Yacht Party

Incomplete Marriage

 

Changmin’s P.O.V

 

I pulled my Prius to a stop in front of T.O.P’s mansion. Seung Ni crept behind me, her arms tightly wrapped around my own arm as we entered the mansion together.

“You’re not scared are you?” I smirked, looking down at the top of her head.

She raised her eyes up at me, frowning, “Of course not,” she said, her voice slightly wavering. 

I grinned, wrapping my arm around her shoulders, “And you wanted to go without me.”

She rolled her eyes, “Whatever.”

The door opened and T.O.P gave us a smirk.

“Welcome,” he growled in his husky voice.

Seung Ni grinned, pushing her way through, “Hi.”

“Seung Ni!” Jaejoong gasped, “Look what we got you!”

I turned my head to Jaejoong, who quickly whipped out a box. He pulled out a long black dress, its back cut way too low. My mouth dropped in unison with Seung Ni’s.

“Pretty isn’t it?” Jaejoong grinned, “It’s Dolce & Gabanna.”

Seung Ni brought a hand up to her head, an uncomfortable smile on her face, “Errr…” she sighed.

Jaejoong frowned, “What? You don’t like it?”

She smiled, “No way, I love it… don’t you think it’s a bit too revealing?” she stuttered, her fingers limply lifting up the fabric.

Jaejoong frowned, “We need it to be revealing.”

Seung Ni sighed, “Okay then…”

“Don’t worry Changmin,” Yoochun came out, in a Hugo Boss black suit. “We bought fashion tape,” he tucked his hand into his pants packet and pulled out a box of hollywood tape. I sighed with relief.

“You’re suit is hung up in the bathroom, and our make up artist is waiting for you,” T.O.P smiled slyly.

Jaejoong pushed the dress into Seung Ni’s hand and pushed her into one of the rooms. I followed Yoochun into the bathroom and stripped down and quickly placed me black suit on. 

I opened the door, Seung Ni was in the black dress, a string of diamonds around her neck and her wrists were adorned equally. 

I grinned, “You look beautiful.”

She raised a brow, “Even with a gun in my hand?” 

I jumped as she raised the gun up, “Don’t do that!” I gasped.

She giggled, “It’s got the safety switch on.”

“Seung Ni!” Jaejoong called, grabbing her elbow and dragging her away from me, “Make up time.”

I watched as they wrapped her hair up into a french chignon and shoved a huge diamond clip into her head. They hung an equally expensive pair of chandelier diamonds on her. 

“It’s to hard to run with those whacking against my cheeks,” she growled.

T.O.P’s lips screwed up and pulled them off her, swapping them for a different pair. She grinned. 

“Too cool!” she gasped. 

T.O.P chuckled, “Wanna go see who can re-piece a gun faster?” 

She smirked, “You’re on.”

Jaejoong pushed me in the seat before the makeup artist. I frowned as she nearly emptied a jar of gel into her palms and sleeked back my hair. She added a little bit too much eyeliner for my liking but after the transformation I looked like a real gangster.

 

“Let’s go through the plan again,”Jaejoong hollered. 

We all got to our feet, our heads gathered around the table with the guns laid out.

“People,” T.O.P sighed, raising his hand into the air, “Let’s keep this limited to only the people who can use this,” he gestured at the guns.

Seung Ni smirked.

“Ladies first,” he flashed a grin.

She immediately got to the top of her toes, her eyes narrowed as she looked at all her choices. Her fingers greedily shot towards the AK 47.

T.O.P clicked his tongue, “I don’t think so,” he said huskily.

She pouted.

“You take this,” he pushed a silver hand gun into her hand, “It’s sleek.”

She grinned, “Automatic reload?”

He nodded, “Definitely.”

I shivered, all this gun talk was putting chills down my spine.

“Yoochun, Yunho, you’ll be on the escape boat, Yoochun driving, Yunho,” Jaejoong grinned, “You’re sniper.”

T.O.P pushed the heavy gun into Yunho’s arms, “You know how to use this thing buddy?”

Yunho’s eyes enlarged, but he nodded.

T.O.P shrugged, “Good luck.”

“Xiah, Hyun Joong, you’re socializing, try to get as much information as you can about the Lee’s family connection with the black market,” Jaejoong nodded confidently. “And don’t forget to change your names okay!”

T.O.P pushed a small handgun into both of their hands, “Remember to reload,” he smirked.

Hyun Joong swallowed hard, “Can I just stay on the boat and play doctor?”

Seung Ni rolled her eyes, “Oh come on,” she moaned, “You need to use your charming doctor skills on the women,”

Hyun Joong swallowed, “I haven’t been shooting since university days.”

Seung Ni’s eyes narrowed nervously, “Let’s hope we don’t need to use them.”

Hyun Joong tried to raise a smile but stowed the handgun into his pockets anyway.

“Seung Ni,” Jaejoong grinned, slapping an arm around her bare shoulders, “You and Changmin will play a couple who are looking for trades with diamonds,”

She nodded confidently.

“T.O.P and I will do the introductions.”

We all nodded confidently, pulled a serious face on and tried out best to hide our guns.

“What about security?” I scrutinized.

T.O.P smirked, “You’re part of my crew man, they won’t even have to worry.”

I gulped down my nerves, wrapped my arm around Seung Ni’s waist and placed my most mafia smirk on my face. 

Operation Diamonds begins.