Outed by Technology

Incomplete Marriage

 

Changmin’s P.O.V

My parents made me wait outside until my fiance came, it wasn’t long until the white moving van pulled into our driveway and Seung Ni got out with a look of distaste on her face.

“Good morning honey!” my mother chimed, giving her a hug. She gave a little smile and swung her satchel over her shoulder.

“Morning,” she said softly.

I rolled my eyes.

“Changmin, greet your wife!” my dad ordered.

I sighed, “Morning…” I slurred.

She snorted and turned back to her things.

“Changmin, show your fiance to your room would you.”

I choked, “What?”

I turned to look at her, she was clearly aghast too. 

“Take her to your room, you guys have to get use to each other’s company.”

Seung Ni gagged, she was annoying me. It was I, who was in hell sharing a room with her. Not the other way around.

My dad glared at me.

I sighed, “Right this way.”

She followed me slowly into the house and up the stairs. It was annoying me, how she would stop every few often to gape at a piece of furniture or to admire the velvet wallpaper.

“To make it clear, I’m not sharing a bed with you.”

I turned around, “But it’s my bed.”

She lifted a chin, “Well you better give it up, because it’s mine now.”

I frowned, “Fine, then I’ll stay in the hotel.”

She grinned in victory, “Good.”

That annoyed me some more.

“Here’s the bathroom, the wardrobe.” I opened the double doors into my walk in wardrobe. It was colour co-ordinated and neat. I loved it. Shoes on wall, pants on hangers, jackets on hangers, suits with suits, sweaters with sweaters so on.

Seung Ni’s jaw drop. I nodded with pleasure.

“Where do I put my stuff?”

I shrugged, “You can have that corner.” I started clearing my old trouser bottoms from the corner allowing her a little space. 

Seung Ni kept running up and down the stairs grabbing her things and throwing them into my corner.

“Yah!” I growled, “Can’t you keep it neat in there?”

“How can I? I don’t even have room to breathe here.”

I looked down at the corner and sighed. Maybe I was over doing it.

“Fine, we’ll get you a new closet tomorrow.”

She nodded, “Fine. But for the mean time, I’m leaving everything as is.”

I sighed, “Fine.”

That afternoon, she sat on the floor of my wardrobe and pulled out what she needed. She had created a mess on the floor of my room and I was desperately trying to conceal my anger. I decided to distract myself with some work and some internet browsing. It was good to catch up with the latest gossip. How else was I going to chat up girls.

“Woah!” I gasped.

Seung Ni continued rummaging in her boxes.

“Our marriage is already out on the net.”

“What?” she scurried over to my side.
I turned my laptop towards her and showed her the picture of us and the caption, “Shim Changmin is now off the markets!”

She frowned, “We look sad.”

“Of course, how could anyone be happy knowing that they are marrying you.”

Her hand came down on my head so fast I couldn’t have ducked.

“YAH!”

“I said ‘we’, obviously you’re just as much as a jerk.”

My face scrunched up, “YOU!” I frowned. But she had already returned back to her rummaging.

I quickly packed up my Burberry overnight bag and zipped it locked.

“What time do you wake up?” I asked her, not even turning to look where she was.

“EIGHT!”

I frowned, why was she screaming.

“Where are you?”

“In here!”

I followed her voice into the back of my wardrobe.

“WHAT THE!” I gasped. She had cleared half of my wardrobe to one side and was starting to hang up her things.

“HOW, WHAT… YOU.. RUDE!!!”

Seung Ni turned to look at me, “Oh come on, share!”

I crossed my arms, “I told you I’d get one for you tomorrow.”

“But you have so much space.”

I shook my head, “But it’s MY wardrobe.”

She shrugged, “And you’re my husband. So it’s ours.”

I sighed, “I can’t stand you!”

“Have a good night!”

I picked up my overnight bag and slammed the door of my room as I left. Teach her a lesson tomorrow! How dare she.

I quickly dove into my Toyota Prius and was quickly speeding down the road to the hotel. I often hid in the hotel when things at home were getting too stressed. As a teenager I did most of my studying there, and it was useful to pick up girls if they knew you were taking them to a hotel. I threw my keys at the valet and quickly ran up to my superior room. I could finally escape from that girl. Everything she did annoyed me. I must quickly think of a plan to end this marriage at once.