A Dongsaeng's Confession

I Slept With Him ♥♥

            I take a huge gulp of air once I am outside the building. I hate it, our worst fight ever. I walked aimlessly away from the building and I attracted attention to others. I wiped my tears like a child and I lost track of time. There’s a little debate going in my mind right now. A part of me knows that I shouldn’t have left because that wouldn’t solve anything. I cannot break up with him because of the treaty. A part of me is chastising myself for being such a masochist.

 

            My pocket vibrated and I took it out. The LED is blinking I saw Heechul’s name, he’s calling. I cancelled it but it rang again. I took out my phone’s battery and it shut down.

 

            I don’t want to talk with anyone.

 

            Sitting in the sidewalk I rummage the content of my bag. There’s nothing much inside it but my wallet, some papers and personal stuffs.

 

            Where would I go? I sighed.

 

            Then I saw something that will help me made it through the night. My apartment keys , on the inside pocket of my bag. I stood up gripped it tightly and hailed up a cab.

 

            It wasn’t a long trip and when I stepped outside the cab and looked at my apartment I felt nostalgia hit me. I used to live here and I’m just an ordinary person back then. Simple and silent life.

 

            I stepped inside the house and it took me sometime to take it all in. I need to familiarize myself if I’m going to stay here. I was glad to find the house clean, my father must be visiting it all the time and it made me miss him too but I can’t talk to him right now especially after what happened. I need peace and quiet.

 

            When the clock hit seven thirty I made myself some dinner with what I could buy in the nearby store. I ate alone in the kitchen with no enthusiasm and by the time I had my third bite I slammed the spoon on the table and glared at nowhere.

 

            My brain isn’t functioning well. I kept thinking about Heechul and our fight earlier today. I closed my eyes and calm myself. I think I heard the doorbell rang faintly but I didn’t bother answering it.

            Might just be a vendor.

 

            Eight o’clock my watch informed me. I was lying in my bed fully clothed and counting the glow in the dark stars on my bedroom ceiling. It was no good. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my purse. I even slammed the door as I got out.

 

            There was a car just outside my house on the other side of the street and I was afraid that it might belong to Heechul so I hailed a cab hastily and got inside.

 

            “Where to ma’am?” the driver asked.

            I thought about for a moment when a thought crossed my mind. “Take me to the nearest club.”

           

            The driver frowned but nodded to me. He took me to the nearest club and I paid him without paying attention where he brought me and it’s too late when I saw the sign. It was the same bar where I drank myself to forget my problem with Hyun Joong.

 

             “Aish~” I said stamping my feet. “Are you freaking kidding me?”

 

             I looked back but the cab was already on its way to pick up new passengers. I looked at the club doubtfully before deciding to enter. I was greeted by loud music and the smell of smoke, liquor and perfume. I tried not to get dizzy as I make my way towards the bar.

 

            I sat down and ordered tequila. The bartender smiled at me and there’s a look of recognition on his face.

 

            “Here you go ma’am.” the bartender said putting a small glass in front of me.

            “Kamsa.” I mumbled and I looked at him closely. I finally made the connection; he’s the same guy who served me the last time I was here.

            “How are you doing ma’am?” the bartender smiled.

            “I feel…down?” I said taking my first shot and ordered again.

            “I can see that.” he replied. “Don’t get to drunken ma’am.”

            I smiled. “Ye. I gave you a hard time last time.”

            He laughed and looked around. “Where’s your boyfriend ma’am?”

            “Boyfriend?” I asked confused.

            “The man who helped you last time.” he explained.

            “Oh, uh he’s the reason why I’m here.” I mumbled grudgingly.

            “Oh I’m sorry.” he replied putting the fourth glass in front of me.

 

            The bartender left me alone and I tap my foot with the beat of the music. I was about to order a new one when a hand stopped me. I looked around and blinked. Ryeowook is in front of me and his face is so serious.

           “I don’t think drinking liquor is the solution, Noona.” Ryeowook said shaking his head.


           “I’m not drunk and I don’t plan to.” I replied.

 

           The bartender came back and asked if I wanted another one but Ryeowook held up his hand.

 

           “Don’t give her anymore.” and paid for my drinks. The bartender took the money and left.

           “What are you doing here Wookie? Someone might recognize you.” I whispered.

           “It’s dark in here. No one will notice.” he shrugged.

           “Did he send you after me?” I asked.

           “Aniyo.” he replied.

           I should be relieved that I wasn’t being followed but somehow it made me sad that Heechul wasn’t looking for me. “Why are you here then?”

           “To ask you to came back, come home Noona.” Ryeowook pleaded. “Kyuhyun and Yesung are looking for you. Leeteuk hyung and the others want you back too.”

           My heart broke, I miss them too. “I can’t Wookie.”

          “But noona you have to. President is looking for you too.” he said.

          “I can’t go back.”

          “Wae?”

          “I don’t want to see him right now.” I explained. “We just had a fight.”

 

          Ryeowook was quite for a moment.

 

         “How did you find me?” I asked.

         “I followed you to your house.” he explained. “Let me take you to your house.”

          I nodded and got up. I shouldn’t get drunk. “Arasso.”

 

        The music blared in the background as we exit the club. Ryeowook opened the car door for me and drive. I invited him inside the house and I served him some tea.

 

         “Noona please come back.” he said once more.

         “Wookie I can’t.” I replied. “Not now.”

         “If you can’t come back for him then do it for me.” he whispered and I looked up.

         “Wae? I asked.

          He looked at me in the eyes, “I don’t want you to comeback as his fiancée.  This time I want you to comeback for me. Saranghae, noona.”

          “Mou?” I asked stunned.

          “You heard me, noona and it’s true. Saranghae.” Ryeowook said.

          “Dongsaeng…” I trailed off.

          Ryeowook smiled a little sad. “You don’t need to love me back. I know how you feel. I just want you to comeback. If you can’t do it for me then do it for all of us.”

           “I don’t know…” I was still stunned about what he said.

           “You don’t have to talk with hyung if you don’t want too.” Ryewook explained. “Teukkie hyung said you can use their room if you don’t want to sleep with Heechul hyung.”

           “Why are you all doing this to me?” I asked a little guilty and more than that, touched by their concern.

           “Because we want you back and besides you have to comeback because your school things are in the dorm.” Ryeowook smiled. “Everything will be fine noona.”

 

           I looked at him for a long time, weighing things over in my mind. It’s true that I don’t need to talk to Heechul if I don’t want to and besides if my father found out that Heechul and I were not keeping the bargain in the treaty that will mean more complications.

 

          “Noona, don’t wait for all of us to get you.” Ryeowook smiled.

          I sighed. “Aigoo~ you guys know how to blackmail. Fine I’ll go back. I’ll be at the dorm tomorrow. Now go home.”

          “Gumawo noona.” Ryeowook said standing up.

 

           I led him to the door and he hugged me tight before he go.

 

           “Please don’t stay away because of what I’ve said. It’s the truth and I just want you to know how I really feel.” Ryeowook murmured before releasing me. “I don’t think I can hide it anymore.”

 

            He left then and I have a lot more to think about after that.

 

            I have a crazy life.

 

 

A/N:

      OMO~~!! i love your reactions about the last chapter. Haha. You guys never fail me that's why I love you all~~

     and new subscribers...:)) kamsa hamnida. ♥

Update. update. >:] here it is.. aahhh Wookie's true feelings. Who's in favor? *smiles*

 

Comment and Subscribe. ♥♥