Daring

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

            The date for my next photo shoot is now scheduled. I was briefed yesterday together with the staffs of how they want the cover to look like. I was so excited because I will be the cover of the magazine. The concept is a little daring for me and I have to probably wear clothes that I have never wore before but even though I am nervous I will never back out because I know that they will take care of me.

 

            The photo shoot is sort of a secret at first because they wanted to surprise the public because aside from posing for the magazine I will also sit on an interview. So that means keeping it from the whole Super Junior, especially from Kyuhyun because he tends to get excited and blurt things out. The president of SM Entertainment said that this is good move in supporting me as their new talent in the field of endorsement.

 

            The day before the shoot I was given a folder containing the pictures of the clothes I will be wearing and well they are…er daring but I think I can handle it. I am busy preparing breakfast for the whole Super Junior so that they can eat something before I leave. I tried to make it as silent as possible so that I won’t wake up anyone.

 

            Unfortunately…the plan didn’t go well.

 

            Kyuhyun went inside the kitchen his hair sticking in every direction. He bumped in a kitchen chair and cursed. He doesn’t seem to realize that I am in the kitchen.

 

            “What’s this I smell?” Ryeowook asked as he walked in too.

            “Food.” Kyuhyun yawned sleepily.

            Ryeowook saw me and smiled. “Noona, why are you cooking again?”

            “I just thought I’ll cook something for you guys.” I smiled.

            “You should leave the cooking to me.” Ryeowook said checking out the food. “I know you have many things to do.”

            “Er, you do?” I asked awkwardly thinking about the photo shoot.

            Ryeowook frowned. “I mean you’re busy with school, right?”

            I laughed. “Neh.”

            Kyuhyun touched sleeve of my dress. I didn’t even notice him getting close to me. “Noona, why are you up so early?”

            “I cooked something for you.” I said ruffling his hair.

            “Neh, I know.” Kyuhyun said looking at me suspiciously. “But why are you so dressed?”

            Aish~ this boy always notice something. “I just want to wear this.”

            “Yah~ Kyuhyun why are you so nosy?” Ryeowook said.

            “What’s going on here?” Heechul said walking in the kitchen looking sour.

            “Nothing.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

            He looked at me and I blushed remembering the night of the Masquerade. He looked at me like as if he’s missing something.

 

            “Where are you going?” is all he asked.

            “I am going out later.” I replied as they sit down.

            “Where?” Heechul asked.

            I shrugged. “I’ll be buying some books.”

            “Arasso.” he answered not convinced.

 

            Minutes later and everyone was awake already. I excused myself when I know that they were already settled in the kitchen.

 

            “Why are you leaving so early?” Heechul asked.

            “Uh…so that I can go home early.” I smiled at him.

            “The mall isn’t open yet.” Leeteuk pointed out.

            I sighed inwardly. “I just want to take a break for a while and I’ll be going with friends.”

            “Aha~ noona is hiding something!” Kibum said and we all looked at him.

            “Bummie why are you so hyper lately?” Donghae asked.

            “I think it’s because he’s been hanging out with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun more.” Yesung said.

            “Aish~ you guys argue like kids.” I laughed when Kyuhyun was about to reply.

            “Do you want me to drive for you?” Heechul asked and I was taken aback.

            I stared at him. “Mou?”

            “Wow hyung since when did you offer those kind of things?” Shindong asked.

            “It’s just natural because they in looooooooove.” Kibum said.

           

            They all stared at Kibum and Leeteuk put a hand on his forehead. I am glad that they were all looking at Kibum because I can feel my cheeks burning.

 

            “Are you sure you’re all right?” Leeteuk asked Kibum.

            He nodded eagerly. “Neh..neh.”

            Siwon laughed. “He drank last night.”

            “Mou?” they all asked.

            “You didn’t even scold him?” Leeteuk scolded him.

            “He’s with Eunhyuk.” Siwon said defensively.

            I excused myself again before they can even continue their argument. I arrived at the venue of the photo shoot with a feeling of excitement.

 

            “Annyeong.” the photographer greeted me.

            “Annyeong.” I bowed.

            “I hope we can make a successful shoot today.” he beamed. “Just be yourself and everything else will follow, arasso?”

            I smiled at him with confidence. “Neh.”

 

            I was ushered in a room where I will be changing my clothes, which I did a lot, and all those time that I was posing in front of the camera all I can think of is my inspiration. Of course, it’s no one but Heechul. He’s the reason why agreed to this. I wanted to show him what I can do and that I can also live in his world and maybe he will be proud of me just like the first time I did a photo shoot.

 

            The night of the masquerade has been one of the memorable things that happened between the two of us and even if I know that he doesn’t feel the same way about me, I contented myself in the thinking that at least we have some connection that night.

 

            I received a call from Heechul after the shoot and he sounded excited.

 

            “Eun Hye, where are you?” Heechul asked excitedly.

            “Uh…at the mall.” I answered and prayed that he’ll buy it.

            “Still at the mall?” he asked. “Well what mall is it?”

            “Wae?” I asked.

            “I’ll go there and fetch you.” he replied. “We’ll go the park.”

            “I…can’t.” I said feeling a little disappointed because I couldn’t say yes.

            “Wae?” he asked and I heard disappointment on his voice.

            “I still have some errands to do.” I replied helplessly.

            “Arasso, if you don’t want to.” he said sadly.

            “Aniyo! It’s not because I don’t want to.” I added hastily. “I just need to do something important.”

            “Arasso.” he answered and said good bye.

 

            I put the phone back in my bag and sulked in the waiting room where I will be meeting one of the writers of the magazine. Today will also be the day of the interview.

 

            “Aish~ why does he have to ask me out today?” I sulked. “Now he thinks I don’t want to be with him.”

            Someone knocked on the door and I immediately fixed myself. I don’t want them to think that I am unprofessional.

 

            “Annyeong.” a beautiful girl of early thirties greeted me.

            “Annyeonghaseyo.” I smiled.

            She sat down opposite of me. “Are you ready?”

            “Neh.” I nodded.

            “Are you nervous?” she smiled.

            “Neh.” I answered honestly. “A little.”

            “Don’t be this will be easy.” she assured me.

 

            She asked me a couple of questions and indeed they were easy. She asked me about me family and how I am feeling now that I am getting attentions from many endorsement companies. She offers me encouraging smiled whenever I answered and I kind of liked her.  And then we arrived at the sensitive questions, like what is my real feelings about the earlier pictures of me and Heechul about us being a couple.

 

            It took me a while to answer and of course the answer I gave her is a lie because I cannot tell her that the pictures were real and we were engaged in real life. It made me sad because I cannot be completely honest with my interview and I wished I could’ve told them proudly that I am Heechul’s fiancée but f course I can’t do that.

 

            “Do you think there will be a possibility that you and Heechul will get closer?” she asked.

            I laughed. “Maybe? I don’t really know.”

            “Are you in love right now?” she asked.

            I couldn’t answer that one either. I cannot reveal that I love Heechul because that would mean an end to my relationship with him. “Aniyo.”

            “A lot of boys will be happy to know that you’re single.” she commented lightly.

            “I’m not really looking for someone.” I replied.

            “Wae?”

            “I’m contented right now.” I smiled wistfully. And by that I mean that I am contented being Heechul fiancée even though I cannot shout it out loud.

 

            That pretty much ended our interview and I am free to go home now back to the dorm. Instead of going back though I went to the mall and bought the books I told them I was buying and then I saw something that caught my eyes when I passed a store.

 

            I smiled. Tom and Jerry?

            I went inside the store and bought the Tom and Jerry printed pajama in the store thinking about Heechul. I hope I could make up to him with this.

 

            I went home and the first person I saw is Leeteuk. He doesn’t look good and he’s busy reading something in a piece of paper. I greeted him as I passed and he just nodded to me. I saw Kyuhyun and Ryeowook in front of their laptop and I asked them what’s wrong.

 

            “Teukkie hyung is having trouble with our schedules.” Kyuhyun answered for me.

            “Wae?” I frowned.

            “We have a performance in Thailand tomorrow but it’s cancelled and somehow the schedules have been jumbled.” Ryeowook shrugged.

            “We’ll be performing next week instead.” Kyuhyun smiled. “Will you come?”

            “It was sort of a mini concert in Thailand.” Ryeowook said.

            “I’ll be there.” I smiled.

            “Oh and Heechul hyung is not in a good mood right now.” Kyuhyun informed me and I winced.

            “Wae?” Ryeowook asked.

            “That will be my fault.” I told them and went to see Heechul.

 

            I knocked on the door but he didn’t answer. When I opened it though, I found him with his phone, probably using his twitter or something.

 

            “Annyeong.” I greeted him as I put down my things.

           

            He nodded at me but didn’t answer.

 

            I sat down beside him but still no reaction from him.

 

            “Are you mad at me?” I asked.

            “Aniyo.” he replied.

            “Yes you are.” I said taking the phone from him.

            He grabbed the phone back but I have already put it away. “Aish~ I am doing something.”

            “You can do it later.” I said. “Let’s talk.”

            He folded his arms stubbornly. “Fine. Be quick.”

            “Mianheyeo.” I told him sincerely. “I really wanted to come but I was caught up with something.”

            “You wouldn’t even tell me what it is.” he grumbled but softer now.

            “I promise you’ll know soon.” I pleaded.

            He looked away and I went to pick up my last card.

 

            “I have something for you.” I smiled showing him the paper bag.

            He looked at me sideways. “What is it?”

            “Look for yourself.” I laughed and handed it to him.

 

            He opened it gingerly like he doesn’t want to show that he’s excited but when he saw the content his eyes automatically lit up.

 

            “Tom and Jerry.” he smiled.

            “Neh.” I laughed. He looks like a kid sometimes. “Did you like it?”

            “Neh.” he nodded.

            “Mianheyo.” I repeated and he looked up.

            “Arasso.” he smiled. “But next time you have to go with me to the park.”

            “Neh.” I beamed.

 

            Three days after that Heechul’s questions were answered as to where have been that they when he wanted to go to the park. We were all in the living room when the president went up to congratulate me. All of the boys were puzzled and president showed them the magazine. They stared at me wide eyed when they saw it.

 

            “Aish~ noona is been hiding things from us.” Kyuhyun said.

            “It was a surprise.” I laughed.

            Heechul opened the magazine in the middle. “This is what you have been unable to tell me?”

            I nodded. “Neh.”

            “Ah she doesn’t want to tell you hyung because the clothes were y.” Yesung said and they all laughed.

            “Aniyo!” I said indignantly. “That’s not the reason at all.”

            “You should scold her.” Siwon said.

            “Eun Hye.” Heechul said trying to keep a straight face. “Why are you so y here?”

            I blushed so deep and Kyuhyun was roaring with laughter. “Stop it.”

 

            I was happy enough that he approved of it but being call y by him that was too much. Tomorrow we’ll be leaving for Thailand where they will be doing their mini concert for the benefit of a foundation and am going to be there supporting them all the way just like they were doing right now.

 

A/N:

 

I am actually on a temporary hiatus. yeah I know it . I have been trying to finish my three whole FFs before updating but I guess I'll update two chappie today~ MIANHEYO~ :(