A Fight I Didn't Start

I Slept With Him ♥♥

            It made me feeling a little guilty leaving Hyun Joong behind. I can stay mad at him if I want to but I can’t. Even though he have hurt me in the past he will always be a part of my life, I’ve always knew that. When he said he was sorry, I felt the sincerity but when he asked me to have another chance I know that my answer have been sincere too. I couldn’t offer anything more but friendship.

 

            I absentmindedly went back in the Super Junior dorm. In the elevator I heard my phone ring. Taking it outside my bag, I read.

 

            You have one new message.

 

            Eun Hye

 

                        The interview is cancelled we’ll be going home shortly. Heechul is busy rehearsing that’s why I’m the one who inform you.

           

            Leeteuk J

 

            I smiled; all of them were working so hard. I opened the door and went inside to change clothes. As usual the boys have left a little amount of mess around the house. I found Yesung’s phone lying in a corner and I know he will start asking where it is later.  I fixed the mess and check the fridge to decide what to have for dinner. I was about to cook when I heard the front door open, I frowned.

 

            I went in the living room to find So Hee standing in the doorway. She’s as beautiful as always, like a doll.

 

            “Anneyeong.” I smiled and she turned to look at me.

           

            She didn’t answer but continued to look at me with a blank expression. I felt uncomfortable with the way she’s looking at me so I tried again.

 

 

            “Come inside.” I said feebly and I was relieved that she follows. “If you’re looking for everyone they’re still out, rehearsing for something.”

 

            I went to the kitchen and made her orange juice, when I came back she’s sitting in the sofa looking around. I put the juice in front of her and sat opposite of her.

 

            “Are you going to wait for them?” I asked again. “I can make you something if you’re hung—.”

            “Why did you lie?” she asked quietly.

            “Mou?” I asked, not expecting the question.

            “Why did you lie about your relationship with Heechul oppa?” she asked with a frown.

            I didn’t expect this and I struggle to explain. “I…we…only did that because of the situation you heard from the president. My dad thought something happened between me and Heechul.”

            “You could’ve told me…us in the first place.” So Hee said.

            “We thought that keeping it secret is for the best.” I said. “We were wrong.”

            “Did you have a good laugh then, knowing that I like Heechul oppa and you’re his fiancée all along?” she asked her voice a little higher.

            I shook my head desperately. “That’s not true, So Hee. I like you, you’re so kind and I can’t do that to you.”

            She stood up and looked away. “I like you too. I thought you were like a sister, but you lied to me.”

            “I know and I’m sorry.” I replied standing up.

            “You know I like him!” she said loudly and she’s so red in the face.

            I felt a twinge of guilt in deceiving her and I couldn’t do anything but apologize. “Mianheyeo.”

            “Do you like it, the feeling of being famous because of Heechul?” So Hee asked and somehow the look of anger in her face is not appropriate to her beauty.

            “Of course not!” I said indignantly. “How can you think like that?”

            “It disgust me.” she said coldly.

            “We didn’t mean to lie.” I explained. “We never expected that this will come out like this.”

            “Well it did now.” she said angrily.

            I couldn’t accept the contempt in her voice. I know I’ve done wrong but I’m not going to let her talk to me like this. “I know you like him and that you were thinking that I took him away from you, but don’t worry. When the contract has been fulfilled I’m sure you’ll have Heechul again.”

 

            It felt bitter in my mouth but I know it’s true. So Hee like Heechul and Heechul probably like her too. It felt like a slap in the face.

 

            “Why can’t you just disappear now?” she said desperately. “I can recommend you with companies that can make you famous as a model. I can fix that, just stay away from him.”

            I couldn’t believe what I just heard but I guess she really have said it because we’re the only one here. I couldn’t believe that So Hee, sweet So Hee is telling me this. “I don’t need to be famous.”

            “Yes because you already have Heechul oppa to do that for you.” she scowled.

            “You’re getting out of bounds.” I said coldly. “I know you’re mad but you can’t accuse me like this.”

            “I hate you!” she screamed that would have woken the whole floor and tears were springing in her eyes.

 

            I was about to answer when the dormitory door opened and they we’re all standing there, Heechul at their midst. They were looking from me and then at So Hee but my eyes were fixed with Heechul, begging him silently to hear the explanation before judging the situation.

 

            “We thought…we heard shouting…” Leeteuk said.

            “Oppa!” So Hee said crying and she rushed towards Heechul.

 

            Heechul half hugged her and I tried not cry right then and there. The others went inside still stunned to talk.

 

 

            “Are you okay, So Hee?” Heechul asked quietly and I know my silent plea is wasted; I will be the bad girl here.

            So Hee’s head is buried in Heechul’s chest and she shook her head. “She’s horrible.”

           

            I shook my head silently but Heechul wasn’t paying attention. He comforted So Hee a little more before turning to Sungmin.

 

           “Sungmin take So Hee home, Eun Hye and I need to talk.” he said without emotion.

           “Yes, hyung.” said Sungmin reluctantly and led So Hee outside.

 

           Heechul looked at me and I know the worst is yet to come.

 

A/N:

 UPDATE for you guys~~!! Miaheyeo.. i know i've been gone for a while but hereit is..

I hope i can make it up to you.. :))

 

Comments and Subscribe~~!! ♥♥ { i hope the subscriber button will hit uo more.. Sigh. is that even possible?? lol Love Yah everyone~~!! }