Snorkling

Incomplete Marriage

 

Seung Ni’s P.O.V

“Have some pizza,” Jaejoong landed a cold hand on my shoulder and shoved a slice to my face.

I looked down at the perfect pizza and cringed, I didn’t want to eat anything now.

Jaejoong sighed loudly and bit into the pizza, “You know,” he began, then continued chewing “Xiah just save you and ate the spiked pizza.” He swallowed, turned to me and gave me a sarcastic grin.

I frowned, “But, that was my pizza.”

Jaejoong nodded, “Well Yeon Heed decided to go swapping around the bases and she unknowingly gave hers to you.”

I chewed my lower lip, “So that’s why he wouldn’t give it to me,” I looked up at Jaejoong my eyebrows knitted into a knot.

He rolled his eyes at me and continued eating. 

I shifted my lower lip to a side in thought, damn it, now we have to think about another way to spike her food and the worse thing of all is that I have to find a way to apologize to Changmin. I sighed loudly, staring at the beach below the holiday house, I couldn’t possibly lose him now.
“Don’t worry!” Jaejoong sighed, causing me to jump.

“We’re spiking her juice now.”

I looked up at him in shock, “Don’t… don’t you feel bad?” I questioned, raising up my eyebrows with hope.

Jaejoong sighed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, “Don’t worry, its just laxatives and she’ll be at home with Xiah, since he now… you know.”

I closed my eyes cringing, I would hate to be in that situation but then again its only laxatives, and I needed as much time as I could to be with Changmin so that we could think of a plan to stop the wedding. I tried to smile as Jaejoong dragged me back. 

“Mocktails anyone?” Jaejoong shouted as he picked up the glasses on our way back to the crowd.

Jaejoong pushed one of the glasses into my hand and tilted his head at Yeon Hee who had dragged Changmin to a side. 

I looked at him with a plea in my eyes, but he continued to tilt his head at them. I inhaled loudly, straightened my back and made my way towards them.

“Let’s move to Australia after the wedding…” Yeon Hee was leaning towards Changmin, softly whispering in his ear.

I froze, embarrassed. How could I have possibly heard that? I was embarrassed that I have caught them talking about their future plans. Changmin looked at me, an annoyed look on his face. 

“Um…” I sighed, bringing my spare hand up to my head, “It’s hot… and um…”

Yeon Hee raised her eyebrows at me.

I inhaled, “Jaejoong made you a mocktail, I hope you enjoy it.” I pushed the cool glass to her hand and quickly turned around leaving them behind. She wanted him to move to Australia with her after the wedding? I was beginning to get worried, when was this wedding? Why did they have to get married? My mind ran wild, there had to be a catch to this, something had to happen to have her coming back and taking him away from me.

I quickly ran back to Jaejoong’s side to see him with a horrified look on his face. 

“What?” I stammered.

Jaejoong had his teeth bared, clenched tightly together and his eyebrows were narrowed in worry. He turned to me and my face dropped, why was he making me feel sympathetic?

“,” he sighed, running a hand through his hair.

I shook my head unable to comprehend, “What’s wrong Jaejoong, I don’t understand.”

Jaejoong groaned, “I gave you the wrong glass…” he said, almost inaudible.

I raised my brow in disbelief but then later decided that it would be fine. “It’s okay,” I smiled, “We’ll give her something else.”

Jaejoong exhaled loudly, drawing a hand to his long fringe and brushing it from his face, “I gave hers to Yunho.”

My mouth dropped, I grabbed Jaejoong by the arm and dragged him to the furthest corner.

“What is this?” I hissed into his ear, “Eliminate your friends one by one?”

Jaejoong turned to me, a hurt expression on his sorry face. 

I rolled my eyes, “How?” I stuttered, “How’d you get to this?”

Jaejoong rubbed his face with the palm of his hands distressed, “I… I…” he sighed.

I rolled my eyes again, “Don’t worry,” I managed to say. But that was the only words that I knew to spit out. We had eliminated two of four of Changmin’s closest friends, and if we continue in this direction, Changmin would no longer have any. I sighed loudly, this was getting difficult. Jaejoong looked at me still obviously hurt, I sighed and wrapped my arms around his shoulder. A little annoyed that he was much taller than I and to do so required me to stand on the tip of my toes.

“It’s okay,” I whispered, “We’ll abandon the laxative idea.”

Jaejoong raised a brow, as if to tell me that it will be a huge compromise and I’d be losing to much.

I shrugged, giving him a small smile, “I can’t knock you down too!”

Jaejoong after a little persuading began to smile. I was annoyed that he was much weaker than I thought, but relieved that he deeply cared for the well being of his friends. Half an hour later Xiah disappeared from our lunch, and it hammered our conscience because we all knew where he was going. Soon after that Yunho also disappeared, and left me in no mood to talk to anybody. 

 

“That’s disappointing that Yunho and Xiah feel sick now,” Yeon Hee sighed, her hands resting in her laps elegantly.

I nodded, not quite listening to her.

She turned to Changmin, a pout on her lips, “We won’t be able to go to movie world today.”

Changmin gave her a small smile, I could see that he was distracted. She pouted and turned to us for suggestions, “Any ideas guys?”

I shook my head, I wasn’t in the mood. Jaejoong looked stress and Yoochun was sipping on his mocktail mindlessly.

“Well the guys don’t want to do anything,” she sighed, turning to Changmin. She latched her hand around his elbow, my eyes widened and I slid to the end of my seat.

“Do you want to go snorkeling just us two?”

I nearly fell out of my seat. As if I was going to let her take Changmin out to the beautiful beach alone, in a y bikini and Changmin nearly . I chewed my lower lip deep in thought, even I haven’t seen him topless. My eyes narrowed uncontrollably. 

Changmin cringed, “Just us two?” he repeated.

The wind blowing her soft curls, as Changmin comes out of the ocean glistening with water, my eyes furrowed. Did I just thing that? What was wrong with me?

She nodded.

“And what about my friends?”

I immediately straightened my back, “I want to come too.” I’ve come up with my conclusion. If she were to see Changmin come out of the water, I was too.

Changmin nodded. Yeon Hee allowed her eyes to scan amongst the boys. 

My lips thinned, I nudged Jaejoong on my right which caused him to jump from his seat.

“Jaejoong you want to come too right?”

He narrowed his eyes at me but nodded. I grinned at him, then turned to Hyun Joong giving him my deadliest glare.

“Of course I want to come!” Hyun Joong cheered leaping to his feet. “It’s hot, beach, sun, sand, girls. Isn’t that the Australian life.”

My lip jerked to the corner of my mouth, did he just say that corny line? He gave me a small shrug as Yeon Hee turned to look up at Changmin’s expression. She looked disappointed, but my stomach was doing summersaults as Changmin nodded back at her.

“That would be great,” she sighed, soon getting to her feet. “Then we shall go and get ready.”

I immediately leapt to my feet, a grin on the edge of my lips. Snorkeling!