Chapter 2

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

As the next day come really fast. I was in the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for my beloved parent. I just made them a simple fried rice cooked by me. I hope that my beloved parent really love that.

"Oh my baby Jae Hyun already awake?" My umma said it to me when she enters the kitchen.

"Nae, umma. Come seat here. I already cooked for you my special fried rice." I said to my umma. 

"What is the very delicious smell and where it come from?" My appa said after he already done taking shower and wearing his usual work clothes.

"Our beloved Jae Hyun is cooked for us. Come sit here. Let us taste our Jae Hyun's cooked." My umma said to appa.

I just laugh at the scene appear right in front of me. I was making a jug of coffee milk and a jug of tea. I serve it at the dining table and pour a cup of coffee milk for my appa and a cup of tea for my umma. I go back the refrigerator and grab a bottle of soya bean and pour it in the glass and bring it the the dining table. 

"How is the taste of my special fried rice?" I'm asking my parent who seems really enjoy eating my fried rice.

"It taste really good dear. We are so lucky having a good daughter like you." Umma said it to me.

"Thanks umma. I become like this because umma also really good at cooking right. I am glad having a mother who worked at the famous restaurant in the Seoul." I said it.

"I think our Jae Hyun already ready to get married right honey?" My appa said and I almost choked the food when I heard what my appa said.

"Yeah you are right honey. Our Jae Hyun is already grown up and she also can do the house chores really well like a trainee wife." My umma said it agree with my appa words.

"Appa, umma what are you all talking about? I'm not ready to married. I'm still studying how come I want to be in the relationship when I keep on books only." I said arguing with my parent.

"Don't worry my baby Jae Hyun. There is someone already waiting for you. You just need to wait and see only who is the guy. He is so luckily if he got you dear." My umma said that.

"Who is the guy anyways?" I said.

"You will find out soon dear." Umma said again.

"*I hope that lucky guy is Daehyun. Hehehe~! Jae Hyun what are you talking. It is just a dream with full of hope. If I want him, I should tell him what I feel about him. I just scared that he will reject me and avoid to see me again. I don't want that happen.*" I thought.

"Umma, appa I have to go now. I'm scared that I will be late for my first class today." I said and kiss them on their cheek before I'm going out. 

I walk to the elevator and wait for the elevator to open. When the elevator open, I quickly enter it and press the 'G' button. When the elevator arrive at the 'G' floor, I'm walking to the nearest bust stop. I take out my phone and plug in the earphone when I walking to the bus stop. Suddenly, there is a loud of car honk ringing. I feeling like just having a heart attack at the sudden sound. I turn around and see there is Daehyun inside his beloved car stop right behind me. I glared at him.

"Hyunnie, come we go to the college together." Daehyun asking me.

"No thanks. I can go by bus." I said it to him.

I turned back and walking to the bus stop. I just rejected Daehyun's offer to fetch me to college. Without my realization, Daehyun get out from his car and walk behind me. I can feel someone is walking behind me but I ignore it. Suddenly, Daehyun grab my wrist and pick me up, carry me a bridal style to his car.

"Yah~! What are you doing? Put me down. People are looking at us." I said to him.

"No. I don't want to put you down. This happen when you didn't listen to me." Daehyun said it to me.

Daehyun put me inside his beloved car beside the driver seat. He quickly enter his car and start to drive. 

"How dare you carry me like that. All people see that you know. That is so embarrassed." I said to him.

"Actually you like that don't you." He said that to me.

"Huh? No way. I hate that. Aish!" I said.

I can see that he just shook his head and continuing focus on the road. I try to look at him a bit but very carefully, scared that he will caught me looking at him while he really concentrate on his driving.

"*Actually I really like that Daehyun carrying me. He is so muscular. I'm so lucky today. Hopefully that he is the guy who my umma and appa thought.*" I thought and looking at my phone on my hand.

Along the journey, both of us didn't talk much just a silent mood appear around us. Sometimes I will try to look at him driving. Sometimes I just look out the outside of the car only.

-Daehyun POV-

I just drive my beloved car around. Suddenly, I realize that I drive my car to the Jae Hyun's housing area. While I was drive my car suddenly, I see a girl walking to the bus stop. I know that is Kim Jae Hyun. I press my car's honk and loud sound appear. I can see that she is really shock at the sudden loud sound. She turns around and look at me inside my car. 

"Hyunnie, come we go to the college together." I'm asking her.

"No thanks. I can go by bus." She said to me and rejecting my offer.

I can see her walking back to the bus stop. Suddenly, an idea appear in my mind. I open the beside seat of the drive door open and I get out from the car walking behind her really quickly. I can see that she could feel that someone is following her. Before she could turn around I quickly grab her wrist and carried her in bridal style. 

"Yah~! What are you doing? Put me down. People are looking at us." She said that to me.

"No. I don't want to put you down. This happen when you didn't listen to me." I said that to her. 

I put her inside my car and closed the car's door beside the driver seat. I quickly get in my car and start driving.

"How dare you carry me like that. All people see that you know. That is so embarrassed." She said that to me. 

"Actually you like that don't you." I said that to her like teasing her.

"Huh? No way. I hate that. Aish!" She said that.

I just drive my car ignore what she is talking. I see that she shut and mind her own business. While I really focus my driving on the road, I can sense that Jae Hyun is looking at me. Aish! That cute face really made me fall in more to her. I still can feel how light she is. I carry her like carrying bones. I really worried about her.

"*Jae Hyun-ah, why you are so skinny? Didn't eat? I hope that you are eating more after this. It hurts me when I carry you. You are so light. I'm worried about your health.*" I thought and glancing at her who busy with her phone.

I want to tell her what is my feeling to you but I'm scared that you will reject me and avoiding me after that. I don't want that happen. I really care about you. I didn't show that obviously in front of you. I glancing at her once more and continuing driving safely on the road to our college.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong...... ^o^ This is -HyeunKimmy-

Finally I update it after a long time I didn't have time to update because of my busy days at school. 

How is it in this chapter? 

Feel boring?

Please do subscribe if you like my story and leave comment so that I can improve my story.... =)