I Broke the Treaty

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

             We rode in silence as Heechul drive the car towards the SME building. Everything that happened today has been bizarre for me. First I accidentally overheard So Hee and Lily then before I knew it Heechul is dragging me away from them, angry. I actually never have seen him angry before aside from his foul mood the first time I met him. I’ll admit I was afraid that he will burst in anger back there at school. His face is so red against his milky white complexion and I can feel that he’s been holding back his anger back there. I never saw him talk to So Hee like that either, so cold and harsh.

 

            Sigh. So Hee. I was shocked, really. I never know that he’ll do that to just get Heechul. I think I should start believing it because it really happened and not a figment of my imagination. I can see where she’s coming from. She’s afraid of losing him but Heechul had a point: that’s no excuse for her to do that to me. Still, I felt bad for her and… for Heechul too. I know no matter how angry he is I know that he’s hurt to know that So Hee turns out to be like that. They’ve known each other for a long time. I feel bad for both of them.

 

               I feel bad for myself because I know I am the reason.

 

            I glanced at Heechul but he was so focused on driving and I can see his knuckles go white as he gripped the stirring wheel tightly. A few minutes more and we finally arrived at the SME building. He parked and opened the door for me.

 

            We rode the elevator in silence and I didn’t bother to make small talk. I’m afraid he’ll start shouting once he opened his mouth and I know he’s upset. We reached the 18th floor and again he opened the dorm room for me. We found Donghae, Kibum, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun in the sitting room reading fan mails that was scattered around the floor.

 

            “Noona, you’re home.” smiled Kyuhyun.

            At least there’s someone in a good mood. “Anneyeong, little maknae.”

          Kyuhyun didn’t react when I called him like that; he was too busy looking at Heechul who’s standing beside me.  “What’s wrong hyung?”

            “Are you angry, hyung?” Donghae asked. Everyone is afraid of him when he’s mad.

           “Aniyo.” he mumbled before walking away and he didn’t sound like he wasn’t angry at all.

            “That’s weird.” Kibum said as he picked up another fan mail.

           Ryeowook stood up. “Is there something wrong noona? Have you been fighting with hyung again?”

            “Aniyo.” I answered shaking my head and before any of them can react I heard Heechul’s soft voice calling from our room.

            “Eun Hye, can we talk for a moment please?” Heechul said.

            I frowned. “Ye.”

 

            I waved at them and walked inside our room. I found Heechul sitting on the edge of the bed playing with the stuff lion he used to cuddle at night. His eyes were shut tight and he only opened them when he heard the soft click of the door.

 

            I watched him warily as he stood up and paced the room. It was my turn to sit on the bed and wait for him to spill it out. I am busy memorizing the pattern of the bed sheet when he finally spoke.

 

            “Mianheyeo.” he spoke so quietly it may have looked like as if he was talking to himself.

            I looked up and asked without thinking. “Wae?”

            He laughed bitterly. “I absolutely don’t know where to start apologizing for but if I actually have a list, we may not finish this talk.”

            “You lost me.” I said carefully.

            Heechul ran his delicate fingers on his hair with frustration. “Let’s just say I am sorry for everything. I didn’t know she’ll hurt you.”

            “It’s not your fault.” I said truthfully and calmly.

            Heechul shook his head. “You should be mad at me.”

            “I was mad at you but not anymore.” I replied. “You’ve made it up to me when you saved me away from them.”

            “Stop being like that.” he said suddenly.

            I frowned. “What?”

            “Stop being kind to me.” he said his voice heavy with emotion. “I don’t deserve it.”

           

            I looked at him but he wouldn’t look at me. I don’t have to see his eyes to know that he’s sad. I felt my heart grew heavy as I think of it. I don’t want him to be sad. I prefer Heechul to be smiling and laughing.

 

            “I let you down.” he continued. “I’ve never been a good person to you.”

            “You’re being harsh to yourself you know.” I pointed out.

            Suddenly he was in front of me and he’s kneeling. “Mianheyeo.”

           

            I don’t know what to do. I mean what will you do if Heechul is suddenly kneeling in front of you and asking for your forgiveness with those honest and sad eyes of his?

 

            “Heechul, stand up.” is what I manage to say and I was glad that he obeyed.

            He sat in the bed next to me. “Please say you don’t hate me.”

            I can’t help it. I know it’s rude but I laughed. “Why would I hate you?”

            Heechul pouted and I can almost see him back to his usual self. “Because I’ve been bad to you.”

          “I just hope next time you can extend your trust with me too.” I replied a little wistfully.

            “I will, I promise.” he said.

            “Arasso.” I smiled.

            “So Hee won’t touch you anymore.” he said after a while.

            I sighed. “Heechul I don’t think you should stay mad at her.”

            “Wae?” he asked indignantly.

           “You can’t hate her for that. She loves you.” I said and he shut up. “And I know you care for her.”

            He touched my face and when he spoke it was firm. “I may screw up from time to time and I may hurt you sometimes but I’m not stupid to repeat my actions. It made me sad that she did that to you and I am angry too but I’m sorry I don’t think I can trust her again after what she did.”

            I know then that I wouldn’t change his mind but I know he will forgive her in time. So instead I said. “Then stop looking sad okay?”

            “I’m not sad.” he mumbled looking away. “I feel ashamed of what I’ve done to you.”

            “You’re forgiven.” I said and I know he heard how much I mean it.

 

            When he continued to look down I said. “Aish~ stop looking like that I thought you’re a mighty lion.”

            He smirks at me and I smiled. “I am a mighty lion.”

           

          We heard voices outside and I frowned. Heechul stood up and opened the door. I laughed when I saw Kyuhyun and Donghae outside our room. They were looking guilty for eavesdropping and they even have papers rolled that they used to hear our conversation.

 

            “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” Heechul asked pointing at the two of them.

            Donghae scratched his head. “Hyung, we’re just making sure that you’re not fighting again.”

            “And you’re not fighting..!” Kyuhyun laughed his evil laugh.

           Heechul grabbed Kyuhyun’s paper and started smacking them both in the legs. “Aish~ you dongsaengs should learn to know some privacy.”

             “Hyung, you’re over reacting.” Kyuhyun complained walking out of Heechul’s reach.

 

           I laughed as I looked at the three of them but my eyes were actually focused on Heechul only. I looked at his glorious face and I know right then and there that I have unconsciously broken the treaty, our personal treaty.

 

             If one of us falls in love with each other the first deal is broken no matter what your dad says. So no matter what happens don’t fall in love with me.

 

            That’s what I remember him telling me as we made the treaty. I continued to look at him as he laughed and ran around to catch Donghae and Kyuhyun.

 

            It’s too late now. I thought with a smile. I’ve fallen already. How can I not fall in love when you exist?

 

            I know everything will be over once he knows that I am in love with him and it made me sad for a while. Then I thought that I would just have to hide it from him. That way I would get to be with him even for a little while as his fiancée on paper.

 

            I’m sorry if I have to be selfish for a while.

 

            Heechul went back in the room and I immediately snapped out of my thoughts. “Eun Hye, I’m hungry.”

               I laughed at him as he patted his stomach. “Are you hungry mighty lion?”

            “Ye.” Heechul said and he tried to show me his fierce ‘Rawr!’ but it came out as a hungry growl. “Eun Hye I am really hungry.”

            “Arasso, arasso.” I said as he tried to bite my hand.

            I can love you secretly, right Heechul?

 

 

A/N:

   weee~~!! another chappie. I cannot put this off any longer. I want you to all read this chapter ~~!! LOL :)) Eun Hye finally admits it, eh? How about Heechul-ssi?? Gotto find out~~!! >.< There's so many things going to happen from now on..BUT [ yeah there's a big I mean BUT :)) ] (I am so Hyper today, maybe because I am with Rin Ra yesterday?? ) LOL.

 anyway just to continue... --->>BUT I have a bigger SURPRISE and TWIST for you all..~~!! Wait for Chapter 47..LOL that's still like ages away but I promise you good and exciting chappies along the way.. actually.. I think all the chappies from here now is important kekeke~~!!

 

 I noticed that this is my longest author's note so far.. geez I'm really different today kekeke~~!! There are also more pics on this chappie than necessary but I love it.. (Hope you do too. *wink*)

 

 Help me please? Let's make the subscriber's button hit up more?? >.< It will mean a lot to me. KAMSAHAMNIDA~~!! I am especially counting on you OCHIBII~~!! ♥♥

 Saranghae to all of you~~!! ♥♥♥♥

 

Comments and Subscribe~~!! Fighting~~!! ♥♥♥♥

XOXO ----> Rin Hyo