Masquerade

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

           There was an annual Masquerade Ball held at Seoul University and all students from all college departments were allowed to come and invite anyone. The invitations were delivered in the Super Junior Dorm one day before the party. Kyuhyun was instantly interested and checked out the invitation.

 

            “What’s that?” I asked him.

            “Yah~ that’s for noona and Heechul hyung.” Ryeowook said.

            Heechul grabbed his invitation and pinched Kyuhyun’s cheek. “Why are you looking at things that weren’t yours?”

            “Give that back to your noona.” Leeteuk said.

 

            Kyuhyun pouted as he handed the invitation to me. “Here it is noona. I just want to see.”

            I laughed. “You can look at it and tell me what it says.”

            Kyuhyun smirked. “Yay~”

            “Don’t spoil him.” Yesung said.

            “Ooooh.” Kyuhyun said as he read the invitation.

            “What does it say?” I asked him.

            “Invitation for a Masquerade Ball.” Kyuhyun said.

            “Just like I predicted.” I laughed and Kyuhyun pouted.

            “Why do you want me to read it for you when you already know it?” he complained.

            I shrugged. “It was bound to arrive.”

            “What is the party for?” Kangin asked.

            “It’s an annual thing at SU.” Heechul explained sitting beside me.

            “You should be Prince Charming and noona should be Cinderalla.” Kibum said.

            “Bummie it’s a masquerade not a costume party.” Shindong said.

            “Oh.” he said blankly.

            “Can we come?” Kyuhyun said.

            Donghae laughed. “What will you be doing there maknae?”

            “Looking for his destiny.” Siwon laughed.

           

            Kyuhyun protested because he was being laughed at. He tried to call Sungmin for back up but he remembered that Sungmin was in America right now. That made him sour even more.

 

            “Actually we could invite people.” I explained. “It would be fun if you will come.”

            “Jeongmal?” Kyuhyun asked.

            “Neh, little dongsaeng.” I smiled.

            “Eun Hye’s right.” Heechul said. “You could all come.”

            “That would be…” Donghae mused.

            “Fun.” Eunhyuk finished excitedly.

            Donghae frowned. “You want to go Hyukkie?”

            “Neh, neh.” Eunhyuk nodded.

            “Wae?”

            “Because hyung wants to see lot of girls.” Kyuhyun said and ran for his room when Eunhyuk tried to grab him.

 

            “So will you guys come?” I asked.

            “Sure…?” Leeteuk said tentatively.

            “That’s settled then.” I clapped.

            “We have to get president’s approval.” Heechul pointed out.

            My spirits dropped. “Oh yeah.”

            “I’ll take care of it.” Leeteuk winked and walked away.

 

 

            It was the night of the Masquerade and I am all set. The good news is that the president allowed all of us to go. I was wearing a midnight blue sequined gown and it fits my curve. It showed just the right amount of flesh but still looks y. I have a midnight blue mask to partner my gown. I went out of the room to check on them and I found Yesung throwing a tantrum.

 

            “I don’t want to wear it.” Yesung said throwing his mask on the sofa.

            Kangin picked it up and said. “The point of the Masquerade is hiding ourselves besides the president we could only come if we hide behind the mask.”

            “But it irritates me.” Yesung said.

            “Yesung.” Leeteuk said warningly.

            “Arasso!” he shouted and put on his mask grudgingly.

           

 

            I looked around and found Kyuhyun fixing the sleeves of his tuxedo. I smirked; He’s such a handsome boy even though he’s evil sometimes.

 

            That’s when the bathroom in the hallway opened and out went Heechul. My heart stopped when I saw him. He’s so beautiful that I couldn’t take my eyes of him. With his milky white skin looking so perfect on her black tuxedo and red mask. I don’t have to see his face to say that he’s so handsome. It’s a good thing that I already had my masked on because it was a lot harder to tell the whole reaction of my face.

            I looked away before I get arrested for staring. Geez, such a handsome creature.

 

            When we were in the car that will take us to the school I was crammed beside Heechul and he was just silent though sometimes I think he was looking at me. Everyone is so handsome and I felt like Eun Hye with the twelve princes. This is fairytale enough; I just wished Sungmin is here.

 

            We arrived at the venue and even from outside it was fully decorated. The school doesn’t need turrets because the whole school looked like a midnight castle. The whole school is the venue and everyone can roam around to the whole place disregarded of what your course is.

           

            We settled in a long table and looked around. Donghae and Eunhyuk excused themselves to look for food but they might be looking for girls. Yesung was already talking to a girl and asking what it feels to be at school.

 

            “Let’s dance.” Heechul whispered in my ear and I blushed.

            Thank god I have a mask on. “Arasso.”

 

            He led me carefully in the dance floor where many students were already dancing.

 

            “I must warn you, I am not a good dancer.” I said as we started to dance.

            Heechul laughed and I can see his eyes dancing in the lights. “That’s okay. I think I am good enough for the both of us.”

            “Show off.” I joked.

            “You’re so beautiful tonight.” he said seriously.

            “Gumawo.” I said looking down. I’m sure I looked like a tomato right now.

            Heechul sighed suddenly and I looked up. “Wae?”

            “I just wish I can see your face properly right now.” Heechul smiled.

            I frowned. “Wae?”

            “I just want too.” he winked at me.

            I laughed. “I guess you couldn’t do anything about it right now.”

            “Neh.” he pouted.

           

            Leeteuk approached us suddenly. I know its Leeteuk because of his unusual grace.

           

            “Heechul someone is looking for you in the music department.” Leeteuk informed him.

            “Who?” Heechul sounded annoyed.

            “A classmate of yours or something.” Leeteuk shrugged.

            Heechul sighed like he didn’t want to go. “Arasso.”

            “I’ll be fine.” I said when I saw him look at me apologetically though I don’t want him to go.

            “Save the last dance for me.” he smiled and I nodded.

            “Let’s go back to our seat Eun Hye.” Leeteuk said.

            “I’ll be right behind you.” I replied.

 

            Leeteuk lead the way but I stopped when a hand tapped me in the shoulder. I looked around and found a tall, handsome boy. I tried to figure out who he is but the mask is getting on the way.

 

            “Uh…yes?” I asked.

            “Will you dance with me?” he asked and I recognized the voice instantly.

            “Hyun Joong!” I exclaimed.

            “Neh, it’s me.” he laughed. “Can I have a dance?”

            I nodded. “Neh.”

           

            He led me back into the dance floor. I don’t know what made me agree but I realized that even though we have fallen apart I cannot deny the fact that I miss him and our friendship.

 

            “How are you?” I asked.

            “I’m okay.” he shrugged. “I’m so happy that you gave me a chance.”

            I laughed. “It’s just a dance.”

            “It means a lot.” he said honestly.

 

            We dance in silence and somehow it was peaceful to be just dancing together. I thought how we ended up and I realized that maybe he was really hurting when it ended. His eyes never left my face even though I am not looking back at him and he was looking at me like as if this is the last time he’s ever going to see me.

 

            I was about to point that out to him when I saw him look up. I couldn’t turn around to where he’s looking but he let go of me.

 

            “I will go now.” he said sadly. “Your prince is here.”

            “Bye…” is all I managed to say.

            “Gumawo.” he whispered before backing away.

 

            “Who’s that?” Heechul asked when he reached me.

            “A classmate of mine.” I answered.

            Heechul nodded tentatively. “Are you tired already?”

            “I can still manage a dance.” I smiled.

            “Good.” he said.

 

            We danced and I feel like the luckiest girl to be able to dance with Heechul like as if I am his princess. I couldn’t help but smile when I think about that I am the only girl he’s dancing with tonight. I couldn’t hope for anything else.

 

            I could stay like this forever. I said as I closed my eyes savoring the moment.