Little Dongsaengs

I Slept With Him ♥♥

             Waking up in the morning surrounded with thirteen handsome creatures is probably a girl’s every dream. Well, for me too. Except when I first have this experience I almost freaked out. Imagine waking up and going out of your room sleepily, then you’ll open your eyes fully to see four boys with their top body . Wouldn’t that FREAK you out?

 

            My first instinct is to scream but I remember the last time I did that I ended up being engaged with Heechul. Is it possible I can get engaged with four more different guys? I didn’t want to find out so I shut my mouth and I covered my eyes instead.

 

            “What do you think you’re doing?!” Leeteuk shouted at them while I keep my eyes shut.

            “Why are you shouting hyung?” Donghae’s sleepy voice asked.

            “You dare ask?” Leeteuk said impatiently. “We have a girl in our dorm and you dare go around here without even proper clothes.”

            “But hyung her eyes were closed.” Yesung said.

 

            Leeteuk must have given them an evil eye or smack them in the with a stick. I don’t know, but when I opened my eyes Yesung, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Kibum were nowhere to be found. Heechul must’ve heard Leeteuk shouting and realized what happened because he came towards me immediately.

 

            “Next time don’t go out without even looking first.” Heechul warned me.

            “Excuse the boys, Eun Hye.” Leetek apologized.

            I shook my head and said, “I understand it’s no one’s fault.”

 

            He nodded and the four boys came out again fully clothed. They murmured apology and went straight to the kitchen where Ryeowook emerged.

 

            “Good morning, Noona.” he beamed at me and I patted his shoulder.

 

            We ate breakfast without the rest of the Suju members and I get readied for school. I heard a knock on my door and I opened it.

 

            “Are you ready?” Heechul asked.

            “Yes.” I said and went out of the room. The others where awake by now and Heechul is standing at the door with a backpack over his shoulder.

 

            “Where are you going?” I asked him tying my shoelaces.

            “To school of course.” he said like that explains everything.

            I looked at him blankly and he said. “We go to the same school.”

            “Yah! How come you don’t know that hyung is studying at Seoul University?” Yesung demanded. “You’re our P.A, you suppose to know that.”

            “Give her a break Yesung.” Kangin said.

            “I uh forgot.” I stammered lamely.

 

            Heechul dragged me out of the room before Yesung can grill me even more.

 

            “If you don’t want them to know the truth you have to try harder than that.” Heechul said when we were on our way to school.

            “Mianhe.” I said. “I’ll do better next time.”

 

            He just nodded at me. We arrived at school and no one even noticed because Heechul used to enter on the back of the school where students don’t mostly go.

 

            I’m quite relieved that nobody bombard me with questions about me living with the Super Junior members partly because we have a tight schedule of examinations today and partly because I’m still a nobody even after all of this.

 

            After class I claimed my other books from my locker and found a note there. At first I thought it was a love letter but I banished the thought when I smelled Heechul’s perfume on the paper. Judging by our current treatment with each other, we’re complete strangers not two people who bother exchanging love letters.

 

            I opened it and found an address and an explanation that he wouldn’t be able to ride with me home because of their schedule. I shrugged and pocketed the piece of paper. I decided to wander around town for awhile, I have a feeling I wouldn’t be doing this for a long time. After all tomorrow will be my first day being their personal assistant.

 

            I took my time buying clothes and other things that I will need when I start to work tomorrow. Lastly I went on a computer shop to surf the net information about the members of Super Junior. I felt more like a stalker to be honest. I tried to research about their fashion but I ended up researching about random stuff.

 

            One hour later I was unlocking the electronic door of the Super Junior’s main room, the password given by the president himself. When I entered the room I was greeted by clothes. Yes clothes and a lot of asleep handsome boys, I think I’ll never get the chance to memorize their names for awhile and I think I’ll be calling them handsome creatures for awhile. Go figure.

 

            There were jackets, branded jackets, strewn all over the floor, on the table and on the sofa. I wonder if my duty will include cleaning after them, I hope not. They must’ve been home for a few minutes and the must’ve come from a tight schedule judging by their tired postures.

 

            On the sofa, Donghae and Yesung were asleep side by side and on the floor Ryeowook and Shindong were asleep like teddy bears. I tiptoed quietly so as not to wake them. I passed the rooms and I found the others asleep too, including Heechul. When I came out of my room after I changed I heard banging on the kitchen, I guess someone is not asleep.

 

            I went in the kitchen and I was greeted by a burning smell. In front of the kitchen sink stood Kyuhyun trying to wash a frying pan where the burnt smell is coming from.

 

            I tapped him on the shoulder, “Kyuhyun, what are you doing?”

           

            He raised his eyebrow at me and pointed at the frying pan like as if I should have figured it out. This one has a little attitude. Oh right he’s called the evil maknae. I met his eyes and gave a sigh.

 

            “I’m hungry.” he said patting his stomach.

            “Then why are you trying to burn the building?” I asked innocently waiting for a scowl and I absolutely get it. I learned he doesn’t know how to cook.

           

            I motioned for him to go outside and he obeyed grudgingly. Looking at the frying pan the hotdog didn’t look good. I cooked a meal for all of them, I forgot to research about what food they like so I decided to cook what’s available on the fridge.

 

            I made vegetable salad, fried egg, hotdogs, and sandwiches. I didn’t bother made Korean foods because the fridge offered little. I arranged the table and peeked outside to find Kyuhyun, in the middle of the sleeping Yesung and Donghae, watching television.

 

            “Little maknae.” I called him and he scowled even more. “Food.”

            He perked up at the sound of the word food and went in the kitchen. “You cooked all this?”

            I nodded. “All I can get in the fridge.”

            “Gumawo, Noona.” he smiled and I was taken aback. I never imagined him calling me noona.

 

            He went outside his mouth full and began waking up his hyungs. They came to kitchen grunting about being tired but their eyes flew open when they smelled the food.

 

            “Noona cooked this.” Kyuhyun said. “Better than Ryeowook’s cooking.”

            Ryeowook pretended to looked hurt. “I’ll never cook for you again then, maknae.”

            “This is kind of you Eun Hye.” Leeteuk praised and I shook my head.

            “I don’t remember you being our cook.” Heechul said standing in the door way.

            “I don’t see anyone willing to cook.” I replied. “You all sleep like the dead.”

            “Dance rehearsals.” Shindong said through a mouthful of sandwiches.

            “Our cleaner and cook didn’t arrive today and there weren’t enough groceries.” Kyuhyun pouted. “I’m so hungry good thing Noona is here.”

            “Yah! Why do you keep suddenly calling her noona?” Ryeowook demanded but Kyuhyun ignored him.

           

            Yesung walked up to me and I thought for a second that he’ll start asking me questions again but he just leaned on my ear and said. “Gumawo.”

 

            I nodded at him and I watched them have a happy feast. Tomorrow will be a long day.

 

 

A/N:

 

       Ah cute dongsaengs are hard to resist. ^^ eh?

 

Comments and subscribe. ♥♥