Fight Some More

I Slept With Him ♥♥

              When So Hee and Sungmin have left, Heechul motioned for me to follow him inside our room. I couldn’t do anything put obey him because I wanted to tell him what really happened. His posture made it clear that he is angry and his presence seems so cold. Heechul was about to close the door behind him when a hand stopped him.

 

            “Hyung…don’t do this.” Ryeowook said who have followed us. He was giving Heechul a determined look and he’s shaking his head.

            Heechul looked him in the eye, “Stay out of this Ryeowook.”

           

            My heart sank. I looked at Ryeowook and silently pleaded for him to go. I don’t want him to have a fight with Heechul. That would make it a lot more complicated. He must’ve understood because he went away without another word. When Heechul closed the door I braced myself.

 

            “Why did you made So Hee cry?” was Heechul first question.

            I looked him straight in the eyes even though my heart is tempting to burst out. “I didn’t do anything wrong.”

            “Then why is she crying?” Heechul asked.

            “You’ve just misinterpreted things.” I explained.

           “So Hee has been good to you.” Heechul said matter-of-factly.

           “I know and I—.” I started to say but Heechul cut me off.

          “And you repay her like this?” he asked accusingly.

 

          My mouth went shut at this. I looked at him disbelievingly. Mou?

 

          Heechul is looking out of the window like he couldn’t bear to look at me. My head is spinning and the tears are threatening to spill again.

 

 

          “I’ve never seen So Hee upset like this.” Heechul said.

         What about me?“Heechul please, it’s not what you think!”

          “I even trusted you…” he said quietly. “…but you broke it.”

         I looked at him stunned. “What do you mean?”

         “Don’t act like as if you don’t know.” Heechul growled. “I saw it with my own eyes.”

         “Heechul…I don’t understand.” I said shaking my head.

        He faced me then, “I saw you with Hyun Joong back at school.”

        “We were just talking!” I exclaimed.

        “Yeah, talking with flowers, huh?” he asked sarcastically and I flinched.

        I took a deep breath, “He wanted me to give him another chance—.”

        It was probably a wrong thing to say because Heechul became red in the face. “Yeah and you were thinking of taking him back.”

        His accusation is nothing compared to So Hee. “Aniyo…that’s not true.”

        “You’re seeing him behind my back and now you’re making So Hee cry when she’s done nothing to you.” Heechul said pressure with every word.

 

         I was stunned. It was like the day when Hyun Joong broke up with me. I was the antagonist again, like that day with Lily when she cried on Hyun Joong’s arms and tells him I was frightening her. I can’t believe it’s happening again and with Heechul. It was like stabbing me in the heart. Why does this happen to me all the time? What have I done wrong?

 

 

        “I don’t want you to see him anymore and I want you to stop fighting with So Hee.” Heechul said. “So Hee—.”

         “Shut up!” I screamed so loud I am sure the whole floor heard it.

 

         My eyes were shut tight and I can feel myself shaking. When I opened my eyes I saw Heechul’s stunned face. Even the whole dorm seemed to fell silent.

 

         “Fine, you choose her!” I yelled. “I get it. It always been her isn’t? Why do I bother defending myself when I know you wouldn’t believe me over her?”

         I looked at him full in the face. “You’re as bad as Hyun Joong.”

        I saw Heechul flinched and his face turned redder. “Don’t compare me with him.”

        “You’re just as bad as him.” I repeated coldly. “Did you even ask for the truth? Aniyo, you just believe what you think is true. It’s only her you believe.”

 

          Heechul opened his mouth to argue but I was too fast for him.

 

         My eyes are b with tears now. “Why do I always have to turn my cheek when you’re with her? Do you even think of how I feel? I’m your fiancée!”

         “I understand now. You don’t care.” I continued. “Pabo that’s what I am.”

         “Stop it, now.” Heechul ordered taking a step towards me.

         “You can believe everything you want from now on.” I said my voice breaking. “Let’s stop pretending.”

 

         I grabbed my bag. I didn’t even bother looking at what’s inside it; all I know is that I need some space to breathe. Sobbing I wrenched the door open and find my way out.

 

         “Eun Hye.” I heard Heechul called. “Where are you going?”

 

         I ignored him. In the living room I found all of them there and they looked up when the saw me. Ryeowook is standing right beside the doorway.

 

        “Eun Hye, you can’t leave.” Leeteuk said standing up.

        “Noona, please don’t go.” Kyuhyun said sincerely and my heart broke.

        “It’s over, little maknae.” I whispered to him.

 

       Heechul grabbed me by the arm and made me face him. I pushed him away from me and ran for the door. I even bump into Ryeowook’s shoulder on my way out.

 

       “Eun Hye!” Heechul called once more with pleading this time.

 

       ….and before the door closed I heard them trying to get hold of Heechul.

 

       “Hyung, let her go for a while.” I heard Donghae say.\

 

 

 

A/n:

 

 another update ~~!! let me know what you think... i'd love to be your friend..

i need to go now.. I'm SUPPOSED to do my HW. >>>.<<<<

 

saranghae ♥

 

Comment and Subscribe ♥ Xoxo