Instant Stardom

I Slept With Him ♥♥

           

            So Hee arrived that same day with a bunch fruits for the whole Super Junior. She looked so cute in her simple dress and you would’ve thought her as a little sister visiting her brothers. She turned at me and handed me a paper bag.

 

            “What’s this?” I asked puzzled.

            “A gift for you, Unnie.” she beamed. “You’ve been working so hard for them.”

            I opened the bag and there is a dress inside. “Kamsa hamnida.”

            “You can wear that tonight, Unnie.” she smiled.

            I looked at her blankly. “Tonight? Why?”

           

            So Hee looked at Leeteuk and asked, “Didn’t you invite Unnie to the SME’s party tonight, Leeteuk oppa?”

            “I didn’t get the chance to tell her.” Leeteuk replied.

            “SME family has a party tonight.” So Hee said. “I came here to bring you a dress and visit.

            “Eun Hye, the president said you’re invited to the party.” Heechul said.

            “Noona, you’re part of the family too.” Kyuhyun smiled and I looked at him warily.

            “Are you coming too?” I asked So Hee.

            “No, we’re from different entertainment and the party is exclusive for SME only.” she smiled.

            “We better get ready for the party.” Siwon said.

            “Siwon oppa is right. I’ll help you Unnie.”

 

 

            So Hee ushered me to my room and helped me with the dress. It is white and regal, giving me just the right curve. I applied make up to my face while So Hee fixed my hair. I went outside to find thirteen handsome boys wearing a tuxedo and they all turned to me.

 

 

            “Tada!!” So Hee said presenting me in front of them. “Unnie, you’re so pretty, you look like an idol.”

 

            I shook my head. “Ah that’s not true.”

            “Can you sing Noona?” Kibum asked.

            “I can’t sing that well and that’s the reason I’m not an idol material.” I smiled at him.

            “But you can be a model Unnie.” So Hee smiled. “You have a nice figure.”

            I blushed. “Ah I don’t think the camera will like me.”

 

            Heechul have a funny look on his face and his eyes never left me.

 

            “You’re so beautiful, noona.” Ryeowook said beaming at me.

            “Ah Wookie likes you so much Eun Hye.” Sung Min said.

            Ryeowook blushed deeply. “Stop it, hyung.”

            I smiled weakly with the attention they’re paying me.

 

            “What do you think hyung?” Kyuhyun asked nudging Heechul. “Noona is beautiful, eh?”

            I glared at Kyuhyun but no one noticed. Heechul nodded his agreement, “Yes she is.”

           

So Hee looked from me to Heechul. I got the feeling that she doesn’t like Heechul complimenting me. I shrugged the idea and turned my attention away from them. So Hee said goodbye when we arrived at the lobby and a car is waiting for us. She gave Heechul a hug and I turned my cheek so as not to see.

 

We arrived at the venue and I saw so many idols that my eyes hurt. All groups under SME are present. There were Medias present but I immediately went towards a secluded area so as not to be seen. I don’t like the idea of being on the paper if ever. I sat in the corner near the balcony when a man approached me.

 

“Hello, may I take your picture?” asked the man who turned out to be a photographer.

I shook my head, “The idols are over there.”

“I know.” the man said. “You have exquisite beauty and you’re beautiful in front of the camera.”

“Thank you but—.” I started to protest.

“Don’t worry this will not go out of the paper.” the man smiled at me and before I could protest he had snapped a photo of me.”

 

Fortunately Ryeowook arrive, “Ah Mr. Kim, I’ve been looking for you.”

“Ryeowook.” the man said snapping a picture of him. “I’m just asking this lady for a photo.”

“I’m jealous; you find her interesting than me?” Ryeowook pouted.

“That’s not true.” the photographer said. “Perhaps we can take a mini photo shoot in a more appropriate place.”

“Okay, this way.” Ryeowook said motioning towards the other direction. He looked back and winked at me. I gave him a grateful smile for luring the photographer away.

 

I glanced peacefully towards the balcony when Heechul joined me.

 

 

“You gave quite a stir.” Heechul said.

“Huh?” I asked unintelligently.

“The reporters and photographer were looking for you.” Heechul explained.

“That’s bad news.” I groaned.

“Not really, the president had it sorted out.” Heechul said.

“How?” I asked unconvinced.

“He told them that aside from being our personal assistant the president were considering you as a model trainee.” Heechul said taking a sip of his wine.

“What, you made another lie?” I asked warily. “You’re adding one on top of the other everytime.”

Heechul looked at me for a long moment. “Eun Hye, the president is really considering building you as a model.”

“Why?” I asked not comprehending.

“Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?” he asked and I checked myself consciously. “You’re beautiful.”

 

I stared at him trying to process what I heard. “Uh gumawo.”

He smiled his rare smile for me. “You should expect pictorials in the future. I don’t think the photographers will be restrained giving you invitations.”

I groaned again in frustration. “Kim Heechul, one day you really have to pay from being me deeper in this situation.”

Heechul laughed. “Why is it my entire fault?”

“Because the deal is just simple and then now I’m a personal assistant and now a trainee model.” I said.

            “Don’t worry, we’ll get through.” Heechul said.

 

            We were bathed by silence as I pondered my relationship with him.