Unbearable Acts

I Slept With Him ♥♥

           The next day I expected it to be a monotonous day but I guess I’m just wrong, again. Well, my day started normal and I sighed with relief that nobody knows that I’m engaged with an idol named Heechul. I don’t know if it’s because of I’m engaged with him or because I’m going to be his personal assistant that I started searching him at the internet. I just thought it will be best if I don’t look stupid when I move with him.

 

            Speaking of moving I’m supposed to move at the Super Junior’s dorm tonight and I’ll be officially introduced as his ‘personal assistant’. I don’t know if I should be happy about that because I’ll be surrounded by famous people. I have talked to their president which happened to be the president of the entertainment Heechul is working for. He seems nice and he talked to me with respect but I guess he still didn’t approve that Heechul have a fiancée. If the fans knew about this it will be chaos.

 

            “Eun Hye.” my classmate Ri-ri called me. “Why didn’t you tell us?”

            “Tell you what?” I asked nervously.

            “That you’re going to be a personal assistant of the Super Junior members!” she exclaimed and the others nodded.

            For a moment I thought they know about Heechul and me. “Ah, I don’t think I’m allowed to tell you that.”

            “You’re so lucky.” Ri-ri said. “You’re going to be with them.”

            “Uh, yeah.” I nodded.

            “You have to give us inside scoop.” Ri-ri said.

            “She can’t.” the other girl said. “Do you want to get her fired without even starting?”

            “Yeah, she’s right.” I agreed desperately.

            “Fine, if you say so.” Ri-ri conceded at last.

 

            When my classes ended I immediately went outside in order to avoid any more questions from my classmates. I stopped short because outside our building is Hyun Joong waiting for me. How did I know he’s waiting for me? He’s looking straight at me without blinking, face serious.

 

            “Eun Hye.” he called softly. “We need to talk.”

            “Sorry, but I need to do something.” I said and I walked passed him. He caught my arm and I look at him face to face. I don’t have the courage to talk to him yet after what happened between us and I really needed to do something.

            “Why are you avoiding me?” he asked sadly.

            Do you really have to ask? I wanted to ask him but instead I said. “I’m not avoiding you Hyun Joong. I just really have to do something.”

 

            He looked surprised when I called him by his name and not oppa like I always do. “You’re being distant with me.”

            “I thought we needed space?” I asked him a little sharply.

            “Yes but I didn’t ask you to stop talking to me.” Hyun Joong replied.

            “Okay, let’s talk then.” I said willing myself not to cry.

           

            He’s silent for a while like he didn’t know how to put it into words. “I heard that you’re going to work as an assistant for some boy group.”

 

            He said like it really is a stupid idea and I don’t think Heechul will like the way he called it ‘some boy group’.

 

            Wow, even Hyun Joong knows I’m going to work with the Super Junior. I will not be surprised if the whole Korea knew.  “Yes I will work with the Super Junior.”

 

            “Why?” he asked me.

            “Because I want to.” I replied.

            “How will you focus on your studies when you’re working?” he scolded me.

            “I would have to managed my time then.” I answered him. “I don’t think I will be working overtime.”

            “I’m worried about you.” he said finally.

 

            I wanted to shout at him for saying those things after he broke up with me just because I mentioned to word ‘marriage’. It’s so unfair that he have to say those things when I’m still hurting for what he’s done.

 

            “Please don’t.” I said and I closed my eyes to prevent the tears threatening to take over me.

            “Eun Hye, you couldn’t take that away from me. Of course I care for you, I lo—.” he started to say.

           

            I covered my ears because I know what he would say and I’m quite sure I’ll start crying.

 

            “It doesn’t matter now is it?” I said shaking. “It wouldn’t make any difference.”

 

            That’s when I ran away; leaving him there. Standing alone like the day when he broke up with me.

 

 

A/N:

 

 Mianhae for the short update. >>.<<

 

comments and subscribe. love yah!!