It's Versace

Incomplete Marriage

 

Seung Ni's P.O.V

I woke up my head pounding, I could feel the drool on my chin, how inappropriate. I wiped it tiredly with my hands and sat up in the warm bed. My head hurt, the hangover was starting to kick in. My head felt tight, I lazily reached a hand up to the knot in my hair. Had I collapsed into bed without taking my hair out? I shook my head in thought, soon regretting it as the pain pierced my concentration. What happened? I looked up to see my pale yellow Versace dress hanging on a hanger without its plastic cover. I frowned, no matter how tired I was I’ve always hung up my dress in their covers. My eyes widened.

“VERSACE!” I yelped at the top of my lungs.

“WHAT HAPPENED TO MY VERSACE?” I nearly bursted out crying.

Suddenly the door opened and Changmin burst in, a look of concern on his face.

“What? What’s going on?”

I frowned, pointing to the dress, “WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE’S IT’S COVER?”

Changmin looked shock, he continued staring at me. I frowned, what was going on? And that was when I realised my ness. The covers have dropped down around my waist and I was sitting in bed, in a strapless bra pointing at the only clothing I had on yesterday.

“OH!” I gasped, immediately grabbing the covers and pulling it over my head. I ignored my headache, and crawled into a ball under the covers. This was not happening. How embarrassing, he’s seen it, seen it all, he’s seen me in my underwear. 

“Seung Ni?” he said softly.

I cringed, “Go away!” I slurred.

“Seung Ni, be sensible.”

I pouted, I’m stronger than this, so what that he has seen me in my underwear. I had a good body, despite the little fat around my stomach and my arms, but who’s to say that he saw that. He was probably distracted by my lace bra to even notice that I was . I frowned, no, that’s just idiotic. I laid under the covers for just a little longer before deciding to take a little peek. I lifted the cover slightly off my head to see him still standing there. It was now or never. I sat up, clinging onto the bed sheets covering my ness. 

“What happened?” I demanded, pointing at my dress.

Changmin looked confused, “How you’re dress is on the hook?”

My eyes narrowed, “What?”

Changmin crossed his arms, “What exactly do you want to know?”

I frowned, “Why is my Versace dress not in its covers?”

Changmin snorted, “You’re sitting on the bed, half and instead of wondering why you don’t have clothes on, all you think about is why your dress is not in its covers?”

My face dropped, “ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screeched.

Changmin covered his ears immediately, “WHAT THE HELL!” he yelled. 

“You! What did you do? DID YOU TOUCH ME?”

Changmin’s mouth dropped, “Unbelievable.”

I watched as he slammed the door closed. I gasped. How dare he. I leapt out of bed, scrambled to put my Versace dress into its covers and threw on some clothes. Once I was dressed, I ran as fast as I could down the stairs.

“SHIM CHANGMIN!” I yelped, my slippers slapping across the polished floors. I found him in the large kitchen making breakfast.

“Changmin!”

Changmin turned around rolling his eyes, “Yeh, agassi.”

My eyes narrowed, “I demand that you tell me what happened yesterday.”

Changmin nodded, “Which part would you like me to start with? The part where you showed up at one of my friend’s party?”

I frowned, “No… I remember that part.”

He nodded again, “Okay… how about the part where you got drunk and started abusing me in front of everyone.”

I closed my mouth, did I do that?

Changmin snorted, “Look’s like I’m starting there.”

I shrugged shyly, “Ha… ha…” I struggled, “What exactly did I do?”

Changmin shook his head and turned back to his eggs, “You!” he blurted, pointing a spoon at me. “I have no idea how much you had to drink, but if you can’t handle your alcohol don’t drink!”

I cringed, “I’m sorry… what happened next?”

“I dragged you out and drove you home,”

I nodded, “Thank you.”

He crept closer to where I was standing around the bench, he leant down whispering into my ear.

“And then…” he said slyly.

I frowned.

“And then… you started kissing me, couldn’t resist my charms or something. You just leapt at me!”

I gasped, no, he couldn’t be serious.

Changmin started laughing, “Ha! You’re face… ahahahahah”

My eyes widened, “What?” I screamed.

Changmin caught my hand mid air, just inches from his face, “I don’t tolerate violence,” he said sternly.

I sighed, “So what actually happened?” I slurred.

Changmin frowned, and placed me into one of the kitchen stools, “You okay?”

I wavered him away, “Tell me what happened.”

“I took you to your bed, put you down, took off your dress and left.”

I looked up at him, with an ‘are you serious face on’.

Changmin’s eyes widened, “I didn’t do anything I swear. I didn’t even see anything. I’m sorry I didn’t hang up your-”

“How do you expect me to believe you didn’t see anything? I wasn’t born yesterday you know.”

Changmin sighed, “I put you under the blanket and pulled your dress from underneath.”

That definitely shut me up. Maybe he was sincere. I kept quiet, with him just standing there looking at me. 

“Are you okay?” he said again.

I nodded, but then my head dropped against the cold granite kitchen bench. I laid there, my head hurting.

“Seung Ni!” Changmin gasped.

I waved my hand, “I’m okay… just leave me here for a little while.”

Changmin snorted, “Fine.”

I had no idea what he was doing, but the granite against my cheek was definitely soothing my hang over. I laid there, trying to suppress my urge to vomit.

“Water!” Changmin, banged the glass on the bench which caused the pain to surge through my head again.

“Argh…” I groaned. But sat up and took the glass into my hands. I pushed the glass to my mouth, “I don’t feel too well,” I slurred.

He shook his head and brought me a small bowl. 

I looked up with an attempt to raise my eyebrow, but I was too weak to even do that.

“Porridge,”

I let my head drop down onto my chest, indicating a nod.

He slid the warm bowl into my hands. I sat alone sipping it.

 

======================================================

Changmin’s P.O.V

 

I ran down the stairs busily fixing my necklace onto my crisp blue collar. I was late, I shouldn’t have been generous to fix up that girl some porridge this morning. The heel of my shoe echoed as I ran down the hall and into the kitchen where I had left my morning coffee. She was still there, her head on the granite bench, the empty bowl beside her. 

“What are you still doing here?” I questioned as I fixed my cufflink onto my shirt.

She groaned.

“Seung Ni, are you okay?”

She groaned again.

I crept towards her, leaning my face down so that I could see her. She looked pale. I rolled my eyes, oh god, she was really annoying me now.

I placed a hand onto her forehead to feel the heat resonating into my palm. Sighing I placed my arm around her and pulled her up.

“Come on, I’ll take you upstairs.”

Seung Ni shook her head, “No… I can do it.” 

I rolled my eyes and continued pulling her up, “Come on… I don’t have all day, I have a meeting in half an hour.”

Her weak arms pushed at me, “Go,”

I dragged her up the steps, “Why are you being so difficult?”

“I can look after myself, go.”

I pushed the door to my room open and for the second time, I put her on the bed and pulled the covers over her. 

“I’ll be back as soon as the meeting is over, don’t do anything stupid.”

She’d already closed her eyes when I’d closed the door behind me. I ran down the stairs, picked up my leather file and climbed into the car. I sped down the road as fast as I could to the meeting.

I sat in the meeting, at the head of the table, my eyes trained on the clock. It has been twenty minutes into the meeting and the speaker had only introduced one of five solutions for the hotel. I was panicking inside, I had no idea why I was so concerned for the well being of this girl. She must be vomiting all over my 1000 count egyptian sheets. That definitely made me cringe. As soon as the fifth proposed solution was out of the guys mouth, I began clearing my things into my leather file, I urgently wanted to get home to my sheets.

“Right, great, no need for a conclusion. I will read over your proposals and get back to you soon. I’m a very busy man, there are things I must tend to.” I dismissed the meeting and ran as fast as I could out the hotel and into my car. I sped home, turning into the drive and practically threw my car keys at the valet parker. I climbed the stairs two at a time and burst into my bedroom. Seung Ni still laid there, her arm dangling off the edge of my bed. My sheets were still clean. With a sigh of relief I crossed over to her and stared into her sleeping face. She looked fine.

“Changmin,”

I watched her open her eyes slowly, “What?” I grumbled.

“Water…”

I rolled my eyes, but got her the glass of water.

“Thank you…”

I watched her drain the water slowly.

“I’m going to move back in the house.”

She frowned, “Why?” she coughed.

“Look at you, if I let anything happen to you whilst my parents are gone, they’re going to kill me.”

She was still frowning, “The maids can look after me,”

I snorted, “If the maids were always around, I wouldn’t have the need to change you myself yesterday, and I wouldn’t have abruptly ended a meeting to be here right now.”

She looked down, a pout forming on her lips, “I’m sorry.”

I laughed, “Wow, Miss stubborn here just apologized.”

She slap my arm lightly, “Shut up,”

I laughed, “So what got you so upset yesterday that you had to get drunk and consequently embarrass me in front of approximately two hundred people?”

She frowned, “The marriage.”

I was shocked, was it upsetting her that much? 

“I’m trying my hardest to stop it,” I cried.

She rolled her eyes, “You’re not trying hard enough.”

I snorted, “God, I don’t see you trying.”

“Neither do I!” she spat back.

My mouth dropped open, “Oh my god, I can’t stand you,”

“And you think I’m comfortable here with you?”

I inhaled deeply, composing myself, “You!” I said, “Look after yourself.”

With that I left so fast, slamming the door behind me.