I Don't Understand

I Slept With Him ♥♥

 

            “The importance of fine arts in this modern world can be…” a voice of a man said.

 

            “Hyun Joong…saranghae.” I said with full of emotions.

            “Eun Hye…” he began and knelt to the ground. He opened the little box he was holding and held it in front of me. “Will you…marry me?”

            “Yes!” I replied.

 

            Hyun Joong stood up and kissed me passionately and I draped my arms on his neck.

 

            We were…

 

            I felt something hit my head and I opened my eyes instantly. In my desk is a chalk split in half.

 

            “Miss Yoon!” yelled a man’s voice. “HOW DARE YOU SLEEP IN MY CLASS, AGAIN?!”

           

            I raised my head and wiped the trickle of sweat on my cheeks and looked sleepily at the source of the noise. My eyes widened when I saw my professor glaring at me in front of the class. They were all looking at me and I stood up hastily.

 

           “Good morning Miss Yoon. Thank you for joining us here back in the real world.” growled my professor whom we called Peaches behind his back because he smells like peaches.

            “I’m sorry, sir. I must’ve dozed off.” I stammered lamely and bowed three times.

            “If you do this again here in my class I’m going to kick you out of this classroom!” he yelled at me his face turning the color of peaches and my classmates tried not to laugh. “Do you understand?”

             “Yes, sir.” I nodded bobbing my head.

 

             I sat down and he continued to drone on his speech about how an important art is to him. I sighed; this is going to be a long day. I tried to content myself by daydreaming about Hyun Joong.

 

            You might wonder who he is; well he’s my handsome, talented and smart boyfriend. We’re both students here at Seoul University. I’m a Fine Art major and he’s taking up Law. I’m just an ordinary student here with a normal life and my life ambition is to be a famous artist. One day Hyun Joong and I will get married and we’ll live happily ever after.

 

            When the bell rang I ran for the door and headed straight to the benches outside. I stretched and yawned hugely as I looked around. Hyun Joong will be here in a few minutes.

 

             I busied myself with my phone, tweeting to my friends. When I turn my head, I couldn’t help but smile.

 

                                                                   

 

             Walking towards me is Hyun Joong and he made my day by giving me his beautiful smile.

 

                              

 

             “Oppa!” I greeted him and I gave him a huge hug.

             “Hello.” he smiled. “Did you wait long?”

             “No, I got out early.” I said sliding my arm on his left arm.

             “Did you have any trouble?” he asked.

             I pouted and said, “I got scolded by Peaches again.”

             “You always get scolded.” he laughed. “You keep sleeping on his class.”

             I grinned at him. “I dreamt of you.”

             “You should study hard instead of dreaming of me during class.” he scolded in a light tone.

             “Yes, oppa!” I said saluting him.

 

             We walked hand in hand towards the gate and I asked him about his day.

 

             I stopped and held up my hand. “Oppa, do you have something to do today?”

             “Hmmm…I need to read some constitution books.” he replied.

             “Oppa, let’s go to the mall. It’s been a while since we go out.” I pleaded.

             “Don’t you have home works to do?” Hyun Joong frowned at me.

            “None. C’mon we’ll just walk around.” I said giving her my please-say-yes smile.

 

             He looked at me for a long time before calling a cab. I yelled in glee and we went to the mall. We strolled from store to store and I bought a few items for my art project. We passed a bookstore and Hyun Joong dragged me inside. He easily became immersed in books so I busied myself on the magazine section. 

 

             “Eun Hye, it’s late let’s go home.” Hyun Joong called after me.

 

             On the way outside we passed a jewelry shop and I pleaded for him to come with me inside. He checked out watches while I went on the necklace racks. There are so many beautiful pieces and when I looked on my left where the rings are placed, I gasped. I stared at the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. It is silver ring embedded with diamonds and shaped like a princess crown. I asked for the price and my jaw dropped.

 

               Hyun Joong approached me. “Let’s go.”

              “Look at this, oppa.” I said pointing at the beautiful ring. “Isn’t it beautiful?”

               “Yes it is.” he said and took my hand.

 

               I’m still thinking about the ring and its charm on me. “Oppa, when we got married someday I hope I can wear a ring as beautiful as that one.”

 

                Hyun Joong froze beside me and I said, “Oppa?”

                He looked at me and forced a smiled. “Eun Hye, we’re too young to get married.”

                 “I know, that’s why I said ‘someday’.” I explained frowning at his reaction

 

                 He nodded at me and we rode the cab in silence. We reached our house and I waited for the kiss we always shared before we part. I closed my eyes and waited. He kissed me on the lips but it was just a quick kiss, not as loving like it used to be.

 

                 I opened my eyes, “Is there something wrong, oppa?”

                He shook his head and opened the gate for me. “I’m fine. I’m just tired.”

 

                I told him to rest when he got home and he just nodded at me. Inside my room I sat on my bed still thinking about his weird reaction. I shrugged and decided I’ll cook a meal for him so that he’ll get better.

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

            First chapter of m 3rd fanfic and I hope you’ll like it ^^ >:)

 

            Next Chapter: I am not ‘Nobody’.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. Kamsa!! ♥♥

 

Check out my other FFs:

 

LOVE RIOT. ♥

 

PURPLE MALLOWS. ♥♥