Chapter 60

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Daehyun POV- 

It took a while for my wife Hyunnie to make a decision. I already assured her to come to me. I am ready to save her from all this drama. Hyunnie needs to move fast before anything happen. As I saw her run towards me as fast as she can but then the shooting sound can be heard loudly from surrounding us after I catch my wife. She looks at me and then what shocking me is my wife has been shoot by that bastard. Then that guy also being shoot by the police towards his left leg and being arrested. Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung coming towards me and my wife. 

"Please stay with me. You have to be strong jagiya." I said that to her. 

"I..... It...... Its..... So... Much pain." I heard she said that.

"I know but you have to strong." I said that to her.

I really panicked don't know what to do when my wife close her eyes due to the pain plus she had loss a lot of blood. Thats totally scary just like the last time she had being shoot by her sister that time. Then, the ambulance comes and the medical team as fast as they can to help stop the blood flow and doing any emergency treatment. I accompany my wife to the hospital with Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung following at the back. Once we arrive ay the hospital, my wife being taken straight to the emergency operating room. Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung come to my side.

"I already inform all of them that Hyunnie already in hospital. They will arrive here later." Himchan hyung said that to me. 

"Lets pray for Hyunnie. You know right how strong your wife right." Yongguk hyung said that to me. 

While we are waiting for my wife operation to be done, all Secret members, Rainbow members, my wife stepmom, and my family including my twin are here. 

"How is Hyunnie Daehyun-ah?" My wife stepmom said that to me.

"Still inside the operation room. She loss a lot of blood. She being shoot at the same place like before when Jae Kyung shoot her last time." I said that to umma. 

"How about her kidnapper? Being caught?" Jae Kyung asking.

"Her kidnapper being shoot towards his leg and being arrested right away." I said that.

"Thank God her kidnapper being arrested. Lets hope there is nothing like this. We had... No... Hyunnie already had enough for all these. Let her rest from all the drama happening." Umma said that.

"Lets pray for Hyunnie safetiness. She had enough of all of this. I still had guilty on her even she already forgive me everything." Jae Kyung said that. 

"Daddy what happen to mommy?" Daemin my boy asked my.

"Mommy is okay. Lets pray for mommy okay." I said that to my boy. 

"Daehyun-ah better you change your clothes. It was covered with Hyunnie's blood." Young Jae said that to me. 

I take a shirt from Young Jae and go for a change at the washroom nearby. I come back as soon as one of the staff nurses coming out from the operating room. 

"May I know if Kim Jae Hyun's family is here?" The staff nurse asking. 

"All of us are Kim Jae Hyun's family. Is there anything happen to my wife?" I asked the staff nurse. 

"Is there any of family member have O type blood group?" The staff nurse asked. 

"My wife and I do have O type blood group." Yongguk hyung said that and even raise her hand and his wife, Ji Eun's hand. 

"Me too." Himchan hyung said. 

"I also." Yoon Hye also said the same thing.

"Okay good. Come follow me. I need you all to donate some blood for the patient, Kim Jae Hyun. She loss lots of blood and her blood pressure totally low." The staff nurse explained. 

Then, the four of them follow the staff nurse to follow as the procedure given. Its about 2 hours and then they all done donating some blood to my wife. 

"Thank you guys willing to help my wife. I don't know how should I pay you guys." I said that to them. 

"Its okay Daehyun-ah. We all help what we can help. No need to pay us. We already a family right. Then what are friends and family need for if we can help each other." Ji Eun noona said that to me. 

I am really glad to have friends like them. Willing to help each other. I really feeling so thankful to have them in my life. Right now we all need to pray for my wife. Hope there is nothing serious happen to her. 

 


 

 

 

                                                                           

Hey guys here is another update~!!!! Thank you for those keep supporting me. I really appreciate that... Love you guyz.. Yeah thats right I am really busy with work and study until I don't have time to update this story. I'm sooooo sorry to my dear readers.... ㅠㅠ Hope you guyz can wait for this story to be finish.. 

 -your authornim HyeunKimmy- =)