A Problem

Incomplete Marriage

 

The car stopped at the biggest holiday house that I have ever seen. It was on the edge of the coast, beautifully designed, and I bet the architects had no problems with the budget when they built the house. I was practically drooling. No wonder why they wanted so badly to keep their assets within a family that could protect it for them. As soon as Yeon Hee opened the door into the house the guys proceeded to run around and bags the most suitable room for them. I ignored their chaotic stampede, instead I chose to stroll around the house, later to my regrets, the large kitchen, living room, cinema room and everywhere else in between, everything was magnificent, over powering, I was collapsing underneath their wealth. 

“You haven’t seen upstairs yet,” Changmin said from behind me.

I turned around my mouth still hanging open, “Holiday house?” I gasped.

He spread his hands wide apart and shrugged.

“I can’t even imagine what their house would be like.”

Changmin grinned and pulled me closer to him, “Who cares,”

I shook my head, “Your parents obviously do.”

He pouted, “Do you want to elope?”

My eyebrows turned downwards, “No, I’ve thought about that with the boys, and we’ve concluded that if that were to happen, your parents would send an army after us. And no matter how intelligent I am…”

He raised a brow.

I sighed, rolling my eyes slowly just so he can catch it, “And you are…”

He grinned and let me continue.

“We’ll never be able to hide for long.”

Changmin raised his eyebrows in surprise, “You’ve really thought about this, ha?”

I nodded, “And knowing your parents, some form of blackmail is in the waits for me.”

Changmin’s jaw tightened and immediately I knew something was wrong, “What is it?” I demanded.

He shook his head, “Nothing,”

“I don’t believe you,” I narrowed my eyes at him, bringing my face closer to his to interrogate him, “Tell me…”

He shook his head, “You’re room is this way,” he turned at his heel and disappeared up the stairs.

I frowned, following him, “What is it?” I whinged, running to keep up with him, “Why are you walking so fast?”

Changmin turned around smirking, “There’s always something to race to do when we’re entering a bedroom.”

I frowned, no, he couldn’t be talking about that right? I growled, “Don’t try to avoid the subject!” but he was too fast and he had already disappeared up the stairs. I ran up after him, “Yah!” I barged into the room that he had prepared for me, it was nice simple and relaxing. I was grinning and he was enjoying the fact that I was finally smiling. 

“You like it right?” 

I nodded, “You chose it just for me?”

He nodded, “And you see that door there,” I followed his finger to a cream door. I nodded.

“It’s the ensuite, it joins to Jaejoong’s room.”

I frowned, “What?”

Changmin laughed, “Listen,” he sighed.

I raised a brow.

“That’s how I’m going to sneak to you.”

I frowned, “How?” I wasn’t quite following, “You said it was Jaejoong’s room next door.”

Changmin nodded, “Yeah, and I have the keys to Jaejoong’s room, I can make excuses to hang with Jaejoong and then come over to you, you just need to open the door for me.”

My eyes glazed over as I stood there in thought, slowly a smile spread across my lips, he still wanted to see me, right? I turned to him, my eyes furrowed, “Am I still your fiance mister?”

Changmin took a step back in shock, “Of course,”

I nodded slowly, a little bit suspicious, “And her?”

One of his eyes narrowed at me, “She’s…”

I glared at him.

“She’s a problem,” he finished, nodding slowly, “A problem that we must fix.”

I grinned, looping my arm into his, “And have you got a plan?”

He smirked at me, but then began chewing his lower lip.

I frowned, “No…” I gasped.

Changmin raised a brow, worriedly.

I sighed, scrunching my eyes together and sinking into the queen bed, “No plan,” I moaned into the palm of my hands.

Suddenly the door to the room opened and Jaejoong stood between the frame, his eyes glittering and a grin on his lips, “I’ve got it!”

I peeled my fingers away from my face to take a peak at him, “What?” I mumbled through my fingers, which muffled my words. 

Jaejoong lifted up a small ziplock bag with two tablets in it. Immediately my face screwed up in worry, what kind of sick plan was he planning.

He rolled his eyes, “No,” he sighed, walking to me and pushing my temple with his index finger, “I’m not that sick,”

I looked up at him angry, “Not that sick? But somewhat sick right?”

He scoffed, ignored me and turned to Changmin, “Laxatives,” he said with a grin.

Changmin’s brows furrowed, I on the other hand was gaping like an idiotic fish. 

“What?” I managed to blurt. 

“Oh come on, we get her sick and we can all go hang out for the rest of the day,”

My lips formed a small pout, “But Changmin’s her fiance, doesn’t he have to stay back to take care of her?”

“Ahhh…” Jaejoong sighed, wagging his index finger at me, “Au contraire…”

I frowned, but then the door banged again and Yoochun came running in, “I’ve got it,” he cheered, “I’ve got their logo.”

I brought up a hand to my head confused, what the heck were they going on about now. It was way to early for them to be high. This time when the door banged I didn’t even flinch, it was Yunho who came running in, his MacBook in his hand. I pushed my fringe away from my forehead with the palm of my hand, preparing myself for their explanation.

“Okay!” Yunho said excitedly, “Yeon Hee’s busy explaining the native Australian plants in her backyard to Xiah, we’ve got plenty of time.”

I turned to Changmin confused, but he was equally as unimpressed as I was. 

Yunho raised a brow, as if to say ‘I can’t believe you haven’t got it yet’. 

I shook my head back at him, he rolled his eyes with a loud exhale of breath, “We’ve just sent you an email under Yeon Hee’s parents company.”

Changmin thinned his lips, urging them to continue. 

Yoochun threw his hands up in the air, “I can’t believe you haven’t got it yet,” he sighed, “We give her the laxatives, she’ll be sick all day, and then BAM you have an email from her parents calling you out to the sight, and voila, your excuse to leave.”

My mouth dropped opened, my eyes began crinkling into a sly smile, “I see,” I whispered.

Jaejoong was excitedly nodding, “We’ll be at movie world waiting for you.”

Changmin looked at his friends faces one by one, still confused. Then suddenly his mouth broke out in a grin, “Who came up with this?” his eyes narrowed suspiciously at Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong was beaming, “Your’s truly!” Jaejoong did a little bow, causing us all to break out in laughter. 

“But it was Yoochun who managed to steal the logo!” Jaejoong finished off. 

Changmin pulled his friends into a bro-mance hug, “Thanks man,” he cheered. 

I was beaming, my first holiday with my fiance! Without a problem!