Busted

I Slept With Him ♥♥

          I woke up next morning because of the light pouring inside of my room. I opened my eyes and my head hurts like its being cracked into two. I smiled when I smelled something nice but I don’t remember having that kind of perfume on my pillow. With my head aching I decided to go back to sleep and I hugged my pillow even more. My pillow stirred and I froze, pillows don’t move right? I looked up slowly and I’m greeted by the most beautiful face I have ever seen and I also happen to recognize the beautiful face.

 

            It’s the boy named Heechul.

 

            I put my head down again and closed my eyes. Wait. Why do I have a boy in my bed and I’m actually hugging him?

 

            That wakes me up from my dreamy state, grabbed the covers to my chest and gave an ear splitting shriek. It wake Heechul up and he looked at me irritated. His brain didn’t seem to process what’s happening yet. When he finally realized what’s happening he jumped out of the bed and put on his shoes.

 

            On that same moment my bedroom door opened and my father went inside looking at me and then to Heechul his face turning from blank to confusion, understanding and then his face turned red and he started shouting at Heechul.

 

            It was stupid of me actually because I didn’t know how he got here and I forgot that my father had a key here on my apartment and he visits from time to time to bring me groceries.

 

            Thirty minutes later we were sitting at the living room sofa and my father stood in front us demanding why I have a boy in my bed.

 

            “Dad clam down for a second.” I told him.

            “Calm down? My little Eun Hye have boy on his bed. How do I calm down?” he started shouting again. “What would your mom say if she’s still alive?”

           

             She’ll probably have fainted by now.I thought but I didn’t voice that out.

 

              “Let us explain okay?” I started and glanced at Heechul who’s sitting beside me looking outside the window.

 

               “All I remember is that Hyun Joong broke up with me.” I started and my voice crack.

               “What do you mean Hyun Joong broke up with you?” my dad asked surprised.

              “It’s a long story dad.” I told him and he glared at me. I continued my story before he starts asking questions and I start bawling in front of them. “I went to a club and drank alone…and then I don’t remember anymore.”

               “That’s irresponsible of you to get drunk!” my father scolded me.

 

              I bowed my head and didn’t dare contradict him. He then turned to Heechul.

 

              “And you young man, what are you doing on my daughters bed?” he asked.

              “Sleeping, sir.” Heechul answered and my dad got even redder. I nudge him and he raised his hands. “I can explain sir.”

             “You better start now.” my dad growled.

             “Your daughter is drunk last night and he’s giving the bartender a hard time. She saw me and I took her outside because she’s really in a bad state. I just helped her get home sir, that’s all.” Heechul explained.

              “That didn’t answer my question of how you ended up on my daughter’s bed.” my dad said suspiciously.

              “Like I said your daughter is really drunk. She grabbed my shirt and must’ve thought me as a pillow and I must’ve fallen asleep beside her.” Heechul said nervously.

              I glared at him, “That’s not true.”

              He smirked at me. “How would you know? You’re drunk and you’re even shouting on your sleep.”

 

              I was about to argue with him but my dad cut me off. “You expect me to believe you?” my father asked.

              “That is the truth, sir.” Heechul answered.

 

              My father regarded him for a moment and nodded. Heechul breathed a sigh of relief and my father speaks again. “I can’t do anything but believe you; but that doesn’t mean you’re getting off the hook easily. You’re going to marry my daughter.”

 

               We both stared at him for like a minute and we both shouted, “What?!”

               “Appa what are you saying?” I asked and Heechul stared at him.

               “You’re not yet finished on your studies Eun Hye so you can’t marry him yet. You have to be engage for now.” my father explained like he’s explaining how to go to the moon because I don’t get it.

              “B-but sir there’s nothing’s going on between us.” Heechul stammered. “We didn’t do anything.”

               “How can you prove me that?” my father asked.

              “You can take my word for it dad.” I told him.

              “Even if there’s nothing going on between you too you still disrespected my daughter’s essence as a woman.” my father said and I gaped at him.

              “Dad—“ I protested.

              “Don’t think that I don’t know you, young man.” my father said ignoring me completely. “You’re Kim Heechul.”

 

              Great my dad knows that he’s from a famous group.

 

              “Yes, sir.” Heechul said.

              “This discussion is over. You will marry my daughter after she graduates and if you don’t I will sue you to court.” my father warned and Heechul slumped on his seat. “I will arrange the papers immediately.”

 

               My father left us alone in the living room and went away. We were both silent and my head is spinning.

 

               “This is not happening.” I heard him say. He looked at me and said. “This is your fault.”

               “Why is it my fault?” I demanded. “You’re the one sleeping on my bed.”

               “If you didn’t get drunk in the first place this wouldn’t happen.” he retorted.

               “I didn’t ask you to help me.” I said.

               “So you’re telling me that I should’ve left you there to get abused by some other person?” he glared at me.

 

                That shut me up but that didn’t take away my anger. I smacked him with a pillow instead.

 

                “How will we get out of this mess?” he asked. “President will be angry.”

 

                I have no answer for that and I just want my headache to go away.

 

                “Thank you for taking me home, anyway.” I mumbled silently and he nodded.

 

 

A/N:

 

    Uh-oh looks like they're in a big mess right now. do i hear wedding bells? >.< better find out. :*

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE> :)