Brave Ryeowook

I Slept With Him ♥♥

Ryeowook’s POV:

 

          I was looking at her intently as I sat on the kitchen chair. It was early in the morning and in a few minutes we will be leaving for a television show. She’s busy cooking for breakfast and she just move with grace that I cannot make myself look away.

 

            “Wookie…wookie?” I heard her say.

            I snapped out of my intent gaze at her. “Ye, noona?”

            “Are you day dreaming or something?” she laughed carelessly.

            Yes, noona. I am dreaming about you. “Aniyo, noona. I am just sleepy.”

            “It’s your fault. You and Kyuhyun always stay up late at night.” she scolded me.

            “We were reading fan mails.” I explained.

 

            She was stirring a huge casserole filled with soup and I can hear my hyungs getting ready for the day. Eun Hye lifted up the soup casserole and walked towards the kitchen table already laden with fourteen soup bowls.

 

            “Aish~ this is heavy than necessary.” she complained.

            I jumped up to my feet and took the casserole away from her, causing for my hand to touch her delicate fingers. “Let me help you.”

            “Gumawo, Wookie.” she smiled.

            I blushed as I always do when she called me that name. “Where should I put it?”

            “In the middle, please.” she said pointing at the middle of the table.

 

            “Wow, what’s that great smell?” Heechul asked as he enters the kitchen.

            “Chicken soup.” Eun Hye replied. “Are you hungry?”

            “Ye.” Heechul nodded as he fixed his hair.

 

            I looked away as Eun Hye started serving Heechul hyung. It always bothers me when I see them so sweet with each other.

 

            “Wookie let’s eat.” Heechul said.

            “Ye, hyung.” I replied without looking at him.

            “Are you okay, dongsaeng?” Heechul asked.

            I looked up and I saw that Heechul hyung is really concerned. I tried to smile. “Ye, hyung. I’m fine.”

            “Wookie is just sleepy.” Eun Hye said winking at me.

 

            The kitchen is soon filled with my other hyungs and we were eating happily. I was busy concentrating with my food when I hear Eun Hye’s beautiful laughter. I looked up and stared at her unconsciously.

 

            I felt someone nudge me and then I heard Donghae hyung’s voice on my ear. “Why are you looking at her like that?”

            I can see suspicion on his face and I just shrugged. “I am not doing anything wrong.”

            “Yes you are.” I heard Kyuhyun muttered across the table and I looked at him.

            “What did you say maknae?” Shindong asked who is sitting beside Kyuhyun.

            “Nothing, hyung.” Kyuhyun replied but he was looking at me.

            “What’s wrong?” I heard Eun Hye asked.

            I can feel a little tension building because the kitchen became suddenly quiet. “Nothing, noona.” I replied.

 

            I excused myself when I finished my food and I can feel all eyes follow me. I went to the living room and took a deep breath.

 

            “Kim Ryeowook, get a grip on yourself.” I muttered my eyes closed.

 

            Someone tapped me in the shoulder and I opened my eyes to see Leeteuk hyung. “We’re leaving. What are you doing?”

            “Nothing hyung just trying to shake off my sleepy mind.” I replied casually.

 

            Eun Hye bade us goodbye on the elevator and I was about to get in when she stopped me. “Aish~ Wookie why is your clothes always a mess?”

            She fixed the collar of my shirt and I blushed. “Gumawo, noona.”

            “Be safe.” she called after me.

 

            I was silent on the way to the KBS studio and no one dared to bother me. I pretended to sleep when I saw Heechul hyung looking at me. We arrived at the studio and we got ready for the interview.

 

            The lights were all focused on us and all the cameras ready to capture our every move. We performed our single Bona Mana before the interview started. I was seated next to Yesung hyung when the interview started. I am not really paying attention to the whole interview, my mind is left on the SME building when Eun Hye fixed my shirt’s collar, so I got a little surprise when the host asked me question.

 

            “Excuse me?” I said.

            The host laughed. “Ryeowook-ssi is a little preoccupied.”

            Everyone laughed and I tried to laugh too so that it wouldn’t be too obvious that she’s right. “Mianheyeo.”

            “My question is: are you in love right now?” the host smiled.

            “Ye.” I replied even before I could stop myself. Everyone looked at me including my friends.

            “Jeongmal?” the interviewer smiled her eyes wide.

            “We don’t know that.” jokes Siwon.

            “Oh and your hyungs don’t know anything about it?” the host asked.

            “Who is it, Wookie?” Eun Hyuk asked.

            “I can’t tell her name.” I answered evasively.

            “Wae?” Kibum asked.

            “She’s already taken.” I blurted out.

 

            There was a collective ‘Ooohhh’ among the crowd, the host and my hyungs. I smiled despite of my emotions and I looked up to see Hecchul, Kyuhyun and Donghae hyung looking at me curiously. I immediately looked away and focused my attention to the host who is now busy asking Eun Hyuk as question.

 

            The interview ended and we went back to the dorm. The dorm is empty and Eun Hye must be in school. I was in my room looking for clothes when I heard a knock on my already open door. I looked around to find Heechul hyung standing in the doorway.

 

            “Mind if I come in?” Heechul hyung asked.

            I shrugged. “What’s up hyung?”

            “I just want to check on you.” Heechul said leaning on the doorway. “They say you were acting funny these past few days.”

            “I’m okay hyung. Don’t worry.” I replied automatically.

           

            He nodded but he didn’t leave. He just stand there waiting for me to say something. I should’ve shut my mouth until Heechul hyung finally leave, but I didn’t. I opened my mouth and blurted out the single emotion that kept me awake these past few days.

 

            “It’s her, you know.” I mumbled.

            “Mou?” Heechul asked frowning.

            “I love her.” I said and I don’t feel guilty for saying it.

            “Who?” my hyung asked.

            “Noona.” I replied.

            Heechul stared at me. “Eun Hye?”

            “Ye.” I replied.

            Heechul hyung nodded like as if he already knew it. “Arasso.”

            “You’re not surprised?” I asked incredulously.

            “Aniyo.”

            “Wae?”

            “I’m not blind.” Heechul replied simply.

            “Do you love her?” I asked without looking at him.

 

 

            “That’s not the point.” he answered.

            I looked up a little angry. “Of course it is!”

            “She already has a fiancé and that’s me.” Heechul said with calm.

            I feel frustrated with his answers. “I love her hyung and you don’t!”

            Heechul’s face darkened. “How would you know?”

            “Because if you love her, you wouldn’t let her get hurt!” I shouted.

            “I make mistakes sometimes.” Heechul replied coldly.

            “Let her go hyung.” I pleaded. “If you don’t love her, let her go.”

            Heechul stood up straight and looked at me in the eyes. “It’s not for you to decide what I should do.”

            “I love her and you don’t” I repeated.

            “What makes you think that I would let her go?” he asked.

            “I know you just stay with her because of the treaty.” I replied. “I can take care of her, you know.”

            “She’s your noona.” he said.

            “I know but that won’t stop me from loving her.” I said full of emotions. “Let her go.”

            “Aniyo.” he replied.

 

            Heechul hyung turned around to leave but the he stopped at the door and looked around one more time. He looked at me straight in the eyes and said. “Say it.”

            “I love noona.” I said firmly.

 

 

            Heechul stared at me. “No you don’t, because if you do you would’ve used her name. You love her as a sister.”

 

            He left and I stared at the place where he stood, his last words ringing in my ears. It was cold and blunt but that stopped me from answering back. I heard the distant closing of the door on the other side of the dorm and I know that Heechul hyung went out.

 

            I walked out of my room to grab a glass of water in the kitchen when I saw my other friends sitting in the living room. Apparently they heard our conversation.

 

            “If noona learned about your fight with Heechul hyung and she leave again, I will be very mad at you.” Kyuhyun said and went inside his room.

            “Wookie, what’s wrong with you?” Yesung hyung asked.

            “Let’s talk about this Ryeowook.” Leeteuk hyung said.

            “You don’t know anything about it.” I said and walked out of the room.

            “Yah, Ryeowook!” Yesung shouted after me but I didn’t look back.

 

A/N:

    aAaAAaaaaAaahhhh~~!! Wookie is in love. He finally admitted it to Heechul. I hope my title is worthy enought for the content~~ kekeke~!! it's though admitting something..

 i hope i don't smell fighting. LOL XD

Rin Ra: I'll see you at school my lovely dongsaeng~~!! kkk~~!! ♥ I hope you can read this.

 

Comments and Subscribe~~!! ♥♥ I LOVE YOU ALL~~!! xOxO