Chapter 42

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

Finally the day that I wait for the most in my life is today. Today is my big day with Daehyun. Finally I can get married with the love of my heart. I'm still thinking that I was dreaming or not but every time when I pinch my cheek, I could tell that it was not a dream. It was a dream come true. I got married to my beloved one in my life, Daehyun. I was in a room waiting to be called before the wedding ceremony to be start. I already wear my wedding dress and make-up. I was alone that time and I'm thinking about my late parent. My umma will be the most excited and the most busy one settled my wedding day and umma will do everything and same goes to my appa. Thinking about my late parent make me silently cry. Tears slip down on my both cheek. Just then, the door of the room open.

"Hyunnie~!" I heard Secret and Rainbow members are calling my nickname. 

Realize that they are here. I quickly grab a tissue paper on the table to wipe my tears away from my cheek. Scared maybe if they realize that I'm crying on my big day with Daehyun. I was wrong because Ji Eun know me too well. That's why she realize me that I was crying.

"Yah~! Hyunnie wae are you crying?" Ji Eun asked me.

"Huh? Nothing." I simply said that to her.

"Liar~!" All of them saying that to me.

"Wae Hyunie-ah? Remember about painful memories for what we did to you?" Seung Ah suddenly said that to me.

"No that's not that. I already forget about that. Why I should think about that? That's already pasts and I already open new book. So, don't worry about that and you all also should forget about what happen in the pasts." I said that to her.

"Then?" Hyosung turn to ask me.

"I remember my late parent. If they still alive. I'm sure that my parent is the most busy person for my wedding and hearing their voice everywhere. That's why I'm crying. Thinking about them" I said that to them.

"I'm sorry about that." Ji Sook said that to me.

"Gwenchanayo Ji Sook-ah." I said that to her.

"Yah~! Don't cry. You are ruining your make-up." Zinger said that to me.

Zinger called the professional make-up to touch up my ruin make-up and all of them feel satisfied looking at me. We all taking picture and chit chat. Just then, I hear my twin coming to this room with my soon-to-be my husband. 

"Omo~! The groom can't wait to meet his soon-to-be his wife," Zinger teases Daehyun.

"Girls come we leave this room. Let this lovely couple in the world alone before the ceremony start." Ji Eun said that to the girls. 

"Yah~! Daehyun-ah! You better don't do anything stupid to Hyunnie or run away with Hyunnie before the wedding ceremony start." Sun Hwa said that to Daehyun and Daehyun nodded his head. 

I just watch the girls leave the room and leave Daehyun and my twin in the room. Daehyun looks at me. I didn't look at him because I feel shy to look at him.

"Mommy look like an angel." Daemin said that to me.

"Really mommy look like an angel?" I said that to Daemin while carried Dayoung to sit on my lap.

"Nae mommy." Daemin said that to me and went to me and kisses my cheek. 

I kiss Daemin's cheek and hug my twin. I look at Daehyun who does not talk to me after he enters the room and just look at me.

"Wae Daehyun-ah?" I asked Daehyun.

"I agree with our boy that you look like an angel. I'm so happy to get married with you." Daehyun said that to me. 

"After this Daemin and Dayoung will have new either sister or brother. They all will be good role for their brother or sister." Daehyun said again and look at me.

"But, I should train Dayoung to stop feed first before they can get new sister or brother after this." I said that to Daehyun.

I hug Daehyun and just then, my uncle and my aunty get into the room. I quickly release myself from Daehyun's hug.

"Omo~! Aunty, uncle~!!" I shout calling my beloved aunty and uncle.

"Hyunnie~!" Aunty said that and hugs me.

"I thought that aunty and uncle didn't come." I said that to my aunty and uncle at the same time.

"Of course aunty and uncle will come to your wedding plus aunty and uncle really miss Daemin and Dayoung." Aunty said that to me.

Daemin and Dayoung run towards my aunty and uncle which they always call them helmoni and halaboji.

"Helmoni this is Daemin's and Dayoung's daddy." Daemin said that to my aunty and introduce his daddy to my uncle and aunty.

I can feel that my uncle does not like Daehyun after I told them what happen between me and Daehyun in the past years when I stay with them. I hold Daehyun's hand and I whisper to him to ignore what my uncle said harshly about him. I know my uncle so well. If my uncle does not like someone he will hate the person. Just then, uncle and aunty bring my twin out from the room. I look at Daehyun.

"Ignore what my uncle said okay. He always like that if he hates someone." I said that to Daehyun.

"It's okay Hyunnie. I deserve that for leaving you when you are pregnant my kids." Daehyun said that to me.

I hug Daehyun and he leave the room as Yong Guk already called him to get ready as the wedding will start soon. Just then, Ji Eun called me when the wedding ceremony ready to begin. I walk beside Ji Eun. Suddenly, I feel nervous about this. My twin be my flower girl and flower boy. As the wedding ceremony start, I walk slowly along the aisle. I feel shy when all eyes on me as I walk along it. Daehyun held my hands when I reach to him. We vow to each other as we are facing to each other.

"I, Jung Daehyun affirm my love to you, Kim Jae Hyun as I invite you to share my life. You are the most beautiful, smart, and generous person I have ever known, and I promise always to respect you and love you. With kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together. I take you Kim Jae Hyun to be my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live together, go through any obstacles together until the end of our time." Daehyun vow that in front of me.

" I, Kim Jae Hyun affirm my love to you, Jung Daehyun as I invite you to share my life. You are the most handsome, smart, and generous person I have ever known, and I promise always to respect you and love you. With kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together. I take you Jung Daehyun be my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live, go through any obstacles together until the end of our time." I vow that in front of Daehyun.

Daehyun held my finger as he slips a ring into my ring finger. I also do the same thing to him. I look at the ring on my finger. I realize that the ring that both of us bought when we still as a couple before the unexpected incident happen between us but the different is on the ring is are carved with our names. Mine written Daehyun My Husband and his written Jae Hyun My Wife. We are announce as husband and wife. I look at Daehyun and then he kisses me sweetly on my lips. Happily tears slip down to my cheek. Daehyun pulls back and looks at me.

"Hey, what's wrong jagiya?" Daehyun asked me.

"Nothing. I'm so happy today." I said that to him. 

Daehyun hold my hands as we went to walk to my uncle and aunty, my beloved twin then run towards me and Daehyun. Daehyun pick up Daemin and I pick up Dayoung. The photographer then take our picture together as a family photo. I went to my uncle and aunty as I hug them. 

"Uncle, please don't hate my husband." I said that to my uncle.

"For my beloved niece, okay uncle will not hate him but if he does the same thing to you uncle will never let him go easily." Uncle said that to me.

"Daehyun, you hear right what I say just now to my beloved niece. Take care of her and your kids. She already suffer a lot in the pasts. I hope that you learn what happen in the past." My uncle said that to Daehyun.

I look at Daehyun who nodded his head for what my uncle said to him and he promise that he will take care of me and our kids together. Daehyun does not want what happen in the past repeat again. I was happy hearing that. We thank the guest who come to our wedding. Just then, I was talking with B.A.P, Secret and Rainbow group. I shout loudly when someone are scared me from behind. Daehyun was about to get angry at that person when I shout happily seeing my friends from London coming to my wedding.

"Yah~! You all!" I happily shout when I see them plus I miss them so much.

I hug them one by one. I can feel that B.A.P, Secret and Rainbow are looking at me weirdly. They don't know anything about them. 

"I thought that you all didn't come." I said that to them in English.

"Of course we will come to our friend's wedding. All of us plan to give the suprise to you. I come here with your uncle and aunty." Ken said that to me.

"Jagiya, who are they?" Daehyun asked me.

"Oppa~! I'm sorry that I forgot to introduce to you all that these are my friends when I was studying in London. This is Ken, Danny, Hyun Jin, Tiffany, Kelly and Tia." I said that and introduce them to my best friends.

"Hi, we all are Jae Hyunnie friends when she was studying in London with us. Nice to meet you all." Ken said that in English.

"Nice to meet you all to." Zinger said that from behalf to all of my best friends in English.

"Annyeong!" Hyun Jin said that to them in Korean.

"Is Hyun Jin is Korean?" Yong Guk asked Hyun Jin.

"Nae. I'm Korean. I already stay in London with my family since I was 2 years old." Hyun Jin said that to him.

'Owh~! Nice to meet you too." All of them said that to them.

"Our young mommy finally get married. Our young mommy really approve to us that she really love Daehyun until she rejected our friends, Hyun Jin confession." Danny said that.

"Yah~! Danny!" Hyun Jin and I said in unision scolding Danny.

"Okay. My fault because saying what happen in the pasts. You Daehyun, as her husband be careful when she got pregnant because she always hit us especially me." Danny said that to them.

"Hyunnie hit people when she got pregnant. Seriously? Omo~!" Sun Hwa said that.

"Yah~! Danny! I hit you because you are too noisy and plus you are always love make me angry at you that's why I end up hitting you." I said that to Danny.

"Okay young mommy." Danny said that to me.

I rolled my eyes and look at my husband who already laugh after I said just now.

"I didn't know that you are hitting people and from what I know you never hit people before. Now I know that my wife silently hit people if she mad." Daehyun said that to me.

I playfully slap Daehyun's arm. He winch in pain and hugs me. I remind him to wait for my next pregnancy and he will know the other side of me. Daehyun and I excused ourselves to change to our reception clothes. We come back to the wedding hall where our wedding was holding. I went to my uncle and my aunty who with my twin while Daehyun straight to his friends. Then, I look at my cousin, Sung Jae with his wife, Areum are there. 

"Sung Jae, Areum! I thought you didn't come." I said that to them.

"We already plan to come with my parent but the ticket are sold out and we take early next flight. We just arrive and straight come here. We must come so that Hyunnie will not hunt us for not coming." Sung Jae said that to me.

"Thanks for coming." I said that to them.

"Hyunnie, why those es are here? Are they trying to ruin your wedding?" Sung Jae said that to me.

"No, they are not doing anything wrong. They change and now they are my friends." I said that to him.

"You still want to be their friends after what they do to you. If I be you Hyunnie, I will not be their friends." Areum suddenly said that to me.

"It's all in the pasts. They change and really feel guilty for what happen they did to me in the pasts. They learn from their fault and change. They deserve to get second chance in their life to change to be a better person. We as their friends should support them right." I said that to them.

"Okay, that's your opinion. I respect that because that's the real you easy to forgive other people plus you are soft-hearted person. I worried if they just two faced in front of you. I'm scared if they still trying to hurt you and and your kids." Sung Jae said that to me. 

I understand for what Sung Jae and Areum said that to me. Daehyun then comes to me. Sung Jae and Areum congrats us for our married and Sung Jae asked him to take care of me. Everyone who know about in the pasts keep saying the same thing to Daehyun. Maybe they scared if the pasts happen for the second time. I pray to God hope that does not happen for the second time. I was sitting at the table with me and my friends from London. Yong Guk and Ji Eun sitting with their twin sons sitting with Him Chan and Hyosung together with their daughter. While the rest of B.A.P members, Secret members and Rainbow are on the other table. We all chatting and eating together. Just then, Daehyun went on a small stage.

"I'm standing here because I want to dedicated a special songs just for my beautiful wife there. Thank you for love me and be a mother for my kids. Thank you take care of them when I'm not being beside you to go through together. Thank you for coming back to me. Thank you for still accept the way who I am." Daehyun said that from the stage.

Daehyun then begins to sing a songs. My heart melting when hearing his sweet voice. He then come down from the small stage and make his way to me. He dedicated that special songs to me. After he done sing that song, I kiss him on his cheek. Then, all the guests start dancing together. We all are really happy on this day. I can't forget these memorable day in my life.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies~!!!!

Sorry for not update and make you all waiting....... I'm busy working with my cousin..... 

With my first salary, I will come to Philippines for Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah~!!!! I WANT TO MEET B.A.P THERE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALSO CAN'T WAIT FOR B.A.P COMEBACK~!!!! WAITING FOR 3RD FEBRUARY LIKE WAIT FOR A YEARS..........

Okay enough hehehehe~!!!! 

Like always please comment and subscribe if you like this story. It's already 04:27 a.m. in Seoul time. I should take a rest since I have off day from work for 3 days means that I can update more..... just wait for that okay...

Bye from me -HyeunKimmy-