In Sickness and In Health

I Slept With Him ♥♥

             When I got back in the dorm that night I found everyone, sitting in the living room, exhausted. Everyone, except for Heechul. They greeted my a little feebly and they all have a towel in their heads.

 

            “Hi, guys. What happened?” I asked.

            “Tired.” Donghae mumbled as Eunhyuk dried his hair for him.

            “Why are you all soaking wet?” I asked again looking from all of them.

            “We went on a reality show and there was this horrible rain during our taping!” Yesung complained.

            “It’s been rescheduled tomorrow if the weather is good.” Leeteuk said.

            “Have you all taken a shower?” I asked.

            “Finished.” they all said.

            “Where’s Heeachul?” I asked, my eyes searching for him.

            “In your room.” Kibum said.

            “Hyung wouldn’t be doing any shows for at least three days, I think.” Sung Min said.

            “Wae?” I asked, surprised.

            “He’s sick. I think he’s got the fever.” Shindong said.

           

            I walked up to our room and found Heechul lying on the bed, the blankets drawn over at him. I walked up to him silently and his eyes were closed.

 

            “Heechul…” I called and he opened his eyes slowly.

            “Oh you’re back.” he smiled weekly. “How’s the interview?”

            “It’s fine.” I replied. “How are you feeling?”

            “It’s just a little fever.” he told me with a little shiver.

            I touched his forehead and I withdrew my hand instantly. “You’re burning!”

            “Don’t be silly, I’m fine.” he said waving me off.

 

            I changed my clothes in the bathroom hurriedly and took a little basin and a piece of cloth. I poured a little warm and cold water in the basin and carried it beside Heechul.

           

            “What are you doing?” he asked his eyes half-closed.

           

            I ignored his question and put the now wet cloth in his forehead. “What do you want to eat?”

            “Kimchi bbokeumbbop.” he answered automatically.

            “Okay, wait for me here.” I said standing up. “Don’t take the off.”

 

            I went straight to the empty kitchen and started busting around to cook for something. I made three different kind of soup and made, Kimchi bbokeumbbop, Heechul’s favorite food. I took all the bowls and placed it in the middle of the table and the three pot of soup together with the large bowl of Kimchi bbokeumbbop. I put Heechul’s food in the tray and walked in the living room.

 

            “I made some soup for everyone.” I told them. “Warm yourself up.”

            There was a cheer from Yesung and the others. “Eun Hye you’re the best.”

            “Is that for hyung?” Kyuhyun asked and I nodded.

            “There’s bread in the cupboard.” I called after them as they went to the kitchen.

 

            I walked up to Heechul’s side of the bed and found his eyes closed once more. I hesitated in waking him up but then I thought he needs something to warm him up. I crouched down and shook him slightly.

 

            “Heechul…wake up.” I called.

            “What is it?” he asked sleepily.

            “Eat first before you sleep.” I said.

            “I’m not hungry…” he mumbled.

            “You have to eat.” I said shaking him. “I made your favorite and some soup too.”

 

            I helped him sit up and his face is flushed red because of his fever. I took the cloth of him and put the tray in front of him.

 

            “Why are there so many foods?” Heechul asked peering in one of the three soups.

            “I made them all so you can choose.” I said sitting down beside him.

            “I’m not the hungry.” he complained.

            “Go ahead don’t eat and you’ll end up in the hospital.” I said trying to scare him. “Do you know that they made horrible tasteless food there?”

 

            Heechul ate obediently after that. He was about to finish his first soup when he looked up at me suddenly.

 

            “Did you eat already?” he asked.

            “I’ll eat later.” I smiled.

            “Yah! Why are you forcing me to eat when you yourself hasn’t eaten yet?” he asked stubbornly.

            I smirked at him. “I’m not the one who’s sick.”

            “Yah, eat this.” he said pushing the second soup on the other side of the tray.

            “I told you I’ll eat later.” I said pushing it back.

            Heechul scooped up a spoonful of soup and made a motion for me to come close. “Wait.”

            He picked up the other spoon and scoops another spoonful of soup. “Use this so that you won’t get sick too.”

           

            I continued insisting that I’ll eat later but he won’t take no for an answer so I ate the soup he offered. I cleared away the tray when he finished eating.

 

            “How are you feeling?” Heechul asked.

           “Better.” Heechul smiled. “Gumawo.”

           I smiled and put the cloth back into his forehead. “Go back to sleep and rest.”

 

          He did what I told him to do and I went back outside to find Sungmin tying up his shoes.

 

          “Where are you going?” I asked curiously.

         “I’m going to see So Hee.” Sungmin answered.

         “Oh.” I said, her hurt face flashed before my mind. “Be careful then.”

           “Be back before ten.” Leeteuk shouted from the kitchen.

           “I will hyung.” Sungmin said and walked out of the door.

 

 

A/N:

 

 another update~~!! I made this one today even though I'm so sleepy. LOL

 anyway I'm inspired as ever even though I'm still upset about Heechul..~~!!

 

 so, tell me what you think about the new update. :)) EUNCHUL getting closere, eh??

 

COmmenTs and SubsCribe. :) ♥♥

 

Oh and by the way Kim Hyun Joong is in our country right now~~ haha. :))