Idols Galore

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

            I went home still crying and I felt so helpless. I didn’t know what think of Hyun Joong anymore. I packed my things and tried to sound upbeat when a car suddenly stopped in front of my apartment. Heechul arrived together with the president and they helped me hauled my things on the back of the van.

 

            Heechul is looking at me intently and I find that a little weird. “What are you looking at?”

            “Have you been crying?” he frowned at me.

            I checked my face on the mirror and sure enough my eyes were red from crying. I composed myself and I act like its normal. “Ah, looks like I’ve poked my eyes again.”

            “Really, what you do that to yourself for fun?” he said mockingly and I tried not hit him in front of the president.

           

            We ride in silence and I fell asleep in the van. I woke up when I felt someone shaking my shoulders. I stretched my arms and I felt my hands slap into something. I opened my eyes and that ‘something’ turned out to be Heechul’s face and I gave him my most innocent smile.

 

            “Wake up and stop hitting me.” he growled.

           

            I grabbed my messenger bag and got out of the car. We were in front of huge building, I don’t know exactly how many floors but we ride the elevator and we arrived on the 18th floor.

 

            They actually own half of the whole eighteenth floor. The large room they occupy have seven rooms inside of it which is where the Suju members sleep. There where thirteen Suju members and they sleep by pairs. They also occupy the other three large rooms which serve as their dance studio, recording studio and their meeting room.

 

            We entered the room and stopped in the doorway looking stunned. In front of me where twelve dashing boys and they were all staring at me. I looked at Heechul tentatively and he gave me look that says this is my world so brace yourself.  I went inside but I didn’t dare come any closer I might incinerate just by the mere presence of this handsome boys.

 

 

            “Everyone I want you to meet Eun Hye.” the president introduced and I gave them a nod. He then introduced each boys to me but to be honest the only names I remembered is Sung Min and Ryeowook which I met with Heechul. And I also remembered the leader Leeteuk and the maknae Kyuhyun. “She’ll be staying with us from now own.”

            “Hello.” I greeted them but they were all silent.

            “I’m hoping you’ll make her feel welcome.” the president said.

           

            Heechul is now sitting comfortable on the sofa like this is the most common thing in the world.

 

            “Shindong said that she’s Heechul’s personal assistant is that true?” Leeteuk asked.

            “How come hyung has a personal assistant?” Donghae asked.

            The president coughed and Heechul piped up suddenly. “Ah Fishy she’s not my personal assistant. She’s here to take care of us all.”

           

             Now I am not just his personal assistant but all thirteen of them. What else is going to happen?I gave Heechul an evil look but he didn’t back down.

 

              “Yeah, that’s true.” the president said. “But that doesn’t mean that you’ll make her your slave. She’s just here to help you with your schedules and give advice on your fashion.”

              Fashion advice? What do I know about idols fashion? You have to search Eun Hye. I wanted to bolt away but instead I smiled at them. I’m taken a back when Ryeowook hugged me. “Welcome Noona.”

                “Kamsa hamnida.” I told him blushing.

               “Leeteuk, make sure they behave okay. I’m holding you and Heechul responsible since you two are the eldest.” the president said before leaving.

               “Yes, sir.” Leeteuk promised.

 

              Leeteuk stood up and lead me to my room. “This will be your room. This actually Heechul’s room, he sleeps alone but that’s a long story. You’ll have this now and he’ll sleep with Hangeng and Kibum.”

 

               “Uh, okay. Kamsa.” I said and he left me to settle in my room. I looked around and there were still traces of clothes in the corner and a few stuff toys in the bed.

 

                There’s a lion stuff toy in the middle and I inspected it. The door opened and Heechul came inside, snatched the stuff toy from me and went outside.

                I dropped myself on the bed that smelled suspiciously like Heechul and I allowed my brain to process my situation now.

 

                “Eun Hye what have you got yourself into?” I chastised myself. “You’re engaged and now you have to take care of those thirteen boys.”

 

                 I fell asleep on the bed and when I woke up it’s time for dinner. I heard a knock on the door and Ryewook’s head appeared.

 

                 “Noona, dinner is ready.” he smiled and I couldn’t help but smile to.

 

                In the dining room the food id served in the table. It’s a long table and when I say long it’s supposed to seat at least fifteen persons.

 

               “Wookie, why do you keep calling her Noona?” Eun Hyuk asked.

              “Because that’s the right thing to do.” Ryeowook replied.

              “How old are you Eun Hye?” Shindong asked.

              “Nineteen.” I answered.

               “See I should call her Noona, I’m only eighteen.” Ryeowook explained.

               “I see that means she’s older than Kyuhyun too.” Shindong nodded.

 

            I smiled at Shindong because he’s so cute; he looked like a giant teddy bear. A girl is standing in the doorway and she came bouncing towards us.

 

            “Heechul oppa!” she called and gave Heechul a hug.

            “So Hee.” he smiled and rumpled her hair.

 

            The girl named So Hee is cute and by the way she’s making Heechul smile I’m quite sure there’s something going on between them. I didn’t know what I should feel about that given that I’m Heechul’s fiancée.

 

            Yeah, right on paper. I told myself.

 

            Sung Min cleared his throat and said, “We’re in the middle of dinner So Hee.”

            “Sorry.” she said when she realized what a seen they were making. She looked at me and gave me a smile. “Anneyeong.”

            “Anneyeong.” I said and smiled.

            “You’re Eun Hye, right?” she smiled. “I just came here to see you.”

 

            “Uh yes. I am.” I said. “Are you an idol too?”

 

            She nodded and Leeteuk said. “We're from different entertainment."

 

            “Nice to meet you Unnie.” she said giving me a peck on the cheek. “I’ll go now then.”

            She left just like that while the other Suju members eat like this happens all the time.

 

 

A/N:

 

   Ahh So hee's first appearance ^^ . surprise surprise eh?

 

Comments and Subscribe. kamsa. :)