He Crossed the Line

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

Heechul’s POV:

 

            The last three days have been a bizarre of events and emotions. All of a sudden I am put in the wrong limelight and I couldn’t do anything but leave it to the president to fix things up. As I stood there watching the president scold Eun Hye I couldn’t help but be angry at myself for dragging her into this mess. If there’s one thing I hate it is seeing a girl cry. I’ve learned from her bodyguard that she’s been getting haters messages and she’s also having a hard time at school. She even tried to defend my name in front of everyone, which is brave of her.

 

            The president left and she just stood there looking at me with those sad beautiful eyes. I was about to comfort her when the door open and a boy came into view.

 

            “Hyun Joong, what are you doing here?” Eun Hye asked the boy.

            “We need to talk.” the boy answered.

            “Not now.” Eun Hye said.

            “What’s happening to you?” the boy named Hyun Joong asked.

            “I’m sure you know what’s happening.” Eun Hye said.

            “Let’s go.” Hyun Joong said.

            “What?” Eun Hye asked like she misheard it.

            “I said we’re going. You’re coming with me and you’re not going to stay here anymore.” Hyun Joong answered taking her by the hand.

 

            I didn’t like every bit of their conversation and the bossy tone of that boy, so I interfered. I took Eun Hye’s other hand as Hyun Joong pull her to the door. Eun Hye looked at me to Hyun Joong in confusion.

 

            “I don’t think she’s going anywhere.” I told him coldly.

            “It’s not for you to decide.” Hyun Joong answered looking straight at me. “She’s not yours.”

            “Funny how you can say that when you’re her ex-boyfriend.” I smirked.

            Hyun Joong was about to answer but Eun Hye cut him off. “Hyun Joong please you have to leave now.”

            “I’m not going anywhere without you.” Hyun Joong said firmly. “You’ve turned into someone else ever since you worked for this lot.”

            “You don’t know anything about us.” Yesung shouted.

            I faced Eun Hye and said, “In your room. Now.”

 

            Eun Hye looked at me a little terrified but she did what I said. She bolted to her room and that left me, Hyun Joong and my friends in the vast living room.

 

            “She’s not going anywhere.” I told him.

            “Haven’t you had enough?” Hyun Joong shouted at me. “Stop using her.”

            “I am not using her.” I said balling my fist.

            “Yes you are. You’re making this ruckus for your own publicity and you’re using Eun Hye.” he accused me.

            “I will never do that to her.” I told him.

            “Then you will let her go.” he said and he stepped forward to go to Eun Hye’s room.

            I blocked his way easily and growled, “She’s my fiancée and you have no right to trespass here!!”

           

            My friends became restless because they know perfectly what will happen if I lose my temper. Leeteuk interfere before I can even land a punch to Hyun Joong.

 

 

            “You’re trespassing so you might as well go before I call the security guard.” Leeteuk said with authority.

            “Yeah, you should leave. We don’t even like you for Noona.” Kyuhyun smirked but Shindong shut him up.

            “You don’t love her so you might as well let her go.” Hyun Joong said directly at me.

            I gave him a sarcastic smile. “And you claim to love her? If you love her this much then how come you broke up with her? She mentioned the word marriage out of innocence and you broke up with her. Wow, I can see how much you love her.”

           

          Hyun Joong’s face burned bright red and he punched me in the face. I staggered backwards but I regained my control. Kangin and Shindong got hold of Hyun Joong. I tried to land a punch at him again but Leeteuk hold my arms.

 

 

           “Let me go.” I growled at Leeteuk.

           “Stop it, Heechul.” Leeteuk said trying to hold me back. “Don’t let him provoke you.”

            “You have no right to be Eun Hye’s fiancée.” Hyun Joong spat.

           “And so do you.” I shouted at him, wiping the blood out of my lips.

          “You’re ruining her life.” Hyun Joong said backing away from the door as he shoved Kangin and Shindong away from him.

           “Your little lover is ruining her life.” I told him and I saw that he understood who I am talking about.

            “I’m going to take her away from you.” Hyun Joong said finally.

           “Get out of here because the next time I see you I will make sure to land a fist in your face.” I growled.

 

            He left without a backward glance as Kibum offered me an ice pack to put on my sore face. I took without a word and went straight to Eun Hye’s room my heart pounding.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

  Omo. they're fighting. lol here's my last update for today. I'm really sleepy. ZZzzZZzzZz.

I need to review for a quiz. >:) check on you later. jope you like this one.

 

 

don't forget to: comment and subscribe ♥♥