Treaty

I Slept With Him ♥♥

            I went to school that day without much energy because of my hangover. I couldn’t stop thinking about my predicament with Heechul and our supposed to be engagement. I’m so distracted by it that Peaches started scolding me again. To add with my distress is my recent break up with Hyun Joong. It’s not that easy moving on with your life when you just broke up with the guy you’re with for a year and you’re expecting to be with him forever. I guess those things are just in fairytales.

 

            I tried not to think about what he would think of me when he learned that I am going to get engaged after twenty four hours of breaking up with him. I scolded myself for even caring because I know he wouldn’t care and he’ll probably think that what he did is right.

 

            It didn’t lift my spirits up to find Heechul and my father on the dining room together waiting for me when I got home.

 

            “Eun Hye.” my father called. “Come sit.”

 

            I sat next to Heechul and looked at him expectantly but he shrugged at me like he didn’t know what he’s doing here.

 

            “I have already made the papers.” my father declared addressing Heechul. “I know you’re famous and you’ll probably think I’m just an old man trying to get my daughter famous and rich too.”

 

            Heechul looked at my father and listened intently.

 

            “I don’t need your money boy. I just want you to be responsible of what you’ve done even if you claim not to have done anything.” my father continued.

 

            “I understand sir.” he began. “I’ve already thought about this. When do you want to arrange the engagement party?”

 

            I stared at him. He already thought about this, what about my opinion? I didn’t expect him to agree with this. Maybe the threat that my dad will sue him makes him think about this and agree. Even if he proved that there’s nothing that happened between us his reputation as an idol will be tarnished forever.

 

            “I don’t need an engagement party for my daughter.” my father said and he held up two copies of an official looking paper. “I just want you to sign this.”

 

            I read the paper and it is quite simple to be honest. It only states that Heechul and I were engaged and he will marry me once I graduate given that I agree when that day comes.

 

            “As you have read, you don’t necessarily have to marry my daughter once she graduates. I just want to make sure that you will not run away from her if something happens.” my dad said meaningfully. “If you want to get married after she graduates then it is your call.”

 

            Heechul and I looked at each other.

 

            “So technically if we sign this we’ll be officially engaged minus the ring?” Heechul asked.

            “Yes, you’ll be engaged on paper but that doesn’t mean you won’t take it seriously.” my father warned him.

 

            Heechul nodded twice and picked up the pen lying on the table and signed it. He took the other paper in my hand and signed it too.

 

            “I agree sir.” said Heechul.

 

            My dad looked at him quite impressed on his boldness. He looked at me and it is my turn to sign the paper. I signed it and my dad handed the other copy to Heechul.

 

            “You don’t need to tell anybody about this and I’ll make sure this will be a silent agreement.” my dad finally said. “I just want you to take care of Eun Hye now that she’s your fiancée.”

 

            “I will sir.” Heechul nodded solemnly. “Thank you for considering my status as an idol.”

 

            My father just nodded and left us alone bringing the paper with him.

 

            “I didn’t expect you to agree that easily.” I told him reading his expression.

 

            He tucked the paper on his coat pocket before answering me. “There’s nothing left for me to do and your father is quite reasonable. I don’t back off with my responsibilities.”

 

            I raised an eyebrow at him and said. “What do we do now?”

            “We make another deal.” he said smiling at me evilly.

            “What deal?” I asked him suspiciously.

            “I’ve already talked about this on our president and he suggested something. I wouldn’t say that he’s happy about it and neither am I.” he said.

            “What is it?” I asked.

            “Your father made it clear that I have to take care of you and I couldn’t just appear with you at school or at your house without attracting the media so you’ll have to be my personal assistant.” he explained.

            “Personal assistant?!” I demanded.

            “Yes. You’ll live with me and my Super Junior friends, that way I can take a care of you and continue my work as an idol.” Heechul said.

 

            I stared at him. It is all planned out and they didn’t even ask me about this.

 

            “What about what I want?” I asked him. “This is all in favor for you, what about me?”

            “Do you have a better idea?” he asked. “If we don’t do this we’ll both have our faces plastered on every magazine, newspapers and televisions within a day. So if you have an alternative idea, humor me.”

 

            We looked at each other for a long time and I don’t have anything to say. He smiled at me wickedly and I want to smack him with my shoe again.

 

            “So, let’s talk about the deal.” he said cheerfully.

            “I thought that’s the deal?” I asked him stupidly. I should have known he still has something up his sleeve.

            “Another deal.” he smiled. “It’s just simple I promise.”

            “What is it?”

 

            “If one of us fall in love with each other the first deal is broken no matter what your dad say.” Heechul said rising to his feet. “So no matter what happens don’t fall in love with me.”

 

            With that happy note he left and I just sat there staring at nowhere. I should have shouted at him that I will never fall in love with him but he’s already gone.

 

            It just happened in less than a day. I’m officially engaged and I’m his personal assistant by tomorrow. Cheers.

 

 

A/N:

 

   ahhh..don't fall in love with Heechul? Good luck. lol

 

   SORRY for the late update. >.<

 

Comments and Subscribe. ♥♥