One Night Only

I Slept With Him ♥♥

Heechul’s POV:

 

          I just finished all my activities for today, which includes going to Seoul University for class, taping for a show and dance rehearsals. That’s how an idol’s life is and it’s satisfying to see your fans happy. My friends and I were so tired and we decided to hang out on a nearby club. We have the permission of the president handling us and we were kind of in a disguise whenever we go out.

 

            I am wearing simple jeans and t-shirt and I have a cap on. I am sitting next to Kyuhyun whose busy playing with his cellphone. We have three body guards with us and a driver. We went to the nearest club we could find where we wouldn’t be recognized that much.

 

            “Hyung, how’s school?” Shindong asked.

            “Fine.” I replied checking for messages on my phone.

            “Sung Min said you had a fight with a girl.” Leeteuk said.

            I glared at Sung Min and he shrugged at me. “Ah, it’s just a little quarrel hyung.”

            “Hyung, you have a girlfriend?” asked Kyuhyun looking up from what he’s doing

            “I’m jealous.” Hangeng pouted and they laughed.

            “I don’t have a girlfriend.” I said. “Not even close.”

           

            I remembered the time I met the girl who hit me with a shoe and I smirked outside the window.

 

            When we arrived at the club we were lead instantly on a private room and we started to party. I think I am the only one not having fun and I don’t why. I already drank two bottles of a drink I didn’t recognize but I drank it anyway and I’m starting to get a little tipsy.

 

            “Hyung let’s dance!” Eunhyuk said grabbing my hand.

 

            I shook my head and excused myself. I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face but it didn’t make the tipsiness go away. I checked my face on the mirror and I’m a little red.

 

            When I went outside I heard a bartender fighting with a girl.

 

            “Yah! I told you to make me another of this.” a girl demanded and she held up her glass in front of the bartender’s face.

            “Ma’am you’ve already have nine glasses of it. You’re drunk.” he explained patiently.

            “Who’s drunk?” she asked looking behind her. “Are you drunk?”

            “Ma’am you need to go home.”

 

 

            I went a little closer to get a better look on her face. I recognized her at once; she’s the girl who hit me with the shoe. She turned her head at me and squinted at me.

 

            “You!” she said pointing at me and the bartender looked at me. “I know you.”

           

            She stood up swaying wildly on her feet. She lost her balance and I grab hold of her immediately. I can smell the liquor in her and her eyes were a little sleepy.

 

            “You’re the beautiful guy I saw last time.” she said the point of her finger touching my cheek. “What’s your name again?”

 

            The bartender looked at me and said, “Sir, I think you should bring your girlfriend home.”

            “Ah, she’s not my girlfriend.” I told him but he only shook his head.

            “I remember now!” she shouted and a few people looked in our direction. “You’re  He--.”

           

            I covered and lead her outside before she started shouting who I am. She swayed outside and puke on the side walk as I held her hair away from her face.

 

 

            “What do you think you’re doing?” I demanded.

            “Why do you keep shouting at me?” she asked jamming her finger on my chest.          

            “I’m not shouting.” I said impatiently.

            “Yes you are—“ she started and she passed out in my arms.

 

            I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t call my friends for help because I left my phone inside and I couldn’t leave her here in the sidewalk. I hailed a taxi and hauled her inside.

 

            “Where are we headed, sir?” the driver asked.

           

            I took her bag swung on her shoulder and looked for an identification card. I told the driver the address and tucked my cap even more. She’s now sleeping on my shoulder and I tried to focus.

 

            When we arrived at her house I found the keys and slipped it on the knob. The house is small and I immediately found her room. I lay her down the bed but I went down with her because she’s grabbing my shirt. I fell down beside her and she opened her eyes sleepily.

 

            “Oppa, why are you doing this to me?” she asked shaking me. “I didn’t do anything wrong.”

 

            I freed myself from her and looked at her condition. Her hair was messy, her clothes crumpled. She looked uncomfortable on her clothes and I racked my brain on what to do. I took off her boots and the first layer of her top clothes, soon enough she’s just wearing a t-shirt and her jeans.

 

            I took a clean cloth and soaked it with water. I dabbed the cloth on her forehead and she stirred.

 

            “Why are you boys so afraid of the word ‘marriage’?” she shouted on her sleep. “You’re all cowards.”

 

            I stared at her disbelievingly. Great Heechul, you just found a broken hearted girl who hit you on the head with a shoe.

 

            I felt the weariness on myself and I sat on the side of the bed. She rolled on her side, facing me and her hands searched for something. Her hand found me and grabbed my shirt, I fell down beside her and she hugged me like a pillow.

 

            I tried to take her hands off me but her hold is tight. Soon enough my eyes closed and sleep took over me.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

      Yay! Heechul and Eun Hye. >.< what a scene... what do you think will happen? :))

 

 Next chapter: Busted 0:)

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! ♥♥

 

Love Riot:

 

 

Purple Mallows: