Sungmin's Plea

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

Sungmin’s POV:

 

            I couldn’t stand seeing her sad and crying. That was one of my weakness, seeing a girl dry especially if it’s someone I love. It hurts though because I know she’s crying for a different man but I couldn’t do anything about it. Here I am comforting her over her broken heart.

 

            “I’m sorry that you have to see me like this.” she sobbed.

            I looked at her angelic face. “It’s okay, So Hee. I don’t mind.”

           

            Ahn So Hee is the girl I love. She’s beautiful and a talented singer from the group Wonder Girls. She’s famous and I am famous too. We’re like meant for each other but the downside is that she’s in love with someone famous too. And that someone happened to be my friend. Kim Heechul, my hyung.

 

            “Tell me what happened.” I said handing her a tissue.

            “I went to see her.” she replied.

            “Who?” I asked.

            “Eun Hye.” she replied as she dabbed the tissue to her face.

            I frowned. “I thought you were with Heechul hyung.”

            “No I’m not.” So Hee said shaking her head.

            “Did Noona hurt you?” Sungmin asked.

            “Aniyo.” she shook her head again. “We only talked.”

 

            I sighed; sometimes I don’t understand So Hee’s actions. “Why did you see her?”

            “To tell her I’m sorry.” So Hee replied.

            “Did she forgive you?” I asked.

            “Ye.” she nodded. “She’s kind.”

            I smiled despite of myself. “Yes she is.”

            “I hope she just get mad.” So Hee sobbed.

            “Mou?” I asked surprised by her words.

            “I wish she will just get mad. She’s too kind to me and I don’t deserve it.” she explained. “I feel guiltier.”

            I put my hands around her shoulders. “So Hee, noona will never do that to you. She forgive you, be happy at least.”

 

            She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes of her. “But Heechul oppa won’t.”

            We were back on him again. “So Hee, I don’t know his feelings for you but yes he’s mad right now.”

            She cried even more. “He hates me.”

            “I don’t think he is.” I contradicted her. “But he’s not happy of what you did with noona either.”

            “Do you think he’ll forgive me?” she asked childishly.

            “I don’t know.” I answered her honestly. Heechul hyung is a complicated person.

           

            So Hee just stared blankly at the television screen in her living room. I know she’s hurt and sometimes she blames herself for everything.

 

            “I don’t understand you So Hee.” I sighed. “Why do you have to continue loving him when you don’t know his feelings?”

            “I don’t know.” she mumbled.

            “There are others out there who loves you.” I said.

            She laughed bitterly. “Who is that ‘other’? I want to meet him.”

            “Others like me.” I said quietly and she looked up.

            “Sungmin…?” she said.

            “Can’t you see So Hee?” I said looking straight to her eyes. “Why I couldn’t walk away from you even though it hurts?”

            “Sungmin don’t…” she said shaking head.

            “Sarangheyeo.” I said and I slowly bent my face to hers.

 

            She pushed me lightly when my lips brushed to hers. “Sungmin…don’t.”

            “Wae?” I asked frustrated.

            “I don’t want to hurt you even though I know I have hurt you many times.” she said tears spilling on her eyes again.

            “Please give me a chance.” I begged.

            “I can’t. I don’t want to give you false feelings.” So Hee cried. “You’ve been kind to me even though I used you and I can’t bring myself to hurt you anymore.”

            “Why does it have to be him?” I asked.

            “You’re my friend Sungmin.” was all she said.

            “I don’t want to be just a friend.” I replied.

 

            So Hee stood up. “Mianheyeo Sungmin but I can’t give back the love you were giving me.”

            I stand up and faced her. “Wae?”

            “I am not going to subject you in a relationship where I know I am just going to keep hurting you.” So Hee answered and she disappeared inside her room.

 

            I left my heart heavy. It big time and I felt bitter tears. I stand there outside of my car waiting for the emotions to subside. I punched the hood of my car out of my anger and frustrations and I felt my hand grew hot with pain.

 

            I went home. I arrived at our dorm at past eight. I can hear the television blaring and the laughter of my friends.

 

            “Minnie you’re back.” Kyuhyun smiled.

            “Annyeong.” I said without energy.

            Leeteuk hyung came out of the kitchen. “Where have you been?”

            “I juts took a stroll.” I replied.

 

            I felt a hand touched me. “Sungmin what happened to your hand?”

            It was Eun Hye and she’s looking at her worriedly. She’s also clutching my left hand that was now bleeding slightly. “It’s nothing noona.”

            “It doesn’t look like nothing.” Heechul hyung said.

            “Yeah what happened?” Kangin said.

            “I punched my car.” I snapped feeling irritated by their questions.

            “Wae?” Heechul hyung asked.

            Eunhyuk stood up. “What’s wrong with you Sungmin?”

           

            I ignored Eunhyuk and answered Heechul hyung instead. “Because I am mad hyung.”

            “Did you fight with someone?” he asked.

            “No hyung.” I replied.

            “Then why?” he frowned.

            “I am mad because of you.” I said clearly and everyone went quiet.

            “Sungmin what are you talking about?” Leeteuk hyung said.

            “Yah~ you’re just like Ryeo—“ Yesung started to say but Heechul hyung held up his hand and he fell silent.

           

            “Mou?” Heechul asked.

            “I said I am mad at you.” I repeated feeling the heavy eyes staring at me.

            “Wae?” he asked.

            “I am mad at you because you’re making the girl I love, cry!” I shouted.

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Heechul hyung replied.

            I pushed the hair out of my face. “I am talking about So Hee.”

            “What about her?” Heechul asked.

            “She’s sad because of you.” I yelled.

            Heechul hyung looked at me coldly. “She did something wrong to Eun Hye.”

            Eun Hye put herself between Heechul hyung and I. “Please don’t fight.”

            “She did that because she loves you.” I said.

            “Are you saying what she did was right?” Heechul asked angrily.

            “Aniyo but you could’ve forgive her when she wanted to say sorry.” I shot back.

            Heechul hyung shook his head. “I am not ready to face her yet.”

            “Why do you keep breaking the girl’s hearts?” I asked and he flinched.

            “You don’t know anything about what I feel.” Heechul hyung said coldly and he walked away.

            “Then tell us!” I shouted at him.

            “That’s enough Minnie.” Kyuhyun said but I brush him off.

            “Eun Hye, try and talk to Heechul.” Leeteuk said while Ryeowook and the others just stared.

            Donghae grabbed me by the arm. “Come on. Let’s walk outside for a while.”

 

            I obeyed knowing that I have gone too far.

 

A/N:

 

  here you go guys~~!! things are getting hotter~~ Kkk~ Aish~ what do you think about this??

I want comments~~ kkk~~ LOL i hope you guys liked this one :))

all of you have inspired me

so keep the comments coming~~!!

 

Rin Ra : I miss you dongsaengie~~!!

 

Pls check out my new FF. ^^