found that the questions wasn’t even that hard to answer like I expected.

 

           When I left the building and thanked her, I know I did well and everything will be put to their right way.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

   ugh~ I'm FREAKING sad~~!! >:(( Heechul oppa is going to the military. *sigh*

a few days from now will be my birthday and he will be in the military by then~ how cruel~~!!

 i will miss you Hee oppa~~!!

 

 here's an update for you guys..♥♥ mainheyeo if i'm being melodramatic..

 

 comments and subscribe.. love yah~~!!