Fight

Incomplete Marriage

 

Changmin P.O.V

 

I slammed the door of my car and ran up to the apartments, keying in Jaejoong’s automatic entry combination. The lift opened into this house and surprisingly it was dead quiet. Have they all given up already? My eyes narrowed in suspicion as I walked slowly towards the lounge. My mouth dropped, they were all lying around on the couch, the floor, in the armchair, dead, dead drunk.

“What the…” I mumbled as I kicked passed Jaejoong and climbed over the rest of them to reach Seung Ni.

Her eyes opened, “Changmin,” she grinned, swaying an empty glass in front of me. I took the glass away from her and pulled her upright.

“You call this brain storming?”

She frowned, “How’d you know about that?”

I rolled my eyes, “We only go to Jaejoong’s house to brainstorm, then get drunk.”

“We don’t have to always do it in that order,” Jaejoong slurred, getting to his feet.

A smirk formed onto my lips, “You try coming up with an idea drunk.”

Jaejoong shook his head, his face cringed as the pain surged to his brain.

I nodded, “Exactly!”

“We didn’t even come up with anything sober,” Yoochun sighed, sitting up to nurse his head.

I raised a brown, unamused, “How much did you guys drink?”

“How long was your date?”

Seung Ni cringed, and I shot Xiah my most evil glare.

She turned to me, her eyes evil, “You had to see her?”

“Only after I got abused by my grandmother…” I stuttered.

She smiled, “Poor you,” she slumped back into the lounge to nurse her head too.

“It wasn’t that great anyway,” I smirked.

“What?” Jaejoong frowned.

I rolled my eyes, “The date, you idiot.”

Jaejoong laughed, “You wouldn’t have said that three months ago.”

My eyes narrowed at him, “Do you want me to refuse you entry to my bars and clubs?”

Jaejoong frowned, “You wouldn’t.”

I shrugged, “You tell me.”

“But I’m your hyung.”

I laughed, “So what ideas have you come up with?”

They all looked at me blurry eyed, then back to the floor. Xiah shook his head slowly.

My eyes widened, “Nothing?”

Seung Ni looked up at me, in a frown, “She’s everything your family wants. I can’t compete with her.” 

“No,” I sighed, “We’ve got seven brains here, we would have to come up with something.”

Her lips jerked, “Something stupid!” she said stubbornly. 

I slapped her thigh, “I forbid you to give up.”

She shrugged and then sank back into the seat again, “Whatever.”

I frowned at her and turned back to my buddies, they would have to help me. They always help.

I sighed, “Come on guys, if you don’t come up with something now, tomorrow I’m going to have to fly back to Australia with her.”

Seung Ni sat up fuming, “What?” she snapped.

I brought up a hand to my head, “Err..” I cringed.

She pushed me, “You decide to tell us that now?”

I frowned, catching her hand when she came back for the second round, “I… I didn’t know how to break it to you.”

dropped, “And just casually dropping it in, makes more sense?”

I thinned my lips, “Well…”

She pulled her hand from mine, “You’re an idiot.”

I looked down at my lap, maybe I was.

“Stop fighting, we’re trying to get you together, not get you to break up,” Hyun Joong sighed pulling Seung Ni back.

She bared her teeth and stood up.

“Tomorrow?” Yoochun frowned, “That’s so soon.”

Jaejoong got to his feet, “Holiday!” he cheered.

I frowned, “What?”

He turned to me, a ‘you can’t be serious face on’, “You’re not taking us?”

My mouth dropped, “I didn’t know that was an option,” I stuttered.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, “You can’t leave your best friends at home when your off partying on the Gold Coast.”

Yoochun smirked, “Yeah,” he joined in, “And plus, if we’re there you don’t have to spend all your time with her.”

Seung Ni stopped walking, a smile on her face when she turned around, “Can I come too?”

Hyun Joong was grinning, “Oh I’ve got a plan.”

We all turned to him expectingly.

“What?” Yunho grinned.

“Changmin just needs to act like the cow he was and she’ll run.”

Seung Ni started laughing.

“I wasn’t a co…” I choked as they glared back at me.

“Yes you were,” Seung Ni said.

I frowned at her, but Xiah was nodding too.

“Couldn’t be that bad?”

They all made a face, trying not to meet my eye. I sighed loudly, “Okay.”

Seung Ni nodded, “He was a real cow.”

My upper lip jerked in distaste.

“There!” Jaejoong grinned, pointing an excited finger at me, “That’s the look we want.”

My eyebrows immediately furrowed.

“That one too!” Seung Ni joined in. She was beaming at me. 

I rolled my eyes, grabbing her arm, “I think you’ve been talking too much today.”

She frowned.

“We’re going to go pack!” I shouted over my shoulder, “Flight leaves at 10pm.”

 

======================================================

Seung Ni P.O.V

 

I pulled my Burberry luggage behind me up to Hyun Joong’s apartment. We were all meeting there to have one more conspiracy plan before we left tonight. Changmin was forced to spend the day with Yeon Hee and I was forced to wait with his best friends.

“Seung Ni!” 

I turned around a grin on my face, it was Yoochun, a Louis Vuitton suitcase in one hand and matching overnight bag in the other. My eyes narrowed slightly, he had more luggage than I, damn those rich boys.

He smiled at me, looking down at his overnight bag, “Shoes,” he grinned.

I nodded slowly, “Three days?”

“Six pairs.”

I gasped, “I’m definitely jealous.”

He shook his head, “You’d be drooling when we go to Dubai.”

I closed my eyes, my lips, “Tax free shopping?”

He nodded, “But we’re going to Australia,” his hand landed on the back of my head gently, “Stop dreaming.”

Immediately my hand flew to my head where he hit me, I gave him a glare but followed him up the lift.

The whole crew was already there, drinks in hand. I raised a brow, as they toasted our entrance and all took a huge gulp.

“Already?” I narrowed my eyes at Jaejoong and took his glass away from him to take a drink.

“It’s the Gold Coast!” Jaejoong cried, almost jumping up into the air, “Hey,” he frowned, “Respect your elders, that’s mine.”

He took the glass away from me and drank the last of it. He slammed the empty glass down on the bar and turned to me, “Get me another one.” 

I snorted and whacked his head.

Jaejoong rubbed the back of his head with a hand, a frown on his face, “Or not…” he whinged.

I leant against the bar, “What’s Yeon Hee like?”

They all immediately stopped drinking and avoided my attention. 

I frowned, grabbing Xiah by the arm and turning him to face me, “What?”

He shrugged, “Nothing,”

I didn’t believe him one bit, “What is it?”

Yunho took a sip, “Well, she’s nothing like you.”

My eyes narrowed, but I didn’t dare say anything further.

“She would have never hit Jaejoong like that.”

I bit my lip, “Sorry…” I mumbled.

Jaejoong smirked, “Don’t worry about it.”

I turned back to them, a pout of worry on my lips.

“She was exactly like him.”

“Exactly?” I murmured.

Yoochun nodded, “Nice, kind, smart, generous….”

I snorted, “So is Hyun Joong.”

Xiah inhaled loudly, “Gentle, quiet, obedient…”

I bit my lip again, that was nothing that I was.

Hyun Joong wrapped his arm, protectively around my shoulder, “Boring,” he whispered.

I slapped his arm off me, “No. She’s perfect.”

“Exactly!” Jaejoong exclaimed, “Too perfect.”

“What’s she studying?”

They all looked at me, I nodded expecting an answer.

“Law and commerce,” Xiah said softly.

My mouth dropped, “Where?”

“University of Brisbane,” he finished.

I exhaled, at least it wasn’t some prestigious University in America.

“And then she transferred to Oxford.”

I choked, “Okay…”

Jaejoong patted my shoulder, “An architect is way cooler!” he grinned.

I shrugged him off, bringing a hand up to my forehead.

Yunho smiled kindly, “Then she left him.”

I looked up at him, a frown on my face.

“You haven’t left yet.”

I chewed my lower lip, a smile on my face, “I will be soon.”

“Don’t be stupid,” Hyun Joong sighed, pulling me into a hug. I frowned into his shoulder.

“Okay!” Jaejoong cried loudly, “We should get going, it’s an international flight and I want to choose my seats.”

“Shot gun window!” Yoochun cheered, clapping his hand eagerly together.