Going Back

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

            I woke up to the wail of my alarm clock. I tried to focus around me and my head ache a little. It must be because of the tequila. Today I am going back to the dorm like I promised Ryeowook and I’m dreading it. I felt nervous about going back. I ran from then without even saying goodbye or explaining.

 

            Eun Hye, fighting~!!

 

            “Rawr.” I said absentmindedly and I opened my eyes. I can’t believe I just said that. It reminded me of Heechul and that happy day with him. It felt like ages. I got up and took a shower, taking my time.

 

            It was ten thirty am and I am still at my house, the bag slung over my shoulder. My phone rang: new text message.

 

            Noona, where are you? Teukie hyung said we’re going to pick you up when we get back and you’re not in the dorm.

 

          Ryeowook

 

         “Aish~ give me a break.” I said talking to my phone.

 

          I stood up and grabbed my house keys and locked it safe. I arrived at SME building and it felt so imposing on the outside. I went straight for the elevator and hit the eighteenth button. I was singing ‘No other’ under my breath to calm myself without realizing I am singing Heechul’s part over and over again.

 

         At last I am on the 18th floor. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I tried for the door knob and it swung open. I took a peek inside and found no one. I felt stupid because I look like I am breaking and entering. I tiptoed my way on the kitchen and checked all the rooms, no one. I breathed a sigh of relief and dropped myself on the sofa arms outstretched.

 

          “Is everything on the right order, noona?” a familiar voice said.

 

          I stood up and whirled around suddenly that I felt my body do a little twist. I found Ryeowook standing in the door way smiling.

 

          “Wookie! You give me a fright.” I said clutching my chest.

          He laughed. “I didn’t mean too.”

          “What are you doing here? I thought you were all gone?” I asked sitting again.

          “I just want to check if you’re here already.” Ryeowook said. “Is that why you’re checking the rooms to see if we’re out?”

          I smiled. “Well, sort of.”

         He looked at me suspiciously. “You’re going to get your stuff and leave if I hadn’t interrupted you, are you?”

         I shook my head. “Of course not. I told you I’ll be back.”

         “Oh okay.” Ryeowook smiled.

        “Ah Wookie is being suspicious of his noona.” I said shaking my head.

         He winked at me playfully. “I’m just making sure.”

        “Aren’t you going back to your hyungs?” I asked suddenly.

        Ryeowook scratch his cheek with his finger absentmindedly and it made him a little boyish. “Oh right I forgot.”

         I laughed. “You should go back.”

         “Where are you going to sleep noona?” Ryeowook asked suddenly. “Leeteuk hyung’s offer is still standing. They’ll move out so that you can use their room.”

 

         I looked at the bedroom doors suddenly. I completely forgot about where I would sleep, given that Heechul and I aren’t talking. I thought for a moment. I can’t give them too much trouble like I am doing now and I can’t hide from Heechul for the rest of my stay here.

 

         “It’s okay, Wookie.” I smiled tentatively. “I’ll sleep in my usual room with Heechul. I don’t want to give anyone trouble. I’ll be fine.”

        I saw his smile disappear and I bit my lip. My answer made him sad because that means I’ll still be staying with Heechul. “Arasso, noona. I’ll leave then.”

 

        He left before I can even say my good bye and I was left there in the middle of the huge room. I opened our bedroom door and found it the way I left it. My side of the bed is neat while Heechul’s side is a little bit messy. I straightened the sheet absentmindedly.

 

        I sat on the edge of the bed and took the lion stuff toy on Heechul’s side of the bed. I played with it while thinking things over.

 

        I thought about Hyun Joong and our break up until my recent talk with him. It’s sad because I really thought he’s the one but it turns out that I have ran out of love for him. I thought about Heechul and our complicated situation. I wouldn’t dare compete with all the girls that are giving him attention. This is his world, he’s an idol.

 

        So Hee is an idol too.My brain seemed to tell me and I laughed bitterly. That’s something I surely cannot compete with. I just wish Heechul gave me at least the benefit of the doubt before he chooses to believe her over me. That way it wouldn’t hurt too much especially that I know she’s the one he loves.

 

        So much for being his fiancée.

 

       And I thought about Ryeowook, kind and sweet Ryeowook. I feel bad when I thought about how he felt about me because I know I can’t give it back. I don’t want him to have a one-sided love. I see Ryeowook as a little brother, a brother I want to take care of and not break his heart. I know that there’s someone out there a lot better for him.

 

         Setting aside my depressed feelings I went to the kitchen and decided to cook for them like I used to. They arrived just in time as I finished setting the table and putting the dishes in the right places.

 

         Donghae burst inside the kitchen, “Eun Hye you’re back!”

         “Anneyeong.” I said bowing at them.

         “Why are there so many foods?” Kangin asked as every one of them took a seat.

        “Uh…a peace offering because I left without saying goodbye.” I said my face burning red.

        Leeteuk smiled. “You’re forgiven.”

         Kyuhyun smirked and folded his arms. “I will not be bribed by food.”

        “Oh well I should just keep this then.” I said taking the platter of pork chops and seafood off the table.

 

         Kyuhyun rushed towards me and took the platter off my hands. “I am only joking, Noona.”

 

         Everyone laughed and Kyuhyun started eating. That left me and Heechul standing. I took a glance on him and he’s looking at me with an expression I couldn’t read. There was an uncomfortable silence and everyone is looking at us.

 

         “Noona, grab a seat and eat.” Ryeowook said breaking the silence.

         I looked away from Heechul. “Ye.”

 

         I kept my eyes on my plate and a few seconds later I heard the sound of the chair being pulled on the other side of the table and I know Heechul is already eating. That night I went to bed early so that I will not have to talk to Heechul. I don’t think I can talk to him yet and I decided to not risk it. So I willed myself to sleep and clear my mind. Hopefully I won’t have to talk to him tomorrow, yet.

 

 

A/N:

    TADA~~!! HEre it is new chappie for you...especially for my little sister ochibii~!! lol

 

i love you all guys.~~ i hope i can show it through my updates.. i'm trying to do better every time and your reactions will give me a hint if my efforts were paying off :))

 

   ENJOY.. and P.S. ----> i think your blood will boil on the next chapter. >.< watch out~~!!

 

and please i've posted a POLL kindly answer it~!! i HEART you..

 

Comments and Subscribe~~!! ♥♥