Another Vacation

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

              I woke up next morning with my body aching a little. I squinted as I opened my eyes because of the light that’s coming from the open window. I can hear the wave of the sea in the background. I groaned as I tried to sit in the bed. I tried to remember what happened last night and have to suppress a smile. Last night has been one of the unforgettable nights of my life because last night I gave everything to Heechul. I know that underneath this blanket that I am a solid proof of what happened last night.

 

            I looked at the other side of the bed but Heechul wasn’t there. I felt a wave of panic to I wrapped the blanket tightly around my body and went outside to look for him. I found him in the kitchen and he looks so busy with whatever he is doing. I sniffed the air and tried not to gag as I smell burnt eggs.

 

            I saw Heechul put a container of lasagna in the microwave and I almost tripped as I yanked the microwave open and took out the lasagna again.

 

            “Yah~ what are you doing?” Heechul demanded. “What did I do wrong?”

 

            I don’t know if he’s surprised that I am already awake or that I disturbed his excellent cooking. I grabbed a bowl and transferred the lasagna and then put it back to the microwave, hitting the right setting of heat.

 

            “That, oppa, is the right way of reheating a lasagna.” I explained to him exasperatedly. “You have to transfer it in a bowl.”

            He pouted. “How would I know?”

            “Aish~ you should’ve let the cooking with me.” I scolded him.

            “You were asleep and I wanted to surprise you.” he argued.

            “Arasso.” I smiled. “What’s that burning smell?”

            He smiled sheepishly at me. “That would be the eggs.”

 

            I laughed and took the apron from him. I threw the eggs he just burned and cooked another. I also cooked hotdog and bacon for him.

 

            “Yah~ it’s not fair.” he said suddenly.

            I turned to him a little puzzled. “Wae?”

            “Why do you look so tempting when you just woke up?” he asked.

            I blush, deep red and stammered. “W-what are you talking about?”

            “You should get dressed.” Heechul smiled. “I’ll set the table.”

            “Arasso.” I nodded.

 

            When I went back in the kitchen there were three roses laid down in the table and Heechul is smiling sheepishly at me. He spread his arms wide and stepped forward to hug him.

 

            “Good morning.” he chuckled. “I forgot to greet you.”

            “It’s okay.” I said and gave him a little kiss.

 

            We ate breakfast and I kept smiling without any reason.

 

            “Yah~ why do you keep smiling like that?” Heechul asked curiously.

            “I just thought we looked like a married couple.” I blushed.

            He thought about it for a moment and then smiled. “Neh. We should be in the reality show We Got Married.”

            “Neh, but I prefer being with you without everyone watching.” I replied.

            “Fair point.” he nodded.

            “When are we going back to the dorm?” I asked when I remembered that today I need to go to school.

            He sighed. “I don’t want to go home yet but they’ll probably kill us now for leaving again. We’ll go home after we eat.”

            “Don’t be sad.” I patted his hand. “We have plenty of time.”

            “Neh.” he nodded.

 

            We packed our things and walked in the beach one last time. When we reached the little town I dragged Heechul inside a souvenir shop.

 

            “We should buy them something.” I said looking inside.

            “Wae?” he asked.

            “Aish~ we should give something to them.” I explained. “I’m sure they’ll be happy.”

            “Arasso.” he shrugged and helped me look for something.

 

            I found a variety of colorful bracelets that will probably fit the boys and I bought all the colors available. I looked for Heechul but instead of looking for souvenirs I found him looking at a glass heart. It was a delicate heart shaped figurine with a red liquid inside.

 

            “Yah~ oppa what are you doing?” I asked.

            He pointed at the heart shaped figurine. “Do you want this?”

            “Mou?” I asked.

            “This is my gift for you.” he smiled and took the piece.

            I followed him to the store. “Oppa, we’re supposed to be buying something for your dongsaengs.”

            “Neh, neh.” Heechul laughed. “We will buy something for them.”

 

            I sighed as he bought the figurine but he surprised me because he has already bought the bracelet I saw. I put back the bracelets in my hand and beamed at him.

 

            “Aish~ I will never forget my friends.” he smiled as he ruffled my hair.

            “Mianhe.” I said as clasped his hand.

            “Here take this.” he said and handed me the figurine.

           

            The red liquid is swirling inside and throwing every shaded of red as we step into the sunlight.

 

            “My heart is bigger than that.” he said after a while. “It cannot show how much I love you but I still want you to have it.”

            “I love you this big.” I laughed and gave him a big hug.

           

            Heechul’s phone rang and he answered it as I followed him. I guess it was Leeteuk who’s calling because Heechul is paying attention and then I heard Kyuhyun’s voice demanding where we are.

 

            Heechul handed me the phone. “Here, Kyuhyun wants to talk to you.”

            “Yah~ noona, where are you?” Kyuhyun asked over the phone. “Hyung won’t answer our questions.”

            “We’re about to go home.” I answered him. “We went to the beach.”

            “Yah yah don’t tell him everything.” Heechul said as we wait for a taxi.

            “Noona, do you have something for us?” I heard Ryeowook ask.

            “Neh.” I replied. “We didn’t forget you.”

            “Eun Hye.” Leeteuk’s voice said. “Bring Heechul home, we have a performance tomorrow and we need to practice.”

            “Arasso, Leeteuk oppa.” I assured him. “I’ll bring him back.”

            “We’ll meet you outside SME.” Leeteuk said.

            “Arasso.”

 

            I cut the call and handed the phone back to Heechul who is now frowning impatiently because there wasn’t any taxi coming our way.

 

            “Aish~ what kind of place is this?” Heechul grumbled.

           

I laughed because Heechul doesn’t have much patience for waiting. I sleep in the cab as we were on our way home. I feel a little tired with all the traveling we did but at least I have Heechul to hold my hand.

 

             When we arrived at the SME building we were immediately greeted by Sungmin and the others.

 

               “Hyung you’re back!” Sungmin beamed.

               “It took you a day to eat breakfast?” Yesung smirked.

                I gave Yesung a hug to appease him. “Aish~ don’t be mad Yesung oppa.”

          “You won’t be having any more vacation, hyung.” Siwon joked. “You used all your chances.”

                Heechul shrugged. “It’s okay.”

 

               I handed out the bracelets we bought and that kind of make up for all the days that we left them.

 

               “Yah~ Kyuhyun why are you still sulking?” I asked.

                “You’re always gone.” Kyuhyun pouted. “We missed your cooking.”

               “Yah Kyuhyun, Eun Hye is not our cook.” Heechul scolded him.

               I pat Kyuhyun in the shoulder. “Don’t worry. I’ll make it up to you.”

                “You spoil him too much.” Heechul complained as Kyuhyun smirked.

 

             I watched them put their things in the van. I was saying goodbye to Heechul and I asked him to take care for me.

 

                “Aish~ I’ll be home later.” he laughed.

               “I just want you to be safe, oppa.” I said as I smack him the arm.

 

                He tried to kiss me in front of his friends and I declined laughing.

 

                “I won’t go without a kiss.” he said stubbornly.

                “Stop it.” I giggled and ran to the other side of the street.

 

                That’s when my nightmare started.

 

               I saw Heechul follow me and out of the corner of my eye I saw a car coming too fast towards our direction.

 

                It happened in a flash.

 

              "Oppa!” I shouted with a hint of panic in my voice as I saw Heechul crossed the street.

 

                Heechul turned to look but it was too late. The car was coming too fast and I saw it all. I saw how the car hit him and I can hear Leeteuk and the others shouting his name.

 

                My world stopped.