I Got Even More Famous

I Slept With Him ♥♥

              The president said that I should continue going to school but Heechul didn’t approve of this. He said that reporters will surely be at school and I shouldn’t go there. The president said that the more I hide the more the rumors will be confirmed. I agreed in the president so I fixed myself for school and applied a little make up to hide my eye bags from crying last night. When I arrived at school I immediately wished that I heeded Heechul’s advice instead. In the school gate were reporters and vans from different networks, there are also students from different school who wants to see if Heechul and I were there.

 

            I arrived in the classroom unscathed and I tried not to bolt when I saw my classmate’s expression. The girls were giving me an evil eye and they keep talking behind my back while the boys gave me a erted look. I wanted to shout at them to leave me alone but I couldn’t find my voice. I’m alone and helpless.

 

            In my table lay several newspapers with my picture and Heechul, plastered on top were different mean headings. I picked up one and read ‘Drunk girl seducing an Idol’, ‘Kim Heechul with a drunk girlfriend’… on and on were the horrible news. Every once in a while I will see a column of an interview of the president disproving the rumors but it seems minuscule compared to the headlines about me.

 

            The day dragged on and every subject is torture even my professors were ignoring me. Apparently they were angry at me for dragging the famous school into a scandal and I wonder why they don’t just expel me.

 

            When I walked in the hallway girls will call after me and ask me stupid questions or bark insult at me.

 

            “How’s life with thirteen boys?”

            “Yeah, did you enjoy it?”

            “You’re an attention seeking b*tch.”

 

            “Hey Eun Hye wanna go drunk with me?” a boy asked.

 

            “She’s not so pretty. She’s just using Heechul oppa and the other Super Junior members so that she’ll get famous.”

 

            When lunch came I locked myself in the bathroom and cried my eyes out, my stomach aching. I wanted to call someone but I don’t have anyone. Hyun Joong’s gone, Heechul’s probably mad at me and I don’t want to return my dad’s call.

 

            I have to do this alone.

 

            When school ended a bodyguard fetches me to me to the car without the press running me over. I met Hyun Joong on my way to the parking lot but I ignored him when he called me. Our car was blocked by a couple of reporters and they instantly snapped pictures of me when they saw me and kept firing questions at me.

 

            “Is it true that you have a relationship with Heechul?” one asked while the driver and bodyguard were busy shooing them away.

            “Did Heechul promise you anything if you stay with him?” a man with a sneer on his face asked. “Did you do it yet?”

 

            That’s when my patience snapped. I whirled around him and ignored all the blinding flash of camera. I even ignored the warning of my bodyguard to answer nothing.

 

            “You-don’t-know-anything-about-Heechul.” I growled at him and he backed away a little.

            “And you claim to know him better?” the man sneered.

            “Heechul is a good person so stop talking nonsense about him.” I nearly screamed.

 

            The other advanced at me and tried asking more question but my bodyguard finally managed to pull me away and put me inside the car. Just before the car door slammed I swear I saw Lily looking at me pitifully with a look that says I-told-you-you’re-going-down. I wanted to go out and give her a good hit, she can pull me down but I won’t let her pull Heechul down too. I was about to go down but my bodyguard held me in place.

 

            When I arrived at the Suju dorm the president thundered at me. “What in the world do you think you’re doing?”

            I backed away and said in a small voice. “They’re telling bad things to Heechul.”

            “I told you not to answer any of the reporter’s question.” the president said going red in the face.

            “Mianhe.” I said in a low voice.

 

            The president left me standing there in front of the other Super Junior member and no one dared talk. Heechul stood near his room and he’s looking at me with a blank expression. I wanted to run to him and tell him how sorry I am but words escaped me.

 

            Suddenly there’s a knock on the door and when it opened my eyes widened. Standing in the doorway is none other than Hyun Joong.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

      Eun Hye has haters thanks to Lily. 2nd update for today. :)) type type. >:)

 

hope you like this one. love my subscribers thanks for the support. Fighting~~!!

 

comments and subscribe. :) ♥♥